Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checkout this SCAM that was in my email
10-07-2009, 05:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2009, 05:33 AM by Weyland.)
 Important message from an American soldier in Iraq

Good day, 

My name is Sgt.Gordon Miller Frawley, I am an American soldier, I am serving in
the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know we are being
attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. We managed to move funds
belonging to Saddam Hussein's family in 2003. The total amount is US$25
Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills, this money has been kept
somewhere outside Baghdad for sometime but with the proposed troop
reduction by president Obama, we are afraid that the money will be
discovered hence we want to move this money to you for safe keeping pending
the completion of our assignment here. You can go to this web link to read
about events that took place then via this site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
we are ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds, No strings
attached, just for you to help us move it out of Iraq. Iraq is a war zone,so
we plan on using diplomatic means in shipping the money out as military
cargo using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will send you the
full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that
will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send
an e-mail to sgtgmfrawley3@hotmail.com signifying your interest including
Your most confidential telephone numbers for quick communication also your
Contact details.

This is risk free.

With regards from,

Sgt.Gordon Miller Frawley.

:D

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
10-07-2009, 05:43 AM,
That's funny!
I got one today that was written as if it was from Robert Meuller from the FBI.:LOL:Should have saved it as it was really funny. They weren't even smart enough to have an origin email from anything even remotely like the FBI. Dumb enough to miss that detail and they are dumb enough to get caught. I imagine penalties for impersonating someone in the military and the FBI would be pretty stiff.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
10-07-2009, 05:50 AM,
Is this like your final draft getting run by us before try and use it to rip people off to add further to your illicit earnings?

MOTHERFUCKING SCUM LIKE YOU STEALING GRUBS OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF STARVING PEOPLE MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE; WEYLAND ?

I'm just joking of course..you clearly have every right to grift your way thru society off of everyone elses' backs just because some grommit short changed you for a third of earinings from sold time. :D

Start firing a sniper rifle at people but always so you miss by a few feet...they'll soon see your point and respect that you didn't really actually murder their head off.

Drive in a jeep with a false moustache so they don't find you until you start "getting sloppy"... I have more tips if you need them along the way.

Good luck with your latest venture

Hoping some of it might have helped if even in the slightest tiniest way...it all makes difference in the rippling wave like quantumness of the universe: I'M SURE YOU FEEL THAT TOO

Stay strong bud. They might change the mode but they'll never match your depeche panache, soul brother. keep it real yo.
10-07-2009, 06:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2009, 06:34 AM by Weyland.)
Quote:Is this like your final draft getting run by us before try and use it to rip people off to add further to your illicit earnings?

MOTHERFUCKING SCUM LIKE YOU STEALING GRUBS OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF STARVING PEOPLE MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE; WEYLAND ?

I'm just joking of course..you clearly have every right to grift your way thru society off of everyone elses' backs just because some grommit short changed you for a third of earinings from sold time. :D

Start firing a sniper rifle at people but always so you miss by a few feet...they'll soon see your point and respect that you didn't really actually murder their head off.

Drive in a jeep with a false moustache so they don't find you until you start "getting sloppy"... I have more tips if you need them along the way.

Hoping some of it might have helped if even in the slightest tiniest way...it all makes difference in the rippling wave like quantumness of the universe: I'M SURE YOU FEEL THAT TOO

Stay strong bud. They might change the mode but they'll never match your depeche panache, soul brother. keep it real yo.

I think I got a GAY online stalker here on Concen? I guess its my turn for somebody to have fun with me because I have been having fun with all Concen users LOL!!:D

Man why do you keep changing your name you ASSHOLE!!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
10-07-2009, 07:37 AM,
Nigerian scam, very common. I used to get then everyday when I posted stuff for sale on craigslist, especially my phone and car. I got ones asking to send my car to South Africa lol.
Privbot bio-what? :P
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
10-07-2009, 09:09 AM,
Scam the scammers, check this out:

Scambaiting
10-07-2009, 02:58 PM,
Quote:
Quote:Is this like your final draft getting run by us before try and use it to rip people off to add further to your illicit earnings?

I think I got a GAY online stalker here on Concen? I guess its my turn for somebody to have fun with me because I have been having fun with all Concen users LOL!!:D

Man why do you keep changing your name you ASSHOLE!!

LMAO I'm not sure if that was a question because you neglected to a employ a QUESTION MARK this time, TWAT ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Organizer Of Sandy Hook Charity SCAM Missing! sekular 5 490 01-23-2014, 01:53 AM
Last Post: thokling
  What do you think? Is this a SCAM or what? Weyland 2 581 12-17-2010, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Weyland
Tongue Hey, guys, I hacked into this Taiwanese spammer's email, check it out! joeblow 13 2,832 08-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Last Post: hilly7
  Email about a virus hilly7 2 1,218 07-24-2010, 02:12 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  The most pathetic email I have ever received joeblow 0 526 07-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Checkout this new Comic Book Weyland 1 591 05-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Last Post: ---
  Email back from Parliamentary Candidate about the digital bill TriWooOx 1 591 05-05-2010, 12:17 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  THIS IS HUGE! WE CAN EXPOSE THE CLIMATE SCAM OTO 25 4,203 12-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner
  Mother trailed by policeman and warned by council for telling off son at checkout TriWooOx 4 680 11-09-2009, 07:46 AM
  Checkout the Redshields Disneyland Weyland 2 560 09-24-2009, 09:47 AM