Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaza salvo continues: Soldier, civilian wounded by rocket
08-08-2014, 11:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 11:25 AM by newsthet.)
Gaza salvo continues: Soldier, civilian wounded by rocket
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4556496,00.html

Quote:Islamic Jihad claims responsibility for part of barrage, as 35 rockets fired on Israel since ceasefire expired.

Shortly before noon, Gaza militants launched a salvo on the Sdot Negev Regional Council – six rockets fell in open areas. Two people were injured – a soldier and a civilian – from a rocket near the entrance to a community in Sha'ar HaNegev Regional Council.

The civilian is 71-year-old Dr. Nachmi Paz, the director-general of Sapir Academic College. He sustained light-to-moderate injuries and was evacuated to Soroka Medical Center.

The soldier, 20, is in light condition. He was hurt in his lower limbs and evacuated to Barzilai Medical Center.
08-08-2014, 12:37 PM,
RE: Gaza salvo continues: Soldier, civilian wounded by rocket
newsthet Wrote:Islamic Jihad claims responsibility for part of barrage, as 35 rockets fired on Israel since ceasefire expired.
Islamic Jihad ISN'T HAMAS........
So blaming the rocket fire(these instances) on Hamas is incorrect.....
Quote:PIJ attacks from 2005 through 2013 have been primarily rocket attacks aimed at southern Israeli cities, but have also included attacking Israeli targets with explosive devices, especially military patrols along the Israel-Gaza border. The US Department of State believes PIJ's strenght to be less than 1,000 members though it recieves complete financial assistance and military training from Iran. Despite its successes, PIJ remains a small movement and only enjoys the support of roughly 4-5% of the Palestinian population, mainly because it lacks the institutional network built by Hamas. This fact, however, enables Islamic Jihad to focus on its ideological goals and disregard wider political considerations.
Earlier in the article is this which could be an interesting snippet...
Quote:When PIJ leader Shaqaqi was killed in October 1995 in Malta, allegedly by Israeli agents, the PIJ position among Palestinian terrorist organizations dipped because his successor, Ramadan Abdallah Muhammad Shalah, who lived in the United States for several years, lacked Shaqaqi's charisma and intellectual and organizational skills.
However from this it could be said that the PIJ..who isn't Hamas, did this.... as that's what is quoted in the article you posted and from this description in this potted history of the PIJ.
The PIJ go for their twisted ,myopic vision regardless of the political ramification of the wider political situation.
Now while I again stress I am not saying Hamas is all sweetness and light... it is fair to say that the PIJ... who are even bigger nutbars, and by their own admission have fired the 35 rockets since the ceasefire .... <u>and we could also assume that they would have been the ones firing at the times which were the most provocative recently... which further provoked Israel into their bombardment and invasion of Gaza and thus exacerbate the situation to suit their own agenda...</u>
The first part is a FACTUAL.... the underlined is speculation based on the facts.
and before you say it i am sure Hamas HAVE fire rockets.. I am not saying they are innocent... far from it .
What I am saying that is when in peace negotiations, timing is everything with some things.
So when Hamas are at the table with Israel talking... then perhaps the PIJ think "fuck that for a laugh...... that doesn't fit into what we want..... so let's scupper the peace process by firing rockets...
[Image: siolflag.gif]
08-08-2014, 05:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 05:29 PM by newsthet.)
(08-08-2014, 12:37 PM)pax681 Wrote:
newsthet Wrote:Islamic Jihad claims responsibility for part of barrage, as 35 rockets fired on Israel since ceasefire expired.

Do you want me to write each time all terror organizations ?

Don't be petty, Hamas rule 'em so I name the main organization. so far at that "cease fire", THEY (Ok?) shot over 60 rockets.

I'll comment on the rest later.
08-08-2014, 08:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 09:00 PM by newsthet.)
(08-08-2014, 12:37 PM)pax681 Wrote:

Do you want me to write each time all terror organizations ?

Don't be petty, Hamas rule 'em so I name the main organization. so far at that "cease fire", THEY (Ok?) shot over 60 rockets.

for the first time I can say that you got the point.
BUT
(08-08-2014, 12:37 PM)pax681 Wrote: What I am saying that is when in peace negotiations, timing is everything with some things.
So when Hamas are at the table with Israel talking... then perhaps the PIJ think "fuck that for a laugh...... that doesn't fit into what we want..... so let's scupper the peace process by firing rockets...

Those are not peace negotiations, just some kind of longer cease fire agreement. Hamas demands are, demands when you do sit for peace talks but that's not the case and they will get almost nothing. therefore will continue to fire.
08-09-2014, 03:47 PM,
dare I say False Flag?
Israel is often saved from committing a peace treaty by rockets fired by unknown perps...
Definition of Democrazy:
Two Volves and a Sheep
trying to agree on what
to have for dinner

http://deadlinelive.info/

08-09-2014, 06:20 PM,
(08-09-2014, 03:47 PM)nofunclub Wrote: dare I say False Flag?
Israel is often saved from committing a peace treaty by rockets fired by unknown perps...

