Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaza: Israel's $4 billion gas grab
07-27-2014, 08:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 09:04 PM by Frank2.)
Gaza: Israel's $4 billion gas grab
Quote:Never mind the 'war on terror' rhetoric, writes Nafeez Ahmed. The purpose of Israel's escalating assault on Gaza is to control the Territory's 1.4 trillion cubic feet of gas - and so keep Palestine poor and weak, gain massive export revenues, and avert its own domestic energy crisis.

If Palestinians develop their own gas resources, the resulting economic transformation could in turn fundamentally increase Palestinian clout.

Israel's defence minister is on record confirming that military plans to uproot Hamas' are about securing control of Gaza's gas reserves

http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/2482929/gaza_israels_4_billion_gas_grab.html

http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/2489992/armed_robbery_in_gaza_israel_us_uk_carve_up_the_spoils_of_palestines_stolen_gas.html
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.” Travis Walton
07-27-2014, 09:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 09:27 PM by newsthet.)
RE: Gaza: Israel's $4 billion gas grab
Ahh yes give terrorists more money.

Don't tell me and lie to yourself that the money really goes to the civilians there.

So far Hamas uses the money to build terror constructions ,purchase weapons and to enrich its leaders.
07-27-2014, 09:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2014, 09:54 PM by rockingtheboat.)
Chill out newsthet.

Are you are trying to look good in front of your Hasbara supervisors by being childish and stupid ??. A little more pocket money from your Hasbara gig wouldn't hurt ?. Maybe we can all help you by starting a thread saying that you have convinced us of the Innocence, Holliness and Sanctity of Poor Israel. Those Palestinians seem to have an insatiable appetite for innocent Jewish blood.
07-27-2014, 10:02 PM,
(07-27-2014, 09:26 PM)newsthet Wrote: Ahh yes give terrorists more money.

Don't tell me and lie to yourself that the money really goes to the civilians there.

So far Hamas uses the money to build terror constructions ,purchase weapons and to enrich its leaders.

Just like Israel and Russia and the US and the UK and every other country on the planet, Mr. Brainwashed...or is it Mr. Shill?
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
07-27-2014, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 02:20 PM by rockingtheboat.)
newsthet, get some pop-corn, chips, coca cola and watch the following video with your Hasbara supervisors :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPiMzSQCtG8

By the way, throwing the words "terrorists" and "anti-semites" carelessly left and right, only lessens their potential effect, if they have any effect at all.
07-28-2014, 02:37 PM,
Quote: Rockingtheboat said,"Those Palestinians seem to have an insatiable appetite for innocent Jewish blood."
Insatiable indeed! They will not be happy, until ALL Jews are murdered and then they can have a "field day" with the spoils.
07-28-2014, 05:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014, 05:17 PM by newsthet.)
(07-27-2014, 09:49 PM)rockingtheboat Wrote: Chill out newsthet.

Are you are trying to look good in front of your Hasbara supervisors by being childish and stupid ??. A little more pocket money from your Hasbara gig wouldn't hurt ?. Maybe we can all help you by starting a thread saying that you have convinced us of the Innocence, Holliness and Sanctity of Poor Israel. Those Palestinians seem to have an insatiable appetite for innocent Jewish blood.

What's you agenda posting more about Jews and Israel than Syria and the rest of the middle east?

for the first paragraph I don't have any "supervisor", I might have low posts count but I've been here for years. I once liked this site but as a guy who knows the truth I don't like wasting my time on reading garbage. Also it teaches me a thing or two about all those conspiracy theories.

For the second part, the Palestinians Civilians are have the appetite for blood some aren't. As for Hamas read Bland1900 comment

Do you know that Gaza owe Israel electric company 1.6$ Billions? and by Israeli government command they don't cut out the power?

(07-27-2014, 10:02 PM)Easy Skanking Wrote:
(07-27-2014, 09:26 PM)newsthet Wrote: Ahh yes give terrorists more money.

Just like Israel and Russia and the US and the UK and every other country on the planet, Mr. Brainwashed...or is it Mr. Shill?

I'm O.K. it's kinda wired that a "noble" outsider will teach me about Hamas and Palestinians. this woman thought so also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHkmCKMvnCY
07-28-2014, 09:08 PM,
Yes of course. How silly of me to think that an Ausländer could tell a native of the Fatherland and one of the master race how to deal with those of impure blood.

