Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Roman Polanski Website Vote Yes or No!
10-09-2009, 12:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2009, 12:39 PM by joeblow.)
Roman Polanski Website Vote Yes or No http://www.romanpolanski.ch

[Image: 2wh2es5.png]

Roman Polanski Website Vote Yes or No http://www.romanpolanski.ch
10-09-2009, 12:52 PM,
I don't know. Ask the girl... she's 45 now.
10-09-2009, 02:56 PM,
i guess there is no statute of limitations on this??
[Image: newSig2.jpg]

Aldous Huxley Wrote:Nobody can have the consolations of religion or philosophy unless he has first experienced their desolation.
10-09-2009, 03:02 PM,
[Image: romsddan_13.jpg]

I hope you two die today and burn in Hell.
10-09-2009, 03:08 PM,
Quote:[Image: romsddan_13.jpg]

i didnt say that i agreed with what he did or condoned it in the least... but come on it was over 30 years ago. im not even 30 years old yet. i couldnt imagine being punished for something that happened that long ago. his life has been hampered with what and when he could do things as he was trying to avoid extradition.. im not saying that justifies things, but leave the past in the past. we got bigger fish to fry for much bigger atrocities.
[Image: newSig2.jpg]

Aldous Huxley Wrote:Nobody can have the consolations of religion or philosophy unless he has first experienced their desolation.
10-09-2009, 09:31 PM,
Quote:
Quote:[Image: romsddan_13.jpg]

i didnt say that i agreed with what he did or condoned it in the least... but come on it was over 30 years ago. im not even 30 years old yet. i couldnt imagine being punished for something that happened that long ago. his life has been hampered with what and when he could do things as he was trying to avoid extradition.. im not saying that justifies things, but leave the past in the past. we got bigger fish to fry for much bigger atrocities.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=2061501

When I was being driven to the police station from the hotel, the car radio was already talking about it ... I couldn't believe ... I thought, you know, I was going to wake up from it. I realize[d], if I have killed somebody, it wouldn't have had so much appeal for the press, you see? But ... f---ing, you see, and the young girls. Judges want to f---young girls. Juries want to f---young girls-- everyone wants to f---young girls!

--Roman Polanski in an interview with Martin Amis, Tatler magazine, 1979

http://www.abcmoney.co.uk/news/232005523.htm

Polanski had admitted having sex with a woman four weeks after Tate's murder and seeking solace in sex with teenaged girls from a finishing school in Gstaad, Switzerland later.
10-09-2009, 10:47 PM,
There is nothing to vote on.he is a child molester end of story.the laws say he goes to jail and I agree.I would like to see his we we and his gonads removed and then released problem solved.never have to worry about him sticking it where it does not belong ever again.Would set a great example to all the other molesters lmao
What kills me makes me stronger !

No favor asked no quarter given !

Your sitting in your comfort you don't believe I'm real,
You cannot buy protection from the way that I feel.

10-09-2009, 11:11 PM,
Being dogmatic does little to help reality.

Apparently the girl isn't even interested in him seeing punishment now and he's in his 70's. The crime is the last generation that sat idly by while he skipped country and received asylum in Europe all this time. To punish him now doesn't 'fix' anything.

He's old, she doesn't care, neither do I. Let's move on and not ruin more lives for..... for what?
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
10-09-2009, 11:20 PM,
I think the guy deserves a break because his pregnant wife was killed my Charles Manson. Who the fuck knows what fucked up mental states he went through because of this. Sharon Tate as an incredible looking woman and I sure his loss was great. Anyways the victim has forgiven him. But then again maybe he is looking for publicity? So if thats the case I hope he gets it.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
10-10-2009, 12:18 AM,
Wasn't jack Nicholson in on this too?
10-10-2009, 07:57 AM,
The crime happend at Jack Nicholsen house. But no Nicholsen had nothing to do with it.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
10-10-2009, 02:14 PM,
Dunno what he did he piss them off so late in the day but obviously Kubrick stuck in their craw somewhat more.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84338

---

Quote:Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Roman Polanski: Crime Pays!
By Nicholas Stix

Convicted pedophile-rapist and fugitive from justice Roman Polanski just got away with one … again. But he had help.

