Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel funding Hamas, Olmert admits Thursday, June 26, 2008 | Israel Today Staff
08-04-2014, 09:01 AM,
Israel funding Hamas, Olmert admits Thursday, June 26, 2008 | Israel Today Staff
The office of Prime Minister Ehud Olmert admitted on Wednesday that it is allowing the transfer of hundreds of millions of shekels to the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip every month.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=16447
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.” Travis Walton
08-04-2014, 09:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 09:53 AM by newsthet.)
RE: Israel funding Hamas, Olmert admits Thursday, June 26, 2008 | Israel Today Staff
You are too much ,I'll be nice and write only, brainwashed to understand why it's being done.
You claim that you know so much yet you know nothing or logic isn't a strong side.

I'll write it shot so you'll be able to understand.

Long story shot, Israel left Gaza at 2006 Hamas killed his way into the throne of Gaza, destroying on the way potential income left by the Jew settlers.

Hamas is the ruler/govern of Gaza, He can't really provide the Palestinian citizens with food ,aid and work places so Israel must help.they can't even produce enough electricity, that money transfer spouse to help Gaza economy. Now i know that money transfers are blocked because Hamas doesn't help its citizens.

If Israel will stop that help you'll cay Hitler, Nazi and extermination.
08-04-2014, 09:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 10:02 AM by Frank2.)
RE: Israel funding Hamas, Olmert admits Thursday, June 26, 2008 | Israel Today Staff
wtf??

brainwashed ? -- LMAO

According to the Palestinian ministry of health, the death toll on the 27th day of the Israeli operation in Gaza has climbed to 1766 Palestinians, and the number of wounded has reached 9300, until 1:00 p.m. on Sunday.

you skirt around talking all manner of flim flam irrelevancy expecting it to be civilly entertained

typical sense of entitlement and detachment

let me make it simple for you and your monolithic emotional retardation

>>> "According to the Palestinian ministry of health, the death toll on the 27th day of the Israeli operation in Gaza has climbed to 1766 Palestinians, and the number of wounded has reached 9300, until 1:00 p.m. on Sunday."

you are a bobblehead spouting nonsense trying to validate on ongoing genocide

you suck, asshat

Do you zionists still have the fucking audacity to roll out the same bullshit weak arguments -- " dont look at the IDF!! blame Hamas -- they are killing their own people!"

NO -- the Israeli state is a terrorist state murdering innocent men, women and children.

One only has to listen to the acceptable rhetoric allowed not only openly within Israeli common society but also in the fucking Knesset!!!

"kill all palestinian mothers" etc

It is a completely racist apartheid society. Thank God for the brave Jewish voices for Peace amongst so many gibbering cowards vainly trying to pretend what is happening is in any way justifiable

there is something wrong with your pre frontal cortex. you cant feel it like some of us can..the horror of it

dude. you are so not ascending right now
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.” Travis Walton
08-04-2014, 10:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 10:11 AM by newsthet.)
>>> "According to the Palestinian ministry of health, the death toll on the 27th day of the Israeli operation in Gaza has climbed to 1766 Palestinians, and the number of wounded has reached 9300, until 1:00 p.m. on Sunday."

that is a NULL statement.

like the rest of your statements, To people like you there's only one thing left to Israel will never disappear learn to accept that fact.
08-04-2014, 10:52 AM,
again its the fart gas of a low brow ideologue

"To people like you there's only one thing left to Israel will never disappear learn to accept that fact."

over dramatic much?

You dont seem to be able to comprehend the I am singularly condemning civilian slaughter -- wtf fuck is wrong with you with your paranoid bullshit?

as much as you attempt to pin your rhetoric on me as being descriptive of my own setr of beliefs -- it doesnt work

perhaps you should learn the concept of honour --

a null statement?

no it is the present casualty figures from israeli bombardment
08-04-2014, 11:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 11:36 AM by newsthet.)
(08-04-2014, 10:52 AM)Frank2 Wrote: again its the fart gas of a low brow ideologue

"To people like you there's only one thing left to Israel will never disappear learn to accept that fact."

over dramatic much?

You dont seem to be able to comprehend the I am singularly condemning civilian slaughter -- wtf fuck is wrong with you with your paranoid bullshit?

as much as you attempt to pin your rhetoric on me as being descriptive of my own setr of beliefs -- it doesnt work

perhaps you should learn the concept of honour --

a null statement?

no it is the present casualty figures from israeli bombardment

When you condemn Israel ONLY that what it means.

