[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the NWO be defeated?
01-13-2009, 05:13 AM,
Every nation has a gang at the top running things
its always been like this
but today these gangs have all been united under the biggest most organised gang the world has ever known
as more and more info comes to light and more people wake up to what’s really going on
what was once done in secrecy is now openly flaunted out in the open
all the pieces are in place, executive orders wait to be enacted, security forces wait for their orders, camps wait for their detainees
these laws, forces and detention camps are on standby

and to my knowledge, nowhere near enough people are waking up, let alone doing or saying anything against what is happening
each time i walk the streets, go to a party, whatever, wherever, i look at the sheeple around me and realise, most of them are as fast asleep to what’s happening now as they were the day they were born

so even though we have the numbers, we really dont have the numbers, you know what i mean?
of all the masses, only those who are awake can really do anything, and of those who are awake, only a fraction actually do anything
so those who are awake and fight the new world order, must do so on behalf of the masses who can easily be turned against them anyway
free speech will soon be revoked, via the thought crime bill S 1959. With all the time we have had free speech, the agenda has steamrolled ahead, so it wasn't particularly effective or useful really even when we had it. that’s because the economic and political hitmen have cowered and bought off the senate and congress. Look at how some of these bills are being voted in 450 to 5 by these traitors

codex alimentaries, S 1959, forced vaccinations, forced psychological assessments, FDA approves melamine, and mercury is actually good for us, etc etc just look at these laws being passed! incredible astonishing depressing and very scary

do you think writing to your congress or senator will do anything? some live in hope, but hope is as hollow as fear

so where am i leading with this?

With things as they are today, and seeing how the last 2, 5, 10 years have played out...

CAN YOU SEE THE NWO BEING DEFEATED? IF SO HOW?
try to be truthful in your answer not wishful

personally i think they have checkmated us
even if the whole world marches against them now, they are ready and capable of doing the unthinkable, they have advanced secret technologies to do the job, i'm certain

that's why they are not doing things as they did before, secret and hidden, it's in the open because it's time for a showdown and they're ready

if no showdown happens, then systematic population reduction as per usual.

my apologies to all who find this post both pessimistic and depressing

anyway have a nice day:)
01-13-2009, 05:55 AM,
I was just questioning if writing to congress/senate/and president really changes anything. We can write and write and protest Gaza, but look, they are not stopping the zionist freaks from ethnically cleansing the Indigenous Palestine people. Zionists told bush not to vote for a gaza resolution and george bush got on his knees and sucked the cock of the zionist masters. Bush smiled, knelt and took it in. Such a disgrace of the skull and bone freaky beasts, but its no surprise, they do that all the time in tomb at yale.

We might need some very out of world help or some divine intervention or a world revolution. But if they do have secret weapons, than a world uprise will probably not help, unless by some unseen hand we get help to defeat the beasts. Maybe we need to trust on prophecies or something. But 2012 is supposed to be the purification and purification means a cleansing of bad vibration. We will see..
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
01-13-2009, 09:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2009, 09:12 AM by ---.)
Geez Gnossos, you sound like Alan Watt lol

There's potentially an inverse ratio of awakeness to stability. When peoples' shit really starts going to piss in the traditionally rich lands I'm sure folk'll be more amenable to finally confront the stark truth that the super rich have taken them for a ride which ends in their demise. It might be in the midst of the flu but when the blanket is finally whipped out from under people will be suddenly desperate for answers - the problem is that's when the 'perfect golden solution' will simultaneously be profferred to the panicked. It's not much for sure, but nevertheless it's a significant window of opportunity if we prepare to make the most of it, if that's what you're talking about.

I'm just about to move into a staunch east german anarchist area which is locally famed for it street battles in the early 1990's in defending the area from neo-nazi's. I should have moved in by now but 2 days ago the pipes blew in the flat whilst I am half way thru decorating the gaff. I wasn't there and by thetime I found out the flat was drenched..so it'll be a week or two now,at least...but I digress.
I intend to use every guile and underhand hypnotic trick I know in efforts to wrench as many heads open to a wider conspiratorial based analysis/picture as possible - when I'm out and about and meeting people anyway..I've already started actually. And I predict I'll make some cool new friends and also find a measure of success. It might not be ethical to use guile and attempts at so called underhand hypnotic tricks - but afterall it's the end of the time, so why not - the cause is valid lol

I imagine I'll engender myself a beating along the way somewhere too for being an 'anti-semite' but I'll really be trying to avoid this aspect as much as possible.

