Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jewish Plan to Exterminate White Europeans
08-08-2014, 12:33 AM,
Rainbow  The Jewish Plan to Exterminate White Europeans
John Lash is back on Red Ice this week.

Wow. He delivers, always.

John Lash - White Genocide & The Archontic Infection

...We’ll discuss the supernatural factor behind this plan, an archontic force at play that has infected a specific race who are serving as proxies of the Archons. Raging on the planet, this archontic infection is both neurological and ideological."

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/08/RIR-140804.php

[Image: RIR-140804.jpg]
08-08-2014, 04:50 AM,
RE: The Jewish Plan to Exterminate White Europeans
Quote:The Jewish Plan to Exterminate White Europeans

SO WHAT ?. Too many white people in the world anyway......
08-08-2014, 08:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 08:49 AM by fireballs.)
Thanks, at least now I know the source of utter BS an acquaintance was parroting the other day.

Seems humans like Lash suck so much, they need to invent exotic excuses for sucking so much. Justify away any responsibility. What a childish piece of supershit.

Well, RiR is still one of the worst podcasts around, they brown-nose anybody with a ludicrous claim, like ePhil brown-nosed zLeo in the day.

Damn Scandinavians, too much black metal, too little sun, lol
History's 3rd dimension is always fiction
Competition is a sin
08-08-2014, 09:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 10:01 AM by rockingtheboat.)
Quote:Damn Scandinavians, too much black metal, too little sun, lol

The few occasions I listened to a few podcasts of RIR a while ago, I was inspired to like the host. It made me think : "Cool, after all scandinavians are not that isolated and feel connected to the rest of the human family".

Unfortunately, recently I noticed quite a few podcasts hinging on 'race', 'white people', 'saving europeen culture',...etc. Even a few days ago while interviewing David Icke, the host tried to pull David into the puddle of 'white race', but he didn't bite the bait.

That said, I don't expect everybody to think and feel as I do on all the subjects and issues of life. I am aware and understand that ordinary shallow people draw their sense of identity from the very superficial concept of culture and country to which they originally belong. Their status as a member of a healthy group is very important to them to say the least. It just so happens that kind of talk is a big turn off for me.

I do understand also that the quality of some immigrants, as people, can be of the opportunistic and dislikable kind. That in itself fuels the resentment in the ordinary members of the local population.

I tend to belong to the non-ordinary class of people, whose country is planet earth, whose culture is a mosaic of bits and pieces of different cultures, whose family members are those who are caring, are calm, have their ego under control, and whose daily struggle is to be the decent persons their pets think they are.
08-08-2014, 12:30 PM,
Unfortunately, some people don't feel that way.

They suffer from the disease of supremacism. This is why we suffer the Jewish Plan to Exterminate White Europeans.

It would be nice if there were no need for self-defense, but there is.
08-09-2014, 12:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014, 12:14 PM by CharliePrime.)
If a demon you stumbled across in the desert approaches you and says "Let's Make a Deal".

"I will make you rich and give your children land if you spill blood and burn flesh in my honor".

...It's best not to enter into that contract.

[Image: Demiurge.jpg]
08-09-2014, 01:49 PM,
(08-08-2014, 04:50 AM)rockingtheboat Wrote:
Quote:The Jewish Plan to Exterminate White Europeans

SO WHAT ?. Too many white people in the world anyway......

I fixed that for you. Wink
[Image: Signature2.gif]
08-09-2014, 02:01 PM,
Smells like the shit pot is being stirred. Icon_sad
08-09-2014, 03:04 PM,
(08-09-2014, 02:01 PM)Bland1900 Wrote: Smells like the shit pot is being stirred. Icon_sad

Indeed.
Isn't the havoc reaped by one individual on the whole amazing ?

You could write an entire social studies thesis on just what has happened on this board in the past few weeks.

I mean just compare topic titles today and 4 weeks ago.
[Image: Signature2.gif]
08-10-2014, 01:56 PM,
This is quite an interesting listen.
And no odor at all!
(08-09-2014, 02:01 PM)Bland1900 Wrote: Smells like the shit pot is being stirred. Icon_sad
You must be a fly. Then again, some certain special chosen folks just like using scatological dialogue.
(08-09-2014, 03:04 PM)JFK Wrote: You could write an entire social studies thesis on just what has happened on this board in the past few weeks.
You could? But nobody would bother reading it. Of Course that shouldn't keep anyone from leaving comments about it.
08-10-2014, 03:45 PM,
i811st Wrote:You must be a fly. Then again, some certain special chosen folks just like using scatological dialogue.
....just what we need, another pot stirrer. LOL
08-10-2014, 06:51 PM,
(08-10-2014, 03:45 PM)Bland1900 Wrote:
i811st Wrote:You must be a fly. Then again, some certain special chosen folks just like using scatological dialogue.
hmmm.. pot...kettle.... seems the only people stirring anything round here for the past 4 weeks have been you and your bestest buddy newstit
[Image: siolflag.gif]
08-11-2014, 12:04 AM,
(08-10-2014, 06:51 PM)pax681 Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 03:45 PM)Bland1900 Wrote:
hmmm.. pot...kettle.... seems the only people stirring anything round here for the past 4 weeks have been you and your bestest buddy newstit

