Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracker temporarily offline
08-06-2014, 04:01 AM,
Exclamation  Tracker temporarily offline
I AM AN INCOMPETENT LITTLE SHIT.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
08-06-2014, 08:01 AM,
RE: Tracker temporarily offline
(08-06-2014, 04:01 AM)Easy Skanking Wrote: Due to the recent and continued hacking ... the tracker will be offline temporarily but [existing] torrents will continue to be seeded.

I guess that means TorrentTrader is gone for good?
08-06-2014, 02:09 PM,
Man, I nearly got a heart attack.

I hope this isn't a bad omen.

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" - Mark Twain quotation after hearing that his obituary had been published in the New York Journal.

By the way, Russian RIA Novosti has been under a hacker attack too recently.

Those Russians have been putting out too much truthful info recently. Those NSA hackers don't seem to like this.

When they're running out of arguments, then they'll shut down free speech on the net.

One of my videos about subliminals on youtube has just been shut down by youtube because of "copyright reasons" - how very odd, since I'm the holder of its copyright.

concen - the very last hope for humanity.

(08-06-2014, 04:01 AM)Easy Skanking Wrote: Due to the recent and continued hacking attempts by a little pissant as announced here, the tracker will be offline temporarily but torrents will continue to be seeded.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
08-07-2014, 12:36 PM,
The lack of replies on this topic is astounding, and more than a little disturbing. It appears that nobody except ryba777 and myself give a shit that the heart and soul of this site has been ripped out. Somebody please tell me I'm wrong...
08-07-2014, 01:12 PM,
I care!

It's just that I've been living in Thailand for the past 2 years and my internet is sometimes questionable... That and I'm not online nearly as much as I was back in the US. I saw the site down the other day and am just now getting here to find out why. I hope everything is back up and running again soon.

Although, I haven't seen anything new or interesting for a while I haven't contributed anything either and for that, I'm sorry. My ratio is still acceptable but not due to any additions, only seeding.

Anyway, sorry for my absence and I'll do my best to make more time for this community.

Chok dee = Cheers
08-07-2014, 01:37 PM,
(08-07-2014, 12:36 PM)stiffy Wrote: The lack of replies on this topic is astounding, and more than a little disturbing. It appears that nobody except ryba777 and myself give a shit that the heart and soul of this site has been ripped out. Somebody please tell me I'm wrong...

You are wrong. I "give a shit", and I'd bet most members are also concerned. ......The administrators of this site (I'm sure) are doing everything that they can to remedy the situation. Beating a dead horse won't do anything to expedite the recovery. Be patient. Icon_biggrin
08-07-2014, 02:05 PM,
You are wrong - We all give a shit and care so much about the site and spread the info far and wide it would be an absolute loss to the free thinking minds out there if this site shuts downAngry
08-07-2014, 02:42 PM,
I'm sure that we all care. There's just not much to say. We don't know the details of the situation, and the members are in no position to do anything about it.

Looking forward to the return. Any ETA?

As always, THANKS to the entire team for all the work you do!
08-07-2014, 03:35 PM,
Well this certainly sucks. Another of my go-to torrent sites was down for several months after being hacked and ddos'd. Bleh.

Hope you get it sorted out. Meanwhile my password has changed dramatically.
08-07-2014, 03:57 PM,
Yeah I keep track of this great site everyday we need this info so please get her back and running
08-07-2014, 04:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 04:34 PM by CoolPaq.)
(08-06-2014, 04:01 AM)Easy Skanking Wrote: Due to the recent and continued hacking attempts by a little pissant as announced here, the tracker will be offline temporarily but torrents will continue to be seeded.

That's a great quote from Tesla. I'm a mathematician and a scientist and he is absolutely right. They have become infected with a new kind of 'religion' (Communism and the banksters who pay for it).
08-07-2014, 04:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 04:39 PM by shortwave.)
(08-07-2014, 12:36 PM)stiffy Wrote: The lack of replies on this topic is astounding, and more than a little disturbing. It appears that nobody except ryba777 and myself give a shit that the heart and soul of this site has been ripped out. Somebody please tell me I'm wrong...

Reply to what? The tracker is down and no matter what I post.. it is not going to bring it back any faster. It sucks that it's down, it sucks that some hacker got passwords and I can't wait for it to get back online. I appreciate those who keep the site going and I trust them to get things back to normal when they can. What else can I add?
"They scare us all with threats of war. So we forget just how bad things are." 'Open Your Eyes' - Lords Of The New Church 1981

08-07-2014, 07:29 PM,
Thanks for all your tolerance everybody. We've really been through the wringer... for the past, well year or two and then some.

We're considering an MVGroup reregistration required to view) forum-style interface to the a new system for ConCen where both tracker and forum are merged and integrated. It will be a lot of work but that seems the best course on the table right now. Thoughts?

.. there would be a listing page two that would likely have to be hand-coded.

Big thanks to our Admin Team for continuing to diagnose and protect from this type of attack so it doesn't happen again.

In the meantime, continue to participate and engage on ConCen or we let the terrorists win!
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
08-07-2014, 08:15 PM,
(08-07-2014, 02:05 PM)despina Wrote: You are wrong - We all give a shit and care so much about the site and spread the info far and wide it would be an absolute loss to the free thinking minds out there if this site shuts downAngry

MY FRIENDS I CAN ONLY EXPRESS WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR WOLD TODAY WITH ONE OF MY QUOTES "IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO HATE YOU AND BECOME YOUR ENEMY , TELL HIM THE TRUTH "
08-07-2014, 09:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014, 09:10 PM by John01.)
(08-06-2014, 02:09 PM)ryba777 Wrote: Man, I nearly got a heart attack.

I hope this isn't a bad omen.

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" - Mark Twain quotation after hearing that his obituary had been published in the New York Journal.

By the way, Russian RIA Novosti has been under a hacker attack too recently.

Those Russians have been putting out too much truthful info recently. Those NSA hackers don't seem to like this.

When they're running out of arguments, then they'll shut down free speech on the net.

One of my videos about subliminals on youtube has just been shut down by youtube because of "copyright reasons" - how very odd, since I'm the holder of its copyright.

concen - the very last hope for humanity.

Look guys forgot youtube go to zippcast there you will not receive copyright bullshit.Upload all your videos there.The only restriction is 700mb and just got drag and drop upload that uses your full upload speed...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Http tracker bug? Krise 6 648 01-16-2014, 06:18 AM
Last Post: psilocybin
  what happened to the browser button on the tracker site? datars 3 487 12-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Last Post: thokling
  cant log in to tracker Ex0duS5150 2 1,187 08-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Ex0duS5150
  Tracker login : Your account is currently pending.. verstat 20 4,740 04-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Last Post: thokling
  I need a login for the tracker! al_uh_looyah 5 4,362 03-07-2013, 06:20 AM
Last Post: April
  cant activate an account on concen tracker grizeldavan 2 660 11-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Last Post: April
  tracker account banzaipaddy 2 633 11-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Last Post: kaapolainen
  tracker disabled? concelogin 3 3,606 09-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Last Post: yeti
  a few questions about the tracker 1martian 2 759 08-16-2012, 01:20 AM
Last Post: yeti
Exclamation TRACKER System Maintenance:: You have to add your own Passkey FastTadpole 7 2,262 01-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Dunamis