Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STRANGE DAYS - STRANGE SKIES
12-30-2008, 08:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2008, 08:52 AM by Halliburton Crusher.)
http://www.imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies
12-31-2008, 07:39 PM,
Send it to Halliburton. Bury THEM with this - not us.
01-07-2009, 12:22 PM,
lolz. it just gets wilder and wilder.
01-11-2009, 01:12 AM,
it's certainly a big collection of evidence supporting chem/contrails.
&Advertising has these people chasing cars and clothes they don't need.
Generations have been working in jobs they hate, just so they can buy what they don't really need.&
Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 19
01-11-2009, 03:54 AM,
Excellent find, thanks.
01-29-2009, 02:31 PM,
Quote:it's certainly a big collection of evidence supporting chem/contrails.
"it's certainly a big collection of evidence supporting chem/contrails." - WHICH HAS ALL BEEN RIGHTFULLY DEBUNKED.
01-29-2009, 08:16 PM,
I make it a habit not to respond to disinfo trolls because their goal is to deflect us from our path to the truth. A lot of the photos look the same as the skies here in Northern Alberta, it was not this way ten years ago, now it is almost an everyday occurrence. Good post HC!
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
01-29-2009, 10:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2009, 10:42 PM by JazzRoc.)
Quote:I make it a habit not to respond to disinfo trolls because their goal is to deflect us from our path to the truth.
Yes, one can see that you respond to misinfo trolls instead.

Quote:A lot of the photos look the same as the skies here in Northern Alberta, it was not this way ten years ago, now it is almost an everyday occurrence. Good post HC!
It certainly wasn't this way fifty years ago:

[Image: airtravel.jpg]

and yet 68 years ago, lo! - persistent contrails over London:

[Image: stpauls.jpg]

The stratosphere (in which these persistent trails form) is stable, layered, at one-fifth sea level pressure. and doesn't easily absorb the two hundred and fifty tons of ICE that each jumbo flight dumps in it.

Perhaps you ought to check your path to "the truth", the easy winding route you take is leading you over a cliff...
01-29-2009, 11:36 PM,
Quote:
Quote:it's certainly a big collection of evidence supporting chem/contrails.
"it's certainly a big collection of evidence supporting chem/contrails." - WHICH HAS ALL BEEN RIGHTFULLY DEBUNKED.

JazzRoc you are soooooooo uninformed on this issue it's unreal.

I never use the term "disinfo" agent - it's an agreement I have with myself - however this phenomenon is so blatant that you're in danger of me breaking the rule.... the fact someone like Alex Jones now thinks they are possible after years of ignoring them says something [whatever you think of him is not the point].

Check all three intro pages on a site i help with here: http://chemtrailsuk.net

Notice the RANDOM satellite days we used on purpose. THis has ZERO to do with increasing pollution - we knew that years back. We've been looking into this since 1999 - you've just been onto google, found the first debunking line and fallen for it without thinking... most ppl do JUST that on this issue - then they work a bit harder.

Quote:It certainly wasn't this way fifty years ago
------> No shit sherlock?! Next you'll be finding the image with contrails coming out of WWII fighter planes and telling me that is proof of something.

<EDIT> - fuck it. I'll do the work for you. Here:::

--------
Random day over UK in 2006

[Image: Europe_2_01.2007023.terra.2km-comp-shot.jpg]
Comparison Shot - Random day grabbed from same satellite system

Note the general type of cloud cover on the comparison shot. Compare to these:
Uk Spray Day - 2km shot #1 - a couple of satellite shots taken on the day all of us around the island saw endless planes:::

[Image: Aqua-FEB4th07Europe_2_01.2007035.terra.2km.jpg]
2km shot #1

[Image: auqa-smallEurope_2_01.2007035.aqua.2km.jpg]
2km shot #2

and..
Below... 2km shot - this is a seperate type of imaging used by the system designed to show up different meteorological features.
The distinct trailing residue is still viewable.
[Image: Aqua-smallEurope_2_01.2007035.terra.721.2km.jpg]

-
"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
R.I.P-ranks Terence. I miss your take on life.
=-=
01-30-2009, 12:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2009, 01:39 AM by JazzRoc.)
Quote:JazzRoc you are so uninformed on this issue it's unreal.
I always thought that being a scientist meant that I had something to say, and was possibly rather well-informed, actually.

