Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how jews treat christians in israel
08-06-2014, 10:11 PM,
how jews treat christians in israel
How jews treat christians in israel:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
08-06-2014, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014, 10:15 PM by newsthet.)
RE: how jews treat christians in israel
I can only tell you that secular people in Israel don't like this nut jobs also and they don't like us.

Region fires brains.
08-06-2014, 11:35 PM,
newsthet Wrote:I can only tell you that secular people in Israel don't like this nut jobs also and they don't like us.

Region fires brains.
so why are you sticking up for a fried brain religious bigoted state??
[Image: siolflag.gif]
08-07-2014, 02:27 AM,
(08-06-2014, 11:35 PM)pax681 Wrote:
newsthet Wrote:I can only tell you that secular people in Israel don't like this nut jobs also and they don't like us.

Region fires brains.

One of the rabbis pushes and says ' go off'. Another rabis says ' this not your land'. The black dress gather around the christian and it seemed he was in danger from the racist religious sect.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

08-07-2014, 07:08 AM,

Region fires brains.

You'll never understand sorry.
08-07-2014, 08:55 AM,
(08-07-2014, 07:08 AM)newsthet Wrote:

Region fires brains.

Is it because your brainwashed? Is it because the chosen are by blood and god, who ever the fuq the jews pray to when testing u.s weapons on little children? Is it because people would under stand mass psychosis and the unreasonable behavoir of the psychpaths?

Is it because israel creates chaos, disease and love their own black shadow? Is it because the people in Israeli do not and are not a truly democratic place but a sqwatting settler nation that invades the lands of the most vulnerable and because it is an alien pray prey as the chosen, the jews can do, go, and take what they want and kill their victim's babies?

Soul Rebel Native Son

08-07-2014, 11:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 11:14 AM by newsthet.)
(08-07-2014, 08:55 AM)mexika Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 07:08 AM)newsthet Wrote:

Region fires brains.

Is it because your brainwashed? Is it because the chosen are by blood and god, who ever the fuq the jews pray to when testing u.s weapons on little children? Is it because people would under stand mass psychosis and the unreasonable behavoir of the psychpaths?

Is it because israel creates chaos, disease and love their own black shadow? Is it because the people in Israeli do not and are not a truly democratic place but a sqwatting settler nation that invades the lands of the most vulnerable and because it is an alien pray prey as the chosen, the jews can do, go, and take what they want and kill their victim's babies?

No it's because your friends shoot rockets into Israel that simple.
08-07-2014, 01:21 PM,
newsthet Wrote:You'll never understand sorry.
you are right... I'll NEVER under stand bigoted,hateful ,spiteful, racist genocidal bastards
08-07-2014, 07:35 PM,
(08-07-2014, 01:21 PM)pax681 Wrote:
you are right... I'll NEVER under stand bigoted,hateful ,spiteful, racist genocidal bastards

I'll ignore the last part.

When you try to find a "come back" to every claim pro Israel, It only proves that you just don't care.

you generalize facts based on single cases.

If you claim to be so knowledgeable what's your proposed solution to the Middle East problem ?
08-07-2014, 08:40 PM,
(08-07-2014, 07:35 PM)newsthet Wrote:

When you try to find a "come back" to every claim pro Israel, It only proves that you just don't care.

If you claim to be so knowledgeable what's your proposed solution to the Middle East problem ?

Jews need to respect human beings. Jews are not the chosen people because that is a WARMONGER, jews must admit that they are bigoted, racists and very intolerant of other people. Holy juice speak of tolerance, but usually this tolerance is twisted and sick. Stop imposing your superiority complex of a Nazi things on human beings. As holy juice, jews do not seem holy, but quite the opposite, do not call yourself a jew if you practice baby genocides, racism, and killing, that is not a jew, but the devil impersonating harmony. Jackels and wolves

Soul Rebel Native Son

08-07-2014, 09:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 09:32 PM by newsthet.)
(08-07-2014, 08:40 PM)mexika Wrote:

Jews need to respect human beings. Jews are not the chosen people because that is a WARMONGER, jews must admit that they are bigoted, racists and very intolerant of other people. Holy juice speak of tolerance, but usually this tolerance is twisted and sick. Stop imposing your superiority complex of a Nazi things on human beings. As holy juice, jews do not seem holy, but quite the opposite, do not call yourself a jew if you practice baby genocides, racism, and killing, that is not a jew, but the devil impersonating harmony. Jackels and wolves

http://concen.org/forum/thread-54097.html

Tell you friends at Hamas that Israelis don't buy your propaganda.

Do you have any support for your claims (not expecting answers) or you just like to write random hate words ?

Quote:One of the rabbis pushes and says ' go off'. Another rabis says ' this not your land'.