Israel UNLIKE HAMAS AND THE OTHER TERROR ORGANIZATIONS Does NOT aim at civilians in order to kill 'em. UNLIKE The other side Israel do care for civilians of the other side . and what you do you is Generalize seek some post that claims the someone in Israel is happy about that. that's a failed logic.

if Hamas was able to kill 1800 Israelis so it would be O.K ?

Where is Hamas honor, Why they don't fight face to face with the IDF ?
08-04-2014, 11:35 AM,
newsthet Wrote:that is a NULL statement.

like the rest of your statements, To people like you there's only one thing left to Israel will never disappear learn to accept that fact.
QUALIFY YOUR CLAIM.. attribute it.. PROBE it...
these shitty one liners are the resort of those that have no debate and thus little "sound bites" to dismiss your opponents debate are weak,weak sauce indeed..
DEBATE PROPERLY....
as it'll be interesting to see if you are capable and also how long it's take people to dissect it and show you up muppet you appear to be
[Image: siolflag.gif]
08-04-2014, 11:43 AM,
(08-04-2014, 11:35 AM)pax681 Wrote:
newsthet Wrote:that is a NULL statement.

QUALIFY YOUR CLAIM.. attribute it.. PROBE it...
these shitty one liners are the resort of those that have no debate and thus little "sound bites" to dismiss your opponents debate are weak,weak sauce indeed..
DEBATE PROPERLY....
as it'll be interesting to see if you are capable and also how long it's take people to dissect it and show you up muppet you appear to be

the debate is long gone when you approve of Hamas rocket fire, and don't let Israelis protect themselves.
08-04-2014, 11:47 AM,
oh piss off man ! - you are like a fucking parrot.

do you understand the very simple dynamic - innocent men, women and children are being systematically and ruthlessly slaughtered and you condoning it, supporting it or otherwise denying the stark no frills reality of it makes you a complete tosser

no you dont -- you have lost your way as a human. thats the sad truth.

"When you condemn Israel ONLY that what it means. " -- hm. up until now i assumed i was talking with a grown man.. but now i am thinking maybe you are just some confused spotty nosed young zealot

I am making that guess on the patently inept and moronic responses i am getting from you..

It makes me a little uncomfortable as it is kinda like shooting a fish in a barrel... and that just reminds me of the utter horror happening in Gaza -- an ongoing atrocity, that, by your words and ongoing facile propaganda in a public forum, you invariably make yourself complicit in, as a so called human being on this planet.

That's your look out. Can't see Israel looking any more stable or secure in the long term, with these barbarous actions you support and believe justified. Can you?
08-04-2014, 11:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 12:29 PM by pax681.)
newsthet the broken record holder Wrote:the debate is long gone when you approve of Hamas rocket fire, and don't let Israelis protect themselves.
WHO HERE CONDONED ANY ACT OF VIOLENCE??
who said anything remotely saying the rockets were a good thing?
no-one... that's your assumption basically judging others by YOUR STANDARDS..... some of us have higher standards you know...

aye.. him again Wrote:Israel UNLIKE HAMAS AND THE OTHER TERROR ORGANIZATIONS Does NOT aim at civilians in order to kill 'em. UNLIKE The other side Israel do care for civilians of the other side . and what you do you is Generalize seek some post that claims the someone in Israel is happy about that. that's a failed logic.
ERM.. THAT'LL BE YOU AND BLAND!...
erm.. i think the appalling death count in Gaza speak very differently.. VERY differently both factually,ethically and morally.
shooting the people shooting at you.... as a former soldier who's seen action.. i can understand shooting back AT THOSE PEOPLE... however, as Frank said.. it's the wholesale slaughter of civilians that is the issue.. the humanitarian crisis .. THAT is the issue.

newsthet Wrote:Israel UNLIKE HAMAS AND THE OTHER TERROR ORGANIZATIONS Does NOT aim at civilians in order to kill 'em. UNLIKE The other side Israel do care for civilians of the other side . and what you do you is Generalize seek some post that claims the someone in Israel is happy about that. that's a failed logic.
well here's some NEWS for yah
the guardian Wrote:An atmosphere of anticipatory excitement grows as dusk falls, in the expectation that Hamas militants will increase rocket fire after breaking their Ramadan fast, and the Israeli military will respond with force.