Quote:I never use the term "disinfo" agent - it's an agreement I have with myself - however this phenomenon is so blatant that you're in danger of me breaking the rule.... the fact someone like Alex Jones now thinks they are possible after years of ignoring them says something.
I never like it when some non-scientist attempts to tell me that my scientific understanding is "disinformation" either.

It suggests to me that he has to join in, for fear of being left out. That IS what he's like.

Quote:Check all three intro pages on a site i help with here
Ah, so you ARE the misinformation agent!

Quote:Notice the RANDOM satellite days we used on purpose. This has ZERO to do with increasing pollution - we knew that years back. We've been looking into this since 1999
If you call the ICE formed by combusting kerosine "pollution", then it has EVERYTHING to do with "increasing pollution".

Quote:you've just been onto google, found the first debunking line and fallen for it without thinking
No. I'm an aero-engineer who has tested jet engines in wind tunnels. I helped construct the supersonic wind tunnel used to test the Concorde engines. IN 1962!

Quote:Next you'll be finding the image with contrails coming out of WWII fighter planes and telling me that is proof of something.
It proves that when the stratosphere is SATURATED with respect to ICE, then contrails will ALWAYS PERSIST. It proved it THEN. It proves it NOW.

Quote:taken on the day all of us around the island saw endless planes.
You saw them because they were laying trails. You DON'T see them when they aren't laying trails, and you DON'T see them when the sky is overcast. The fact is that the sky is ALWAYS full of planes. Britain has SEVEN AND A HALF THOUSAND EACH DAY.

[Image: UKinaday.jpg]

http://contrailscience.com/britain-from-above-air-traffic

If you knew the speed and heading of the (moving) stratosphere, and also the TIME of each flight, it would be possible to plot out the "mesh" of trails that would result if the flights were all inside a saturated layer. The real world is variable, however, and the humidity within layers varies, and layers of differing humidities pass over each other without mixing. As a consequence the "printout" of trails is patchy and localized, and "gaps" are frequent. As are "grids" and all the other features popularly called up in the name of your "chemtrail" misinformation. You can SEE them in the above illustration!

Quote:The distinct trailing residue is still viewable.
Then the stratosphere is STILL SATURATED. And the "distinct trailing residue" is - ICE.

It is YOU that is soooooo uninformed. Satellite views from above show contrails over the ocean, over the land, with cloud cover, and without cloud cover on occasions. The reason is that they denote stratospheric regions of high humidity, nothing more, and nothing less. Such regions are NOT VISIBLE, because WATER VAPOR IS INVISIBLE. Also the regions where the trails form in the TRANSPARENT stratosphere are typically TWO MILES HIGHER UP THAN THE CLOUDS (which, with the exception of cirrus, form in the troposphere, and NOT the stratosphere. By the way, I can think of a way of checking the truth of what I'm saying, and it is this: if you see an aircraft [difficult to do if it isn't laying a trail!] passing through a thin sheet of cirrus cloud it WILL form a trail, because wherever you find cirrus cloud, the stratospheric layer it is in MUST be saturated with respect to ICE - or else it would have sublimed back to INVISIBLE water vapor and GONE!)

You may think you are bright, but without the correct information you can be WRONG.

The Sun appears to go round the Earth, doesn't it? Yet you KNOW it doesn't, don't you? WHY do you know that?

What might happen over a significant period of time, do you suppose, if a certain (uneducated/uninformed) section of the population propagates socially-disturbing and panic-mongering misinformation over a mass-medium?

That's the question that troubles me...
01-30-2009, 02:17 PM,
-
There's a really BASIC error in your approach... aero industry tech or not, you've not thought this one through.

