Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturn made me do it!
06-21-2014, 04:34 PM,
Saturn made me do it!
Howdo people, here's a very interesting essay on how saturn is disguised as the devil or satan! http://biblodiac.wordpress.com/tag/astrology/ well worth a ponder! cheers
06-21-2014, 05:35 PM,
RE: Saturn made me do it!

Paix, Amour et Lumiere
06-21-2014, 05:57 PM,
Everybody brings something to the table even if it's only a spoon!
06-23-2014, 05:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014, 05:13 PM by Watchdog.)
(06-21-2014, 05:57 PM)NinjB Wrote: Everybody brings something to the table even if it's only a spoon!

I prefer not to have too many turds in the punchbowl, thank you.

Love005
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
06-23-2014, 06:55 PM,
(06-21-2014, 04:34 PM)NinjB Wrote: Howdo people, here's a very interesting essay on how saturn is disguised as the devil or satan! http://biblodiac.wordpress.com/tag/astrology/ well worth a ponder! cheers

Yes, the occultists use Saturn for Satan.
06-23-2014, 09:35 PM,
Watchdog, I'm saying you're the one with the spoon! Just calling Bull isn't bringing anything to the table. Kick a stone, stub your toe and refute it thus!
06-27-2014, 07:41 PM,
(06-23-2014, 09:35 PM)NinjB Wrote: Watchdog, I'm saying you're the one with the spoon! Just calling Bull isn't bringing anything to the table. Kick a stone, stub your toe and refute it thus!

Now that I think about it I shouldn't of said anything. I'll let people believe whatever they want to believe. You see, I cannot build an argument or refute such big belief systems. If people want to believe in religious dogma they can, if people want to believe that the queen is really a lizard or shape shifting reptile the can, etc. etc. etc.

I maintain that beliefs are a very dangerous business. When you choose to believe something you never know if it's really true or not. You enter the domain of faith, and as such become vulnerable to being lied or manipulated. If you have faith and believe something that is true then no harm has been done, but if the information was wrong then not only are you ignorant but going around teaching other false information.

The world is filled with false information. What kind of reality do you want to live in? I don't know about you, but my purpose in life is to grow my consciousness and awareness. I know I've been lied to and programmed (brainwashed) and trying really hard to fix these errors by deprogramming myself. As such, I try to fill my mind with things I know to be true as mush as possible, and this involves learning through direct experience rather than simply believing in things that others are pushing.

Please note that I'm not attacking you, I'm using the generic you to illustrate a point.

Having said that, I am prepared to entertain the idea that planets are more than physical matter, that they are "living entities or organisms", but not willing to view the Universe in terms religious dogma. The human organism can entertain consciousness and it's comprised of millions of living organisms (cells), so it's not impossible that planet earth, for example, which is also comprised of millions of living organisms (plants, animals, bacteria, etc), can also entertain consciousness. If we scale up, then our galaxy and the universe can also be conscious organisms.

However, to claim the a planet is this thing called "satan" smells of religious anthropomorphic dogma.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
06-28-2014, 10:45 PM,
It's just an interesting group of essays, if you had an interest in the bible they point out the astrological allegories in a lot of stories, so maybe the bible isn't what it seems! SHOCK! HORROR! My interest in astrology is on the level of "I don't believe in it, but it's true or it's not true, but I believe in it" focault's pendulum quote! Who knows!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man made religion mrpmorris 29 4,416 08-15-2009, 01:24 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Saturn (Goya)--Khronos---Tiny Black Saturns (Atom Smasher) SerialExpLain 10 2,014 10-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain