Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ECUMENISM AND SPIRITUAL FORMATION FOR SATAN'S KINGDOM
06-03-2014, 03:44 PM,
ECUMENISM AND SPIRITUAL FORMATION FOR SATAN'S KINGDOM
UNITY IN ERROR

Some BIG things are starting to happen in the world today... and with the first Jesuit Pope ever,.. who would expect anything else.

"If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person!"

..."The truth is, the Jesuits of Rome have perfected Freemasonry to be their most magnificent and effective tool, accomplishing their purposes among Protestants."

Protestant preachers... or just high level masons?
YOU DECIDE...

06-03-2014, 06:51 PM,
RE: ECUMENISM AND SPIRITUAL FORMATION FOR SATAN'S KINGDOM
3am Wrote:"If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person!"
um.. shite....... there is no single world leader of freemasonry and to claim as much is to admit to severe ignorance of what a "Grand lodge" is and what a Grand lodge would never do...... ie kow-tow to another body.
simple as that
[Image: siolflag.gif]
06-05-2014, 06:53 AM,
Ignorance is something I would suggest you not to speak of...

If you are a mason,.. GET OUT! At the top it is esoteric luciferianism.

... but don't take my word for it. Do some research for yourself,.. or don't...
06-06-2014, 08:03 PM,
(06-03-2014, 03:44 PM)3AM Wrote: UNITY IN ERROR

Some BIG things are starting to happen in the world today... and with the first Jesuit Pope ever,.. who would expect anything else.

"If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person!"

..."The truth is, the Jesuits of Rome have perfected Freemasonry to be their most magnificent and effective tool, accomplishing their purposes among Protestants."

Protestant preachers... or just high level masons?
YOU DECIDE...

Ok since I decide, I decide you're head if full of nonsense and you're simply repeating what others want you to repeat.

Something big is starting to happen with this new Jesuit Pope... Come on man, shit has been going on for hundreds and even thousands of years. And if you think you can trace your way to the tip top of secret societies and know "the truth", you are already so far gone that nothing we can say will get you out of the rabbit hole.

The crazy thing going on here is when people try to convince others of their collective delusions, call it the truth, and beLIEve they are doing research to awaken themselves, and others. What you are doing brother is not research, it's following the tunnels in the rabbit hole that have been dug by someone else. The irony is that as long as you're spending all this time underground in the labyrinth you're not living in the light.

If you're coming here on this forum to help awaken us, I recommend you save your energy for a more gullible crowd. I for one will not plunge in the rabbit hole and follow you down the Jesuit pope mason tunnel.

Good luck with THAT!
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
06-09-2014, 07:07 AM,
I did not need to do any research whatsoever... Someone else already has!

... just took the time to go through his lectures. 40 hours of so...

AMAZING RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE BACKED BY THE BIBLE!!!!!

"Total Onslaught"

"..,shit has been going on for hundreds and even thousands of years."

I'LL GO FOR ABOUT 6 THOUSAND YEARS... and it's going to come to an end soon.
06-10-2014, 02:59 AM,
There's some excellent information in Veith's Total Onslaught. I certainly learnt a lot from it and haven't even watched half of those lectures.
06-10-2014, 03:20 AM,
The BIBLE.... Really?

Like, what version do you believe is best, knowing that all versions have been manipulated by people with various agendas...

The New Testament, many versions, was created for a purpose (and I'll let you figure that), and the Old Testament is mostly the literal translation of a sacred idiom (an ancient form of communication that used symbols to integrate four (4) different aspects of information (literal, archetypal, vibration energy, and spiritual).

Historically speaking, we were given the literal version, and the other three (3) were occulted. A few understand this and they are secluded in Kabbalistic studies and don't give a rats ass about Veith, or other speculation regarding "the truth contained in the Bible".

I wish I could explain this better, but it would take to much time and I would need to write a book. Hmmm... I did write one, but it was just an introduction to the topic. I was told that I was to young to engage in such endeavors...
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
06-10-2014, 06:57 AM,
Two main stream versions only. Guess who chose the Alexandrian stream?.. (purple and scarlet). The Douay bible which is also the Jesuit bible... VERY closely resembles the NIV and is the end (acceptable) result.

Steven Anderson (who is a bit to uppity for my liking) recently did a documentary called "New World Order Bible Versions" which takes a look at the latest "onslaughts" on Jesus.

I personally prefer the KJV... At least all the words are there.

This topic is also covered in "Total Onslaught" Three hours or so...

Amazing Discoveries are currently working on an updated series to the above.

I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE.
"EMNITY"

All THEY want to achieve is "UNITY IN ERROR"

P.s. What is your book called?
06-10-2014, 02:50 PM,
It's called: Une méthodologie Introductive à la Science Sacrée Hébraique

I only printed 50 copies and they're all gone.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Psycho-spiritual Detoxification: Thoughts and Observations Solve et Coagula 0 491 04-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Pure Spiritual Milk Solve et Coagula 0 514 04-15-2012, 04:47 PM
  A Divided Kingdom Solve et Coagula 0 425 04-09-2012, 04:31 PM
  Peter Deunov's (Beinsa Douno) pentagram of the spiritual path Solve et Coagula 0 774 04-08-2012, 10:54 PM
  Once and for all, dedicate yourself to the coming of the kingdom of God Solve et Coagula 0 597 04-06-2012, 09:05 PM
  Why is it so important to form spiritual communities? Solve et Coagula 3 900 03-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Last Post: thokling
  The New Kingdom Solve et Coagula 0 438 02-25-2012, 02:23 PM
  Earth - A spiritual trap & Practical Exercises to Ascend maggador 1 912 02-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Moments of spiritual intensity - do your best to preserve them Solve et Coagula 1 610 02-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Last Post: thokling
  The goal of a spiritual master Solve et Coagula 0 455 02-01-2012, 11:55 PM