See what's on my side is years of looking into this. Not a few documents off google and some figures about increased aircraft flights: Do you not think we've done all these avenues previously??!

Here it is - we know the weather in our country... so those 3 pages on http://chemtrailsuk.net take this into account. We got access to an academic satellite imaging system [3 of them actually] and we then chose RANDOM days to get cloud images from. All these were similar to the one you see above. Classic cloud cover.

4 or 5 of us then note a day when the WHOLE of the UK is plastered with lines from flying planes [NOT commercial planes - this is another area you are misinformed - these are unmarked type non-civillian aircraft - we've seen them] - the weather was NO DIFFERENT from other days at the time.

We then feed the date into the satellite system and we see what we see in the other images. It's conclusive. Otherwise you have to say that there

- was more planes thus more "pollution" on that one day [wrong]
- the weather/climate was somehow massively different on that one day to cause the formations [wrong again - it wasn't]

You need to look into this more or stop posting uninformed opinion. I don't care how many wind tunnels you've worked in.
"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
R.I.P-ranks Terence. I miss your take on life.
=-=
01-30-2009, 04:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2009, 05:35 PM by JazzRoc.)
Quote:There's a really BASIC error in your approach... aero industry tech or not, you've not thought this one through. See what's on my side is years of looking into this. Not a few documents off google and some figures about increased aircraft flights: Do you not think we've done all these avenues previously?
Commonsense just bounces off you doesn't it? Years of looking hardly compare with decades of looking. My interest in aircraft began in 1948. My father was in the RAF and I made the rounds of UK military airfields. I flew my first model plane in 1951, gave my first lecture in rocketry in 1959, studied aeromechanical engineering in 1962. I ran engines in test installations and know directly (by measurement) what comes out in their exhausts. As it did then, and does now, this exhaust steam cools to ice crystals in the stratosphere, which sublime back to water vapor, unless the surrounding air is already saturated. A large number of flights through the same air will raise the saturation, until eventually the ice can no longer sublime, and must remain in suspension. This simple physical sequence of events has led you to your pseudoscience.

Quote:Here it is - we know the weather in our country
It is quite obvious you DON'T. You merely have an idea of what the weather is at ground level in the troposphere. You have NO IDEA of the state of the stratosphere - either its temperature, or its humidity - because those figures may only be obtained sparsely and somewhat inaccurately by periodically-launched weather balloons.

Quote:we then chose RANDOM days to get cloud images from. All these were similar to the one you see above. Classic cloud cover.
Makes not the slightest difference to what happens in the stratosphere, where all these trails are. In between is the TROPOPAUSE, where the atmosphere is at its coldest extreme. The tropopause (at -40 to -80 degrees celsius!) is an almost complete separator of the troposphere and the stratosphere.

Quote:4 or 5 of us then note a day when the WHOLE of the UK is plastered with lines from flying planes
We've been through this: you are deafening and blinding yourself to my reasoning. There are planes there EVERY DAY.

Quote:NOT commercial planes - this is another area you are misinformed - these are unmarked type non-civillian aircraft - we've seen them
It is YOU who is doing the misinforming. You have not been in a position to identify these aircraft at all.

Another ignorance you obviously lay claim to is what is known as "blue light scattering". This removes the markings and contrast from ANY high-flying aircraft. A MATT BLACK aircraft seven miles up would be TOTALLY INVISIBLE.

Have you ever noticed that a half-Moon in the daylight sky shows NOT A TRACE of its shadow side. THAT is "blue light scattering"! It ALWAYS happens!

Quote:the weather was NO DIFFERENT from other days at the time.
I've told you already: tropospheric weather (where YOU are) and stratospheric weather (where TRAILS are) are essentially UNCONNECTED.

Quote:the weather/climate was somehow massively different on that one day to cause the formations [wrong again - it wasn't]
I've told you already: tropospheric weather (where YOU are) and stratospheric weather (where TRAILS are) are essentially UNCONNECTED.

