Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
12-31-2008, 12:46 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
I've put together a seven minute piece which asks the question "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7RQJyt-BzM

I put this up on several other conspiracy forums to test the subject out before I put it on ConCen. As I expected, I've received much opposition to the topic. I'm hoping that there will be more open-minded posters on Conspiracy Central:)

Although this possibility is rarely postulated, and although when it is put forth it always receives scathing incredulity even from the most skeptical conspiracy theorists, I am certain that the canon of nuclear/atomic explosion footage shown to the public starting in the 1940s was falsified from the beginning.

Nuclear bombs are the cornerstone of the world's military-industrial control structure. It is therefore necessary that, if the current order is to be maintained, everyone must believe in them.
12-31-2008, 03:10 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
How did they fake the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the subsequent deaths by radiation poisoning/cancer, etc? Where did the radiation in those cities come from, if it wasn't from nuclear bombs?

Where did the radiation come from in all those above ground tests in Nevada? What about the Pacific Ocean tests which fried entire islands?

My father worked on nuclear weaponry for the Brits. Is he in on it too?

I worked for AECL at their Chalk River facility. Was it just one big hallucination?
[Image: randquote.png]
12-31-2008, 03:19 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
I think thats a very good question to bring to bring up. Personally, I usually ask alot of questions but this question never came in mind. I think you did a pretty good job studying footage that our government have provided for us as "proof". I have to say, you really did nail it down.

If nuclear bombs didn't exist, would do you think was the whole point of deceiving the population would be? A fear tactic maybe?

In order to really find if its real or not, I think you need to digg a little bit further. You need what I mean? How about albert einstein, E=mc²?
12-31-2008, 05:37 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
If any lies about nukes can be told its probably about their capabilities and how many other countries have. To state that nuclear fission does not exist in this world, prefix it with the words " far fetched". that would help anyone actually take the notion seriously in any way.

conversion of matter into energy is not something we know nothing about. the sun runs on this process mate. to say humans cant manifest something so apparent in nature would be folly. Thats all we ever do....

perhaps our stocks are not as large as told. maybe their ranges are exaggerated. to live next to a nuclear power station is a slow-death sentence. thats just a fact.
12-31-2008, 06:08 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
Quote:I think thats a very good question to bring to bring up. Personally, I usually ask alot of questions but this question never came in mind. I think you did a pretty good job studying footage that our government have provided for us as "proof". I have to say, you really did nail it down.

If nuclear bombs didn't exist, would do you think was the whole point of deceiving the population would be? A fear tactic maybe?

In order to really find if its real or not, I think you need to digg a little bit further. You need what I mean? How about albert einstein, E=mc²?

Hobojay that's interesting you should mention E=mc² - check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC7Sg41Bp-U According to Einstein mass and energy are "different manifestations of the same thing," and "very small amounts of mass may be converted in to a very large amount of energy." Now this all sounds very scientific, but it's very important to note its title: The Theory of *Relativity* -which is dissolutionist- and next and perhaps even more revealing is the spoken equation itself, which is apparently Masonic / Kabalist: E is equal to mc-squared, in which energy is put equal to mass, multiplied by the square of the velocity of light." We've got the Square mentioned repeatedly. Light is given a velocity and is squared.

I've posted this on several forums, and the detractors are always citing scientific proof of this or that pertaining to nuclear physics, but that is not what concerns me. What is even more revealing is the language employed in reference to this brand of science; the evidently falsified bomb test footage; and the Manhattan Project Itself - why would it have taken place in Manhattan other than because J. Robert Oppenheimer could then have access to marketing / propaganda brains like Edward Bernays? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays If it were a real goverment op, wouldn't it logically have been headquartered at Berkeley or D.C. or Arizona or MIT? or later at NASA?
12-31-2008, 06:33 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
My first thoughts were, we have nuclear energy already, isn't building a bomb just as easy?
12-31-2008, 07:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2008, 08:10 PM by ---.)
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
My first thoughts would be, as yeti pointed out, the amount of people suffering from radiation poisoning in Nagasaki and Hiroshima - how can this be explained other than that there was an atomic detonation? A curious aspect might be the case of the barometric triggers and the bombs being ready and online one week after initial tests - whether there was the tech for these triggers and the relative rapidity of bombs being ready so soon after what was proscribed as the first experimental test detonations. I still think on that quote from FDR"s biography written by his son stating that his father smuggled devices into Stalinist Russia during the war for Stalin..admittedly it comes from EJP but nevertheless, interesting.