No matter how you frame the argument, no matter how you demonize your adversary, no matter what wrong you claim to have suffered, no matter what propaganda you spew, there is no justification for murder. You use the same arguments that every fascist, psychopathic and genocidal regime has used throughout history in an attempt to justify it's evil actions. You don't care to see it since you are a good little brainwashed robot goosestepping to the beat that your puppet masters drum with their propaganda and lies. Same shit, different asshole.

If I were as psychopathic as those perpetrating those killings, I might laugh at the black irony at what Israel has become. However, I have empathy for my fellow humans regardless of what label is slapped on them and it only makes me viscerally and emotionally sick to see the evil glee rampant in that conflict.
Bernays and Goebbels would be proud.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
07-28-2014, 09:29 PM,
Quote:To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
07-28-2014, 09:34 PM,
(07-28-2014, 09:08 PM)Easy Skanking Wrote: Yes of course. How silly of me to think that an Ausländer could tell a native of the Fatherland and one of the master race how to deal with those of impure blood.

No matter how you frame the argument, no matter how you demonize your adversary, no matter what wrong you claim to have suffered, no matter what propaganda you spew, there is no justification for murder. You use the same arguments that every fascist, psychopathic and genocidal regime has used throughout history in an attempt to justify it's evil actions. You don't care to see it since you are a good little brainwashed robot goosestepping to the beat that your puppet masters drum with their propaganda and lies. Same shit, different asshole.

If I were as psychopathic as those perpetrating those killings, I might laugh at the black irony at what Israel has become. However, I have empathy for my fellow humans regardless of what label is slapped on them and it only makes me viscerally and emotionally sick to see the evil glee rampant in that conflict.

Well "kind human been" how you will defend your house that is being shoot with rockets from within a hospital for example?
07-28-2014, 10:03 PM,
(07-28-2014, 09:34 PM)newsthet Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 09:08 PM)Easy Skanking Wrote: Yes of course. How silly of me to think that an Ausländer could tell a native of the Fatherland and one of the master race how to deal with those of impure blood.

Well "kind human been" how you will defend your house that is being shoot with rockets from within a hospital for example?

https://concen.org/forum/thread-54004-post-275239.html#pid275239

07-29-2014, 12:53 AM,
(07-28-2014, 09:29 PM)rockingtheboat Wrote:
Quote:To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.

That is quite true.
However, I cannot let idiocy go unchallenged.

Quote:“There comes a time when silence is betrayal.”

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

07-29-2014, 09:44 AM,
Yes...it's always good to talk with slogans Confused
07-29-2014, 11:48 PM,
(07-29-2014, 09:44 AM)newsthet Wrote: Yes...it's always good to talk with slogans Confused

Israel should take that lesson to heart.

Talking is much preferable to killing women, children and civilian men.

07-30-2014, 07:42 AM,
(07-29-2014, 11:48 PM)Easy Skanking Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 09:44 AM)newsthet Wrote: Yes...it's always good to talk with slogans Confused

Israel should take that lesson to heart.

Talking is much preferable to killing women, children and civilian men.

I agree do you think that Hamas also wants that ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9FmtIds56k
http://www.acpr.org.il/resources/hamascharter.html

the killing will stop once the world will start divide Hamas from the poor civilians.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISRAEL vS PALESTINE CONFLICT: How will it end? Watchdog 10 3,291 08-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Mainstream media finally wakes up to irregularities in Gaza casualty figures SirBustaBear 1 982 08-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: pax681
  Gaza salvo continues: Soldier, civilian wounded by rocket newsthet 17 3,780 08-11-2014, 10:55 AM
  'Help Israel avoid war crimes charges,' Netanyahu urges US lawmakers nofunclub 0 738 08-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: nofunclub
  Gaza Death Toll Passes 200, Israel Steps Up Military Offensive bristopen 161 35,839 08-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Last Post: nofunclub
Rainbow The Truth About Israel, from FDR CharliePrime 4 1,045 08-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  This anti-Israel hysteria is the opposite of a peace movement SirBustaBear 4 1,247 08-06-2014, 11:33 PM
  Israel agrees to extend current Gaza ceasefire; Hamas vows to renew fire newsthet 5 1,342 08-06-2014, 11:13 PM
  Israel massacres Gaza - "Like Shooting Fish in a Barre mexika 0 666 08-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Last Post: mexika
  How israel uses deception and lies to get away wit murder mexika 0 694 08-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: mexika