It's not quite over just yet bro, no matter how bad it looks. Even if it's intra-terrestrials or what have you. lol fuck them

But saying that - what do I know? I might just as easily already be out or concentrating on my near and dear.

Sorry for the blather - I just thought you needed a reply
01-13-2009, 12:08 PM,
I saw there is no defeat for this type of person. There will always be scum bags being born thinking they can bring the world together by taking it over. History keeps repeating itself........

The trick for any "victory" is a stalemate. Hold them where they stand and keep them guessing. make your children aware and make them help others to stay vigilant. find a way to keep them out of you life and never trust them, ever.

If a letter came through anyone's door saying they have won a car/cruise/10,000 in cash etc. No one here would ring. but some do. They get told or find out when its too late. Idiots lose their own money here at least.

This is more serious and the stupid people of this world get us all pinched. We all need to know and be sure about it. This world is uncertain because we don't face reality much. This is taken advantage of by TPTB. This is the crux of power they so fear to lose. knowledge is power.....
01-14-2009, 01:51 PM,
No... God's plan... Turn or burn.

Given that IS how I feel, it makes me wonder why the heck I ever started this site...
01-14-2009, 01:55 PM,
A "New World Order" is inevitable, the important question is what that system will be an who will run it.
shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
01-14-2009, 02:01 PM,
Quote:A "New World Order" is inevitable, the important question is what that system will be an who will run it.

Christ.. in a 1000 year reign... the world gets so fkn pissed of at Israel that she's surrounded by enemies wanting to
tear her to shreds... Christ intervenes and slays the armies (to protect His Holy city Jeruselem... I don't think He gives a shit for zio-jews)
at the battle of Armageddon, and the rest as they say is "history", aka future.

Turn or burn.
01-14-2009, 02:08 PM,
Quote:
Quote:A "New World Order" is inevitable, the important question is what that system will be an who will run it.

Christ.. in a 1000 year reign... the world gets so fkn pissed of at Israel that she's surrounded by enemies wanting to
tear her to shreds... Christ intervenes and slays the armies (to protect His Holy city Jeruselem... I don't think He gives a shit for zio-jews)
at the battle of Armageddon, and the rest as they say is "history", aka future.

Turn or burn.
All I'm saying is, the progression of centralizing power, through various institutions and means, seems to be a 'natural' progression that isn't going to be reversed. Nation States -> Super States -> Global State

Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House

Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
01-14-2009, 02:19 PM,
And all I'm saying is Allah Akbar... you better be picking the Allah with a son named Jesus and not some other Allah. ;)

I guess that begs the question... is the NWO prophecied in the Koran/Quran at all?
01-14-2009, 02:27 PM,
Quote:And all I'm saying is Allah Akbar... you better be picking the Allah with a son named Jesus and not some other Allah. ;)
Hehe, thanks. I appreciate the concern Mike:D.
Quote:I guess that begs the question... is the NWO prophecied in the Koran/Quran at all?
I'm not the most qualified person to answer that, but I'm guessing HOW would be in a much better position to answer it.

01-14-2009, 02:31 PM,
Horse is muslim? I had no idea...
01-14-2009, 02:33 PM,
Quote:Horse is muslim? I had no idea...
I speak to him fairly often. To the best of my knowledge, yeah. :P

01-14-2009, 02:44 PM,
Quote:

I guess the brotherhood of goy is like masonry... inter-religious :D

BTW, did I ever mention to any of you that I'm a 33rd degree goy in the cattle lodge?
01-14-2009, 02:49 PM,
Quote:
Quote:

I guess the brotherhood of goy is like masonry... inter-religious :D

BTW, did I ever mention to any of you that I'm a 33rd degree goy in the cattle lodge?
lol @ 33rd degree goy in the cattle lodge. Do you accept honorary members?:D

01-14-2009, 08:54 PM,
Quote:And all I'm saying is Allah Akbar... you better be picking the Allah with a son named Jesus and not some other Allah. ;)

I guess that begs the question... is the NWO prophecied in the Koran/Quran at all?
Oh yes it is, you've heard of the Dajjal (Antichrist)? And it tells us how Jesus will return to destroy the AntiChrist, destroy the cross (because he never told the people to make that his symbol), and then there will be peace on Earth.
Horse is like a liberal Muslim lol, he follows the book without the hadiths as I understand. But that begs the question, does Horse pray? In the Quran, it tells us to pray, but it doesnt tell us how. Hows its done is in the hadiths. I always wondered if HOW prays.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Why the NWO will be defeated... mxnr 28 4,405 12-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Last Post: FreedomFighter