The thud of shellfire, flash of an explosion and pall of smoke are greeted with exclamations of approval. "What a beauty," says one appreciative spectator.

Shimrit Peretz, 19, has come with her off-duty soldier boyfriend, Raz Sason, whose army-issue assault rifle is slung across his shoulders.

"We come to look at the bombing," Peretz says, adding that this is their fourth visit to the hilltop. They plan to stay several hours: "It's interesting." The pair have brought a backpack filled with bottles of water and bags of crisps.

Peretz says that she doesn't worry about the Palestinian civilians caught in the bombing; Sason disagrees. Despite his concern for the innocents caught in the assault, the young conscript soldier wishes he was with his comrades across the border in Gaza. "I'd like to be going in, to help my country and help the soldiers inside," he says.

Given the dramatic views, media crews are coming to the area to cover the fighting. On a nearby hilltop, an ugly scene develops as a group of Israeli men threaten a photographer, accusing him of being a "leftist". We are warned against asking for interviews, as another cheer goes up.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israelis-cheer-gaza-bombing
oh and this

where the girl says they should all be bombed and says "Yes I am a bit of a Fascist".. interesting
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/israelis-watch-bombs-drop-on-gaza-from-front-row-seats.html

So.. i could go on however.. there ARE people jumping for joy and HAVING FUCKING PARTIES as women ,children,the elderly and disabled and male non-combatants get massacred....

ok.. make yer next point so we can demolish that as well son

EDIT to add this
http://rt.com/news/176372-israel-racist-chant-gaza/

Quote: “Tomorrow there’s no teaching in Gaza, they don’t have any children left,” chanted the protesters, waving Israeli flags.
Quote: The protesters also voiced their rage at Arab members of Knesset, the Israeli parliament - Hanin Zoabi and Ahmad Tibi.

"Ahmad Tibi, I wanted you to know, the next child to get hit is yours,” they shouted, accusing both Tibi and Zoabi of terrorism and calling for their Israeli citizenship to be revoked.
so erm.. respond to that then me laddo
08-04-2014, 12:24 PM,
(08-04-2014, 11:58 AM)pax681 Wrote:
newsthet the broken record holder Wrote:the debate is long gone when you approve of Hamas rocket fire, and don't let Israelis protect themselves.
WHO HERE CONDONED ANY ACT OF VIOLENCE??
who said anything remotely saying the rockets were a good thing?
no-one... that's your assumption basically judging others by YOUR STANDARDS..... some of us have higher standards you know...

aye.. him again Wrote:Israel UNLIKE HAMAS AND THE OTHER TERROR ORGANIZATIONS Does NOT aim at civilians in order to kill 'em. UNLIKE The other side Israel do care for civilians of the other side . and what you do you is Generalize seek some post that claims the someone in Israel is happy about that. that's a failed logic.
ERM.. THAT'LL BE YOU AND BLAND!...
erm.. i think the appalling death count in Gaza speak very differently.. VERY differently both factually,ethically and morally.
shooting the people shooting at you.... as a former soldier who's seen action.. i can understand shooting back AT THOSE PEOPLE... however, as Frank said.. it's the wholesale slaughter of civilians that is the issue.. the humanitarian crisis .. THAT is the issue.

and because of the humanitarian crisis .. THAT is the issue. Israel pulled out most of the army that finished destroying the tunnels and gets in humanitarian aid to Gaza civilians.

THOSE PEOPLE Hide themselves behind/between/over/under those civilians. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. or you don't believe that they do that ?
08-04-2014, 12:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 12:33 PM by pax681.)
newsthet Wrote:and because of the humanitarian crisis .. THAT is the issue. Israel pulled out most of the army that finished destroying the tunnels and gets in humanitarian aid to Gaza civilians.