If they want peace why fire rockets ?
08-09-2014, 06:52 PM,
(08-09-2014, 06:20 PM)newsthet Wrote: If they want peace why fire rockets ?

Well, what would you do when a large military power invaded your land, killed your family and children and then threatened to push you off of your land???

...or perhaps the term "false flag" hits too close to home and you shrug it off.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
08-09-2014, 07:55 PM,
(08-09-2014, 06:52 PM)Easy Skanking Wrote:

Well, what would you do when a large military power invaded your land, killed your family and children and then threatened to push you off of your land???

...or perhaps the term "false flag" hits too close to home and you shrug it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ReF4UUa4E

No Jew in Gaza since 2005.

Quote:killed your family and children and then threatened to push you off of your land???

What land?

Quote:threatened to push you off of your land???
Do you have any prop for your claim any Video anything that Israel calls to push Gaza Civilian away from Gaza ?
08-09-2014, 08:35 PM,
(08-09-2014, 07:55 PM)newsthet Wrote:
(08-09-2014, 06:52 PM)Easy Skanking Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ReF4UUa4E

No Jew in Gaza since 2005.

Quote:killed your family and children and then threatened to push you off of your land???

What land?

Do you have any prop for your claim any Video anything that Israel calls to push Gaza Civilian away from Gaza ?

Does the illegal Balfour Declaration ring any bells?
http://i-cias.com/e.o/balfour_d.htm

No, I suppose that you don't look critically at it at all. Much like your religion, I'll bet. https://concen.org/forum/thread-54083.html

Everything you stand for is a house of cards built upon manipulation and deceit. Some Jews see the Zionist angle, at least, as other members have posted here. When we say you are brainwashed, the fact that you fight against it and claim others are, is part of your defense mechanisms. Just like the ones built into religions and political movements, they are there to keep you from seeing the truth while making you think you really know it. None are so enslaved as those that think they are free.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
08-10-2014, 09:41 AM,
Palestine Is just a name given to this area, That has nothing to do with Arabs or the so called Palestinian people that live here today.

You have a fault at your first sentence I'm not a religious guy.

There's a simple solution, Except Israel right for country and don't kill Israelis.
08-10-2014, 12:08 PM,
(08-09-2014, 07:55 PM)newsthet Wrote: [quote='Easy Skanking' pid='275790' dateline='1407606757']

just for example:

Quote: Israel Takes Away 44% of Gaza Land … Herds Gazans Into Remaining Area

Already Crowded Gazans Are Now Being Jammed Into a Much Smaller Area

Daily Beast reports (hat tip Wall Street Journal reporter Tom Gara):

This narrow strip of land that used to be called “the Gaza Strip,” already one of the more densely populated places on earth, is growing dramatically smaller. The Israeli military, relentlessly and methodically, is driving people out of the three-kilometer (1.8 mile) buffer zone it says it needs to protect against Hamas rockets and tunnels. According to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the buffer zone eats up about 44 percent of Gaza’s territory.

What that means on the ground is scenes of extraordinary devastation in places like the Al Shajaya district approaching Gaza’s eastern frontier, and Beit Hanoun in the north.These were crowded neighborhoods less than three weeks ago. Now they have been literally depopulated, the residents joining more than 160,000 internally displaced people in refuges and makeshift shelters. Apartment blocks are fields of rubble, and as I move through this hostile landscape the phrase that keeps ringing in my head is “scorched earth.”

It’s not like Israel didn’t plan this. It told tens of thousands of Palestinians to flee so its air force, artillery and tanks could create this uninhabitable no-man’s land of half standing, burned-out buildings, broken concrete and twisted metal. During a brief humanitarian ceasefire some Gazans were able to come back to get their first glimpse of the destruction this war has brought to their communities, and to sift through their demolished homes to gather clothes or other scattered bits of their past lives. But many were not even able to do that.
http://www.4thmedia.org/2014/07/israel-takes-away-44-of-gaza-land-herds-gazans-into-remaining-area/

and

Quote:Report: Netanyahu proposed settling Gazans in Sinai to Mubarak
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu discussed settling Palestinians in the Sinai Peninsula before the Egyptian leader's ouster, Egyptian newspaper AlYoum AlSabaa reported on Sunday. The report was based on recorded interviews with the former president after the army overthrew the Muslim Brotherhood government in July of this year.
"In my final meeting with Netanyahu in Egypt, he approached me with a proposal to settle Palestinians from the Gaza Strip in Sinai," Mubarak said in the interview. "Netanyahu came with a map of the border between Gaza, Israel and Egypt, and offered this as a theoretical proposal alone, to test what our response would be. I told him he ought to bury the proposal fast, unless he wanted a war to break out between Egypt and Israel."