You can also use google Earth to check out the site Big Ivan was detonated above - I find it hard to believe the extent of devastation could be explained simply by a high volume of TNT.

In terms of the footage - it's hardly conclusive that it was faked but having said that, there was indeed a propaganda war and it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that some footage may have been faked, although that doesn;t necessarily make the logical progression that nuclear weaponry therefore doesn't exist.

The general theory of relativity from an esoteric deconstructive 'angle' is interesting though.
12-31-2008, 07:59 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
All good propaganda has to be mostly true to be effective. Therefore, although nukes exist, there is fear being played by the government, such as Iran carring nukes which is obvious bs.
Hope you can stick around for longer Nukes Lies, most people that we disagree with end up leaving.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
12-31-2008, 10:57 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
Quote:...and the Manhattan Project Itself - why would it have taken place in Manhattan other than because J. Robert Oppenheimer could then have access to marketing / propaganda brains like Edward Bernays? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays If it were a real goverment op, wouldn't it logically have been headquartered at Berkeley or D.C. or Arizona or MIT? or later at NASA?
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for the laugh of the week! You're in WAY over your head, dude. (or a troll)

BTW, thanks for completely ignoring my questions - now we know how honest you are about dealing with this issue...
[Image: randquote.png]
12-31-2008, 11:48 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
Quote:
Quote:...and the Manhattan Project Itself - why would it have taken place in Manhattan other than because J. Robert Oppenheimer could then have access to marketing / propaganda brains like Edward Bernays? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays If it were a real goverment op, wouldn't it logically have been headquartered at Berkeley or D.C. or Arizona or MIT? or later at NASA?

Thanks for the laugh of the week! You're in WAY over your head, dude. (or a troll)

BTW, thanks for completely ignoring my questions - now we know how honest you are about dealing with this issue...

yeti your immediate hostility only puts your credibility in question. I am glad to see that I was correct in thinking that ConCen would be a more enlightened forum with more genuine (non-government-operative), open-minded people, for you are the only one who has introduced any belligerence. The others have given their fair assessment, which is greatly appreciated.
01-01-2009, 12:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2009, 12:25 AM by Halliburton Crusher.)
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
i have wondered if the number of nukes could be inflated. there is no good reason to build more than enough to destroy everything.

your video is what i would refer to as "simple - brilliant", as was the time that i saw the film - A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Moon.

thanks for posting this thread.
01-01-2009, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2009, 12:35 AM by ---.)
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
Quote:
Quote:

yeti your immediate hostility only puts your credibility in question. I am glad to see that I was correct in thinking that ConCen would be a more enlightened forum with more genuine (non-government-operative), open-minded people, for you are the only one who has introduced any belligerence. The others have given their fair assessment, which is greatly appreciated.

Ah come on. How would you feel stuck half way up a snow laden mountain in a cold cave trying to write code by moonlight with the frost nipping at your fingers. It puts the sardonic into your sense of humour:D

01-01-2009, 04:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2009, 05:07 AM by rsol.)
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
oh and picking at an administrator's credulity takes balls or a lack of a look under his name. argue the case, with reason and research.

If you dont know much about the manhatten project..which im afraid judging by where you think it happened. "lets build a bomb in the middle of a large city" can you see the logical cul-de-sac there? and even if it WAS a con do you think that would sell? i suggest you try a few sites. Have a look into it first. if you have read someone elses claims about it. i suggets you look into ALL versions of this story. and no einstien didnt make it....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project
start at the beginning
01-01-2009, 11:10 AM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
Quote:oh and picking at an administrator's credulity takes balls or a lack of a look under his name. argue the case, with reason and research.