THOSE PEOPLE Hide themselves behind/between/over/under those civilians. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. or you don't believe that they do that ?
I notice that you never actually answered any of my points.. do you understand what "point-counterpoint" means?

sound bites such as the proven false claims you have made are pathetic responses
Also.. the 2they hide behind people.. they do this.. they do that.. they eat babies!!!"
demonising yor enemy is standard procedure and you excel at it.
again i STRESS.. i do NOT condone or support Hamas however.. i do not support nor condone the massacre Israel IS carrying out
08-04-2014, 12:32 PM,
(08-04-2014, 11:58 AM)pax681 Wrote:

where the girl says they should all be bombed and says "Yes I am a bit of a Fascist".. interesting
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/israelis-watch-bombs-drop-on-gaza-from-front-row-seats.html

So.. i could go on however.. there ARE people jumping for joy and HAVING FUCKING PARTIES as women ,children,the elderly and disabled and male non-combatants get massacred....

ok.. make yer next point so we can demolish that as well son

Israel is a democratic state people can do and say what ever they like. there are smart people and stupid people. when she'll do something illegal, she'll go to jail.
The Army nor the government takes orders from that fanatic girl.
This people are suffering 14 years of constant rocket fires towards their houses, have 15 seconds to take cover. I can understand their frustrations.
08-04-2014, 12:37 PM,
oh so that was ALL the dumb people gathered on the hills partying,cheering and hurling racist insults,abuse and wishing the children of parliamentary members DEAD.. because they are Arabs?
Son.. you'll find that due to the national service aspect of Israeli defence.. THOSE PEOP[LE DO END UP IN THE ARMED SERVICES AND THOSE PEOPLE DO END UP GIVING ORDERS....
It's also hilarious that you call HER a fanatic... you are just as bad.
my 12 year old daughter is far more capable at debate than you even when she plays devils advocate.
all you are doing is giving little sound bites..... you are not actually debating really...
what about that array of points.. including the question i asked about Scythians etc?
08-04-2014, 12:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 12:51 PM by newsthet.)
(08-04-2014, 12:31 PM)pax681 Wrote:
newsthet Wrote:and because of the humanitarian crisis .. THAT is the issue. Israel pulled out most of the army that finished destroying the tunnels and gets in humanitarian aid to Gaza civilians.

I notice that you never actually answered any of my points.. do you understand what "point-counterpoint" means?

sound bites such as the proven false claims you have made are pathetic responses
Also.. the 2they hide behind people.. they do this.. they do that.. they eat babies!!!"
demonising yor enemy is standard procedure and you excel at it.
again i STRESS.. i do NOT condone or support Hamas however.. i do not support nor condone the massacre Israel IS carrying out

Which point left to answer ?

I didn't write the second it's ALSO and Preferred way. how do you suggest Israel fight at Urban areas ?

(08-04-2014, 12:37 PM)pax681 Wrote: oh so that was ALL the dumb people gathered on the hills partying,cheering and hurling racist insults,abuse and wishing the children of parliamentary members DEAD.. because they are Arabs?
Son.. you'll find that due to the national service aspect of Israeli defence.. THOSE PEOP[LE DO END UP IN THE ARMED SERVICES AND THOSE PEOPLE DO END UP GIVING ORDERS....
It's also hilarious that you call HER a fanatic... you are just as bad.
my 12 year old daughter is far more capable at debate than you even when she plays devils advocate.
all you are doing is giving little sound bites..... you are not actually debating really...
what about that array of points.. including the question i asked about Scythians etc?

No one at the army gives orders to kill civilians those who does go to prison.

I'm trying to comment on everything I have a job.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISRAEL vS PALESTINE CONFLICT: How will it end? Watchdog 10 3,042 08-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Foreign journalists reveal Hamas' false front newsthet 5 1,559 08-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Krise
  'Help Israel avoid war crimes charges,' Netanyahu urges US lawmakers nofunclub 0 676 08-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: nofunclub
  Gaza Death Toll Passes 200, Israel Steps Up Military Offensive bristopen 161 33,651 08-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Last Post: nofunclub
  Hamas' guidelines for terrorists revealed newsthet 0 705 08-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Last Post: newsthet
Rainbow The Truth About Israel, from FDR CharliePrime 4 960 08-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Wink : Today I Saw A Weeping Palestinian Man... mexika 0 689 08-07-2014, 06:22 AM
Last Post: mexika
  This anti-Israel hysteria is the opposite of a peace movement SirBustaBear 4 1,176 08-06-2014, 11:33 PM
Last Post: pax681
  Israel agrees to extend current Gaza ceasefire; Hamas vows to renew fire newsthet 5 1,226 08-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Last Post: pax681
  Hamas Terror Schools newsthet 26 4,521 08-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: mexika