So, I have a different view, perspective and opinion of the "Gaza" situation? (That's pot stirring?) I don't have time to reply to all the crap (too many sheeple on the wrong side of the fence) that I disagree with. Definitely no time for bullshit. ....If Newsthet is correct about something, I'll back him up. If you are saying something that I agree with, I'd back you up, as well.
08-11-2014, 01:44 AM,
bland Wrote:too many sheeple on the wrong side of the fence)
hmmm sheeple?? are those the people who don't research.. don't look past the propaganda and repeat it parrot fashion?
i don't think you'll find many of those to the pound/kilo here.
the people doing that are you and yer pal newstit.
personally i have countered points by you using various attributable sources both from Israeli/Zionist sources and from others both independent and pro-Palestine.
however to simplify your response... it's a genuinely piss poor attempt to dismiss people and slag them off as idiots.
are people only idiots/sheeple when they disagree with your myopic world view?.. it seems so.
The thing is newthet hasn't produced anything that cannot be reasonably,logically,morally,ethically,legally(war crimes etc) and factually countered and neither have you.
[Image: siolflag.gif]
08-11-2014, 12:22 PM,
(08-11-2014, 01:44 AM)pax681 Wrote:
bland Wrote:too many sheeple on the wrong side of the fence)
hmmm sheeple?? are those the people who don't research.. don't look past the propaganda and repeat it parrot fashion?
i don't think you'll find many of those to the pound/kilo here.
the people doing that are you and yer pal newstit.
personally i have countered points by you using various attributable sources both from Israeli/Zionist sources and from others both independent and pro-Palestine.
however to simplify your response... it's a genuinely piss poor attempt to dismiss people and slag them off as idiots.
are people only idiots/sheeple when they disagree with your myopic world view?.. it seems so.
The thing is newthet hasn't produced anything that cannot be reasonably,logically,morally,ethically,legally(war crimes etc) and factually countered and neither have you.

If you want to support terrorists and murder, fine, that's your problem. You must feel that it is OK to fire rockets into a population of Israeli civilians. The cowards that are Hamas hide behind their own women and children. Hamas bases the missiles in or near hospitals, mosques and schools. The mainstream media reports on any casualty from those cowardly decisions. If you want to Baaah, baaah like a sheep, good luck to you. I don't see things as the mainstream media portrays. Newsthet has come up with many examples of logic and reason, but first you need to take off the blinders to see these truths. ....Hamas IS the problem. Period. [If I were in charge of the counter strikes, after the terrorists lobbed a few missiles into Israel, those strikes would be, at least, destructive enough to make those assholes think (if they have that capacity) twice before firing more.] Hardline quotes Netanyahu and I wholeheartedly agree, "If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel." ......Your words (above) show that it is now you, who holds the stirring stick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SERVERS OF THE DIVINE PLAN - The Destiny of Ages is Nigh Solve et Coagula 0 639 04-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  SERVERS OF THE DIVINE PLAN - The Destiny of Ages is Nigh Solve et Coagula 0 550 01-16-2011, 11:38 PM
  Dance of the Soul: An Encounter with the White Brotherhood Solve et Coagula 0 716 10-25-2010, 11:06 PM
  Is the Talmud jewish? are you sure about that? Alcibiades 8 1,813 07-14-2010, 08:45 AM
Last Post: yeti
  The Jewish Influence on the Great Seal of the U.S.A. itsaname 2 2,075 07-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post: ---
  Lost Jewish tribe 'found in Zimbabwe' i8manu 1 1,057 03-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  sheriff launches ‘Operation Exodus’—A policing plan for an end-of-the-world scenario h3rm35 0 624 03-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Israeli Drive to Prevent Jewish Girls Dating Arabs --- 0 642 09-29-2009, 10:49 PM
  Jewish Groups Prepare for Rare Blessing of the Sun --- 0 664 02-26-2009, 05:25 PM
  WARNING TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE Solve et Coagula 26 3,905 02-23-2009, 07:54 AM