During the interview, Mubarak pointed the proverbial finger at Washington, accusing the U.S. of standing behind his ouster.
more: http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=12025

The same comes from the ex-foreign minister of Egypt

Quote:By the way, according to former Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, the United States had only therefore organized the overthrow of Hosni Mubarak in 2011, behind the facade of the 'Arab Spring', because he was against the Washington demanded the deportation of Gazans into Sinai.

As Egypt now has an approved by the West military coup behind and is led dictatorial again, an exodus of Palestinians from Gaza and settlement in the wilderness of Sinai, nothing stands in the way.

The new dwelling would be funded half by the U.S. and EU, the rest comes from Saudi Arabia.
08-10-2014, 02:37 PM,
yeah get them pesky Palestinians into the Sinai.... then Israel can get their hands on that gassy stuff that burns... i hear it's worth money these days.....
BTW Newsthet i heard the same shit in Northern Ireland.. "I am not religious but i hate catholics" and "I am not religious but i hate protestants".. so deeply ingrained is the dogmatic hatred that the vehicle of that hatred's delivery(religion) is no longer really needed to perpetuate the hate.
And again this was a hate that was generated by political manipulation of religious tensions and was used as a divide and conquer mechanism in Northern Ireland.. I have absolutely no doubt this and other of the usual techniques have been used...
[Image: siolflag.gif]
08-10-2014, 02:42 PM,
and another example !

Quote:If Israel is given the chance to permanently annex parts of the West Bank and push the ever-growing Palestinian population into cantons, then it can expect a much more desperate, perhaps violent, Palestinian response. If that moment arrives, then Israelis may very well regret not taking the Kerry deal when it was on the table. It won’t just have to deal with rudimentary Hamas rockets then, but also with the roughly two million Palestinians currently living in the West Bank who will be forced into an even more desperate situation.

So why didn’t Netanyahu and the Israelis simply say “yes” to such a complimentary deal? The answer, according to the American negotiators, can be found in Israel’s desire to expand settlements. Israel approved plans for nearly 14,000 new settler homes during the nine months it was involved in peace talks with the Palestinians. The entire military occupation, including all settlements, covers about 40 percent of the West Bank. Evidently, Israel’s broader ambition includes the permanent seizure of the land that it currently occupies.

Once Israel implements even more “facts on the ground,” it may very well go back to the negotiating table, and, along with a weak Palestinian Authority, accept a U.S.-brokered deal that includes all the original concessions. At that point, any Palestinian movement for self-determination will be hampered by the Palestinian Authority’s acceptance of a deal that clearly overlooks it.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/amid-the-cease-fires-a-broken-peace-process/
08-10-2014, 07:31 PM,
(08-10-2014, 09:41 AM)newsthet Wrote: Palestine Is just a name given to this area, That has nothing to do with Arabs or the so called Palestinian people that live here today.

You have a fault at your first sentence I'm not a religious guy.

There's a simple solution, Except Israel right for country and don't kill Israelis.

You need to dig more into where your country came from as the story you spout is propaganda or just the exoteric story, if you will. How have you been on ConCen this long and you still haven't learned a damn thing?

Okay, so you aren't Jewish. You still live in a Zionist state that was predicated upon Judaism, neither of which are what they claim to be. You support and spout Zionist dogma and propaganda and therefore you must accept responsibility for their crimes and the deaths they cause. That is flat out will full ignorance and makes you a tool.

08-11-2014, 08:07 AM,
I'm Jewish, Not all the land is mine as you seem to make of it, God this and God that. I respect my roots.

I know where my country came from. which leads to 1948. Do you accept one country for Arabs and one country for Israel ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mainstream media finally wakes up to irregularities in Gaza casualty figures SirBustaBear 1 625 08-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: pax681
  Gaza Death Toll Passes 200, Israel Steps Up Military Offensive bristopen 161 21,576 08-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Last Post: nofunclub
  Israel agrees to extend current Gaza ceasefire; Hamas vows to renew fire newsthet 5 840 08-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Last Post: pax681
  Israel massacres Gaza - "Like Shooting Fish in a Barre mexika 0 418 08-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Last Post: mexika
  #GAZA MEE Frank2 0 374 08-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  35% of the wounded in Gaza suffer disabilities Frank2 0 367 08-04-2014, 09:49 AM
  Hannibal protocol - Israel Murders IDF Soldier to Prevent His Capture Frank2 2 591 08-04-2014, 09:42 AM
  Chomsky: Israel committed ‘war crimes’ in Gaza Frank2 0 400 08-04-2014, 09:06 AM
  Gaza: Israel's $4 billion gas grab Frank2 50 6,060 08-03-2014, 05:11 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Israel Murders IDF Soldier to Prevent His Capture bristopen 3 654 07-29-2014, 11:14 PM
Last Post: newsthet