Quote:You need to look into this more or stop posting uninformed opinion. I don't care how many wind tunnels you've worked in.
Well, you are not a very bright boy who spouts pseudoscience and promulgates dangerous misinformation.

You should at least have the decency to read at least ONE OLD book* on atmospheric science before you continue to do harm and fuck up the rest of the world with your distraction from TRUE "truth-seeking". In fact, go and learn some science at all before you tell anyone else ANYTHING. It's embarrassing!

* You know, old enough not to have been "edited" by TPTB. Try a technical library. In it you will find articles like THIS:

http://www-pm.larc.nasa.gov/sass/pub/journ...as_JAMC2006.pdf

Note the intensity of the study and the immensity of the references.

And this statement: "The average ice water per meter along the length of the contrail is 16 Kg/M, some three to four orders of magnitude greater than the water vapor released by typical jet aircraft".

"Some three to four orders of magnitude" means A THOUSAND TO TEN THOUSAND TIMES the amount of water released by the aircraft's exhausts.

THINK!

[Image: 2149475909_f1e8b5f474.jpg]
01-30-2009, 05:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2009, 05:55 PM by icosaface.)
Good post shuffle. You made your point very well. I have run into this type of troll on other sites and regardless of how much evidence you show the response will be that you are not a scientist and have no idea how atmospheric dynamics work. Visual proof you say, the response will be that you don't know what you are looking at because you are not a scientist. You say you are a scientist, well then you are not a good one and got your degree from a diploma mill.
You can refute every part of the trolls argument and s/he will come back with more pointers to erroneous information.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
01-30-2009, 05:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2009, 05:39 PM by JazzRoc.)
Quote:Good post shuffle.
So you remember the picture. The text is specially for you, however. I had an "Oops!" with the weight of ice per metre, amending it from 1.6Kg to 16Kg.

Would you like to answer any of my questions?
01-31-2009, 12:31 AM,
Quote:I have run into this type of troll
If you really believe a well-meaning and experienced scientist is a troll, then you are sick.

Quote:regardless of how much evidence you show
The "evidence" you show is not what you think it to be, because your powers of interpretation are lacking - because you are unaware of the physical nature of the atmosphere. I have told you enough already to enable you to revise the way you think, but you do not. I have given you examples of other scientists work, but you ignore them. I have indicated a way that you can check out the truth of what I say, which it is obvious you are not going to try.

Quote:"you are not a scientist and have no idea how atmospheric dynamics work". Visual proof you say, the response will be that "you don't know what you are looking at because you are not a scientist".
That part IS up to you. I have pointed you in the right direction.

Quote:You say you are a scientist, well then you are not a good one and got your degree from a diploma mill. You can refute every part of the trolls argument and s/he will come back with more pointers to erroneous information.
In your case that would be inevitable. Without exception I have always found it to be true that people that avoid studying science are lousy at it.

That's why I find your condemnation of me to be so painful. Pardon me, I must go away to laugh my guts up.:)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thousands of strange 'Nazca Lines' discovered in the Middle East attariq 0 345 09-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Last Post: attariq
  Strange Underwater Anomalies: Florida, Cuba, Japan!, pinkfloyd 0 591 03-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: pinkfloyd
  Alien Forests, Oceans and Skies: Genetically Engineered Forests icosaface 12 2,259 10-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Giant unmanned airships to patrol Afghanistan skies for up to three weeks at a time TriWooOx 0 479 07-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Strangeness in the skies hilly7 2 758 07-28-2009, 02:50 PM
  Chemtrails from strange flying object TeslaandLyne 54 5,310 10-14-2008, 09:51 PM
  THE STRANGE STORY OF TMI......BEFORE AND AFTER SerialExpLain 1 826 10-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Last Post: yeti
  In Six Days! trueaim 8 1,176 05-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Last Post: humbug
  Qx: On days of contrails/chemtrails(?)...? SerialExpLain 10 1,700 03-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Strange clouds - Phangan, Gulf of Thailand flatron 0 568 02-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Last Post: flatron