Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel agrees to extend current Gaza ceasefire; Hamas vows to renew fire
08-06-2014, 08:37 PM,

Quote:Israel has reportedly agreed to extend the current ceasefire in Gaza Strip Wednesday as indirect Israel-Palestinian negotiations over extending a truce in Gaza got underway in Cairo.

However, Hamas was quick to deny the reports, saying it will renew fire at Israel as soon as the current lull has ended.
08-06-2014, 09:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014, 09:44 PM by pax681.)
RE: Israel agrees to extend current Gaza ceasefire; Hamas vows to renew fire
maybe it's because of things like these.. tell me ... do they make you proud??

does this make you proud?
shooting a unarmed little boy in front of his unarmed father???
crippling a little girl?
fucking people around at a border for shits and giggles?

NOW.. this guy.. this HASSID Rabbi...
NOW he talks sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaSqvutvI1k

refute this guys statements........
[Image: siolflag.gif]
08-06-2014, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014, 10:24 PM by newsthet.)
First video: fucked up soldier the army MP put soldiers like him in jail.
Second video: no one proved that Israel killed that boy.
3rd video my answer to you is Pallywood.

I'll keep watching, But I'll say to you that guys like you are the problem not the solution.

4th /5th video you call that Cruelty, We call that looking for weapons. come to any public place in Israel and see if the grad will let people in without checking the bags.

6th video I'm not going to comment about a guy talks nonsense, I'll comment on a video that she speaks. I know that politician she never calls for a genocide. I'll make it easy for you her name is Ayelet shaked.

7th video:

(08-06-2014, 09:36 PM)pax681 Wrote: NOW.. this guy.. this HASSID Rabbi...
NOW he talks sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaSqvutvI1k

refute this guys statements........

As I said at the other topic Religion fries brains, There are here in Israel extreme groups that hate Israel more than/ same as the Jihadists.

Their problem is that they don't have the power yet, to force their extreme beliefs.

You take Jews as a one group, but actually there are many who view the bible in different ways. so extreme some not.

i can't edit :/ .."some more extreme than others".
08-06-2014, 10:28 PM,
AND FINALLY
THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF JEWS PROTEST ISRAELS ATTACKS ON GAZA
and this Israeli settlers stone christian CHILDREN on their way to school includiong a rock in the face of a 7 year old girl....
08-06-2014, 10:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014, 10:39 PM by newsthet.)
this videos proves nothing.

I invite you to Israel, you'll lose count of the amount of stones this West Back Arabs throws.

Every single day.
08-06-2014, 11:13 PM,
newsthet Wrote:4th /5th video you call that Cruelty, We call that looking for weapons. come to any public place in Israel and see if the grad will let people in without checking the bags.
look sonny me laddo.. remember I AM A VETERAN.. and was in Northern Ireland a LOT.
The British army had one of the world's leading FIBUA training centres.. NITAT in Hythe.
I even instructed there for 4 months. so don't spin me your blatant bollocks.
So please don't try to talk bollocks and try to legitimise what's going on or about how house clearances and fighting in a built up area is meant to be done... the brit army practically wrote the book on house clearing... hence the fame of NITAT trainign areas and methods.. which didn't include kicking fuck out of children.
newsthet Wrote:6th video I'm not going to comment about a guy talks nonsense, I'll comment on a video that she speaks. I know that politician she never calls for a genocide. I'll make it easy for you her name is Ayelet shaked.
i ALREADY POSTED HER FULL QUOTE.. learn to read things instead of skimming then going off on one.
newsthet Wrote:this videos proves nothing.

I invite you to Israel, you'll lose count of the amount of stones this West Back Arabs throws.
I'd be careful.. i imagine your bowels are getting so full you'll get an impacted colon, stomach, throat and brain... oh wait.. you already have!
Also I have already been there and to the Palestinian lands... TWICE.. so blow it out yer hoop as they say in Glasgow Smile

HOWEVER you have still, even after saying you would.. NOT actually DEBATED.. one liners and off the cuff bullshit without anything backing them up except your Hasbara bullshit..... get a grip you
newsthet Wrote:First video: fucked up soldier the army MP put soldiers like him in jail.
Second video: no one proved that Israel killed that boy.
3rd video my answer to you is Pallywood.
Put him in jail for having a conscience???
For telling the truth.... well that sounds like fascism to me..... where making an honest stand for the truth against a govt..... get you jail.. what a prick you are
about the boy... ermm.. yes they did.. and you fine well know it.
Pallywood?.. og dear.. remember one of the videos YOU posted saying it was Gaza........ and it was ACTUALLY SYRIA...... so would that be Zionwood??
Your blatant disregard for what those reports and videos stated and shown just shows you up for being a heartless racist bastard to be quite frank..
Jimmy Carter was right.. Israel is an apartheid state......
And when you slap your lips together about international law..... ISRAEL BREAKS THEM ALL DAY EVERY DAY........
Tell me.... East Jerusalem....... is it Israeli or Palestinian lands?.. hint it's not israeli.. same with the golan heights,West bank and the other occupied territories...
Which IS a breach of international law.....
so respond by actually debating and not defaulting to your dim witted and blatantly obviously hasbara nonsense...
DEBATE...
Because every time you put your hands to the keyboard you show yourself up big time as a filthy,rotten, bigoted, racist idiot who blindly tries to excuse the inexcusable

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISRAEL vS PALESTINE CONFLICT: How will it end? Watchdog 10 3,233 08-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Foreign journalists reveal Hamas' false front newsthet 5 1,648 08-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Krise
  Mainstream media finally wakes up to irregularities in Gaza casualty figures SirBustaBear 1 974 08-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: pax681
  Gaza salvo continues: Soldier, civilian wounded by rocket newsthet 17 3,717 08-11-2014, 10:55 AM
  'Help Israel avoid war crimes charges,' Netanyahu urges US lawmakers nofunclub 0 723 08-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: nofunclub
  Gaza Death Toll Passes 200, Israel Steps Up Military Offensive bristopen 161 35,647 08-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Last Post: nofunclub
  Hamas' guidelines for terrorists revealed newsthet 0 752 08-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Last Post: newsthet
Rainbow The Truth About Israel, from FDR CharliePrime 4 1,029 08-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  This anti-Israel hysteria is the opposite of a peace movement SirBustaBear 4 1,231 08-06-2014, 11:33 PM
  Hamas Terror Schools newsthet 26 4,793 08-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: mexika