They are saying that we are not real Jews therefore .....

I live 29 years in Israel your lies doesn't work on me.
08-07-2014, 10:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 11:17 PM by mexika.)
(08-07-2014, 09:31 PM)newsthet Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 08:40 PM)mexika Wrote:

http://concen.org/forum/thread-54097.html

Tell you friends at Hamas that Israelis don't buy your propaganda.

Do you have any support for your claims (not expecting answers) or you just like to write random hate words ?

Quote:One of the rabbis pushes and says ' go off'. Another rabis says ' this not your land'.

They are saying that we are not real Jews therefore .....

I live 29 years in Israel your lies doesn't work on me.

Lies, killing kids are lies, jew racism is a lie, bigot white jew is a lie, ?

Ask yourself, why do a people under a holy juice and religion NEED OVER A HUNDREDS NUKES? Why do the chosen and slected people of god need a whole arsenal of nukes as holy people. God said israel needed nukes? If god told these jews to arm themselves with nukes, what freaking god and a holy land is this? Israel has chemical weapons, tanks, jets, and laser guided missiles. Did god tell the jews to kill and steal, and lie about it. I do not think this is a holy land, more like a ticking unholy land....

Soul Rebel Native Son

08-08-2014, 12:02 AM,
Do Jews think they are GODS? They give the aura of being super people, special. No one else's genocide matters, least of children they killing next ti them and are not able to get along unless they steal or take what does not belong to the unholy juice.

Soul Rebel Native Son

08-08-2014, 01:40 AM,
newsthet Wrote:I'll ignore the last part.

If i didn't care i would not be so intested and passionate about it...

No i provide evidence by showcasing points that back up what I am saying.
in case you haven't noticed.. I post a lot of stuff by Jews themselves.

That is generalisation.. THAT'S SPECIFIC.
IT'S HILARIOUS OF HOW YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING
Yuou truly are really craptastic as a peddler of hasbara .
Oh was at a mates tonight and we decided to rename it "hasbollocks"
in in ..it has bollocks.. lots of them... thus a load of bollocks Smile
we laughed a lot at that
08-08-2014, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 11:04 AM by newsthet.)
(08-08-2014, 01:40 AM)pax681 Wrote:
newsthet Wrote:I'll ignore the last part.

If i didn't care i would not be so intested and passionate about it...

No i provide evidence by showcasing points that back up what I am saying.
in case you haven't noticed.. I post a lot of stuff by Jews themselves.

That is generalisation.. THAT'S SPECIFIC.
IT'S HILARIOUS OF HOW YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING
Yuou truly are really craptastic as a peddler of hasbara .
Oh was at a mates tonight and we decided to rename it "hasbollocks"
in in ..it has bollocks.. lots of them... thus a load of bollocks Smile
we laughed a lot at that

If you post stuff by Jews It doesn't mean that they are correct.
I live here and know the facts. I don't agree view every Jew view point.
before you generalize try to learn about the politics within Israeli Jew communities.

and you can laugh as must as you like, Israelis doesn't take seriously the European bashing. Will talk when Islam and Sharia will take over.
London is already down.

(08-08-2014, 12:02 AM)mexika Wrote: Do Jews think they are GODS? They give the aura of being super people, special. No one else's genocide matters, least of children they killing next ti them and are not able to get along unless they steal or take what does not belong to the unholy juice.

I think that you need to take some pills and don't listen to your Imam.

what the juice have done to you? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juice

If this Image does't fit site rules I'll take if off, Sorry
[Image: 33vyzrk.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  London Gaza Protest - British Jews against Israel Shinobi 10 1,662 08-09-2014, 12:41 AM
Last Post: mexika
  The Rothschilds, Hitler, Holocaust, Israel & Zionism rockingtheboat 0 515 08-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  Stefan Molyneux - The Truth About Israel and Palestine April 2 766 08-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Last Post: newsthet
  Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants drummer 6 897 10-26-2013, 01:18 AM
  Syrian Chemical attack by Israel mexika 0 445 08-23-2013, 04:38 AM
  The Khazarian Conspiracy - The Luciferian AshekeNazi (Zionist) Jews the Descendants o mexika 4 1,822 07-11-2013, 04:51 AM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Anonymous hacks thousands Israeli websites. Israel created Hamas says Ron Paul - See mexika 5 1,117 07-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Last Post: JFK
  Israel: The Worlds Most Militarized Dangerous Stolen Land mexika 0 464 11-21-2012, 09:18 AM
  Press TV's News Analysis - Israel Threatens Cast Lead II - November 12, 2012 TriWooOx 0 539 11-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Vulgar Jews mexika 1 693 10-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Anarchist