If you dont know much about the manhatten project..which im afraid judging by where you think it happened. "lets build a bomb in the middle of a large city" can you see the logical cul-de-sac there? and even if it WAS a con do you think that would sell? i suggest you try a few sites. Have a look into it first. if you have read someone elses claims about it. i suggets you look into ALL versions of this story. and no einstien didnt make it....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project
start at the beginning

Whatever rsol - I've been called a troll by Ctrl before. All it does is make me doubt the admin's honesty. I had several of these guys on my radio show and they acted polite. Afterward they turned around and talked sh*t about me or my views. Before I posted this thread, I sent info about NUKE LIES to one of the supposedly prominent members of this and other conspiracy forums who I'd known via this forum for years and who'd been on my show several times. He sent me back a rude couple of emails dismissing my idea as "BS." They have no loyalty. If they want to kick off a forthright and creative contributor to their site, then let them - it's their loss.

Anyways back to the topic at hand. Thanks to Halliburton Crusher for your constructive comments. These are much appreciated. That is an excellent point which I hadn't considered - why so many? If they want to guard the "technology," then every bomb is a potential security breach.
01-01-2009, 03:19 PM,
Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
Im sure your not a troll, but rsol did put a number of questions to your theory, none of which you have answered.

If you are going to show people a theory, which is new, you need to do lots of research and cover as many angles as possible. You do not seem to have done this. You have found a few holes and built a theory round it without investigatig to find holes in YOUR theory.

As to Manhattan project, it was named as the department that was in charge, was in manhattan, it was standard procedure in naming secret projects:
Why They Called It the Manhattan Project, New York Times, October 30, 2007 Wrote:So how did the Manhattan Project get its name, and why was Manhattan chosen as its first headquarters?

Dr. Norris said the answer lay at our next stop, 270 Broadway. There, at Chambers Street, on the southwest corner, we found a nondescript building overlooking City Hall Park.

It was here, Dr. Norris said, that the Army Corps of Engineers had its North Atlantic Division, which built ports and airfields. When the Corps got the responsibility of making the atom bomb, it put the headquarters in the same building, on the 18th floor.

“That way he didn’t need to reinvent the wheel,” Dr. Norris said of General Groves. “He used what he had at his fingertips — the entire Corps of Engineers infrastructure.”

Dr. Norris added that the Corps at that time included “extraordinary people, the best and brightest of West Point.”

In time, the office at 270 Broadway ran not only atom research and materials acquisition but also the building of whole nuclear cities in Tennessee, New Mexico and Washington State.

The first proposed name for the project, Dr. Norris said, was the Laboratory for the Development of Substitute Materials. But General Groves feared that would draw undo attention.

Instead, General Groves called for the bureaucratically dull approach of adopting the standard Corps procedure for naming new regional organizations. That method simply noted the unit’s geographical area, as in the Pittsburgh Engineer District.

So the top-secret endeavor to build the atom bomb got the most boring of cover names: the Manhattan Engineer District, in time shortened to the Manhattan Project. Unlike other Corps districts, however, it had no territorial limits. “He was nuts about not attracting attention,” Dr. Norris said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/30/science/...nted=2&_r=1

Pic of some of the main sites for this huge project involving 130,000 people:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Manhatta...ject_US_Map.png

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why humans keep building nuclear power plants? NuclearSpeak 71 13,430 11-29-2011, 12:07 AM
Last Post: sekular
  After enrichment, Iran in pursuit of nuclear fusion joeblow 0 430 10-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Ron Greenslade, The Daily Express, Deadly Cancer Jabs And How Global Warming Triggers Nuclear War --- 0 525 10-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Last Post: ---
  Does Evil Exist? --- 50 5,718 02-16-2009, 08:59 AM
Last Post: mexika
  67 US nuclear computers 'go missing' TriWooOx 0 470 02-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Secret BBC script for nuclear apocalypse announcement released TriWooOx 9 1,266 10-11-2008, 04:09 AM
Last Post: plasticfan
  US told to increase nuclear arsenal as China threat looms TriWooOx 1 493 10-09-2008, 10:49 PM
  Nuclear watchdog to combat terrorist threat TriWooOx 0 462 09-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  N Korea nuclear seals 'removed' TriWooOx 1 473 09-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Last Post: DJOldskool
  Report confirms Israel's nuclear arsenal TriWooOx 1 484 09-22-2008, 01:40 PM