The London High Court awarded the convicted fugitive $88,000 in a libel lawsuit. Traditionally, in the English–speaking world, no court would hear a libel or defamation case brought by a convict, much less a fugitive convict, but we live in a brave, new world.

In 1978, Polanski was convicted of having sex with a 13-year-old girl at Jack Nicholson’s house.

Polanski lured his victim, 13-year-old Samantha Geimer (who has since revealed her identity), a young model, to a “photo-shoot” for French Vogue at his friend Jack Nicholson’s house. Conveniently, Nicholson was away at the time. Polanski plied his victim with champagne and quaaludes, and then raped her, afterwards telling her not to tell her mother.

The crime was clearly plotted out, and was as sleazy as any attack committed by a phony “talent agent” on a desperate, young, would-be model. The only aspect of the crime that did not fit the profile, was that the victim was only 13 years old, and without any parent or adult guardian present to protect her. What could her parents have been thinking?

Polanski was charged with rape of a minor, rape by use of a drug, committing a lewd act upon a person less than 14 years of age, oral copulation, sodomy and furnishing drugs to a minor. He copped a plea to unlawful sex with a minor, but fled the country on the eve of his sentencing hearing.

Polanski’s crime was not statutory rape. According to the laws in California (and the rest of the Union), the victim has to be of a certain age before she can be considered able to voluntarily form a decision to have sex with an adult, at which point the incident can be classified statutory rape. If you sleep with a 13-year-old, you’re guilty of first-degree rape, just as if Polanski had used violence.

(Screen “historian” Leonard Maltin misrepresented the case. In a passage reprinted at Polanski’s biography page at imdb.com from Maltin’s 1994 Movie Encyclopedia, he claimed, “He was embroiled in a scandal over having sex with an underage model in 1977; rather than face the charges, he chose to flee the country.” No, Mr. Maltin; he had already pled guilty. Rather than face punishment, he chose to flee the country.)

The genius judge in the case permitted Polanski to remain out on bail. The pedophile-rapist then fled the country for our alleged ally, France, where he has remained ever since. The French have great reservoirs of understanding for pedophile-rapists – as long as they committed their crimes in America.

In 2003, in an attempt apparently at removing any ambiguities the public might have had about Hollywood’s respect for morality, law, or childhood, the movie fraternity awarded Polanski an Oscar for best director for The Pianist. The crowd at the Academy Awards show gave the convict a standing ovation, in absentia. For some reason, Polanski did not appear to collect his statuette. (That moral paragon, Harrison Ford, accepted it for him.) Oh, yes, now I remember. Had he appeared, he would have been arrested on the spot, and taken off to prison. And since he had violated the terms of the pleas bargain, all six charges would be back in play, plus a charge of flight from justice. Polanski could conceivably have spent the rest of his natural life in prison.

But Polanski wasn’t satisfied with getting away with child-rape, flight from justice, or even with his soiled Oscar. He demanded respect for his good name. I kid you not. And so, when Vanity Fair magazine in 2002 published a story claiming that in 1969, the future pedophile-rapist and fugitive had “touched [Swedish model] Beatte Telle's leg and told her he would ‘make another Sharon Tate’ out of her in a New York restaurant shortly after Tate - his actress wife - had been murdered by followers of Charles Manson's cult,” that was just too much for Polanski’s finely-tuned sense of morality. He insisted that he had never touched Telle’s leg. And so he sued Vanity Fair in a British court.

That should have been the end of it. After all, since we have an extradition treaty with the Brits, had Polanski set foot on British soil to press his case, he would have been scooped up by Scotland Yard, and sent, manacled (but not in a way that would have titillated him), on the next flight for the States. And so, the jurists should simply have dismissed Polanski’s suit as frivolous.

The Crown’s courts wouldn’t possibly aid and abet a fugitive convict in his attempt to enrich himself, while evading justice … would they?

Unfortunately for us and our cross-Atlantic cousins, the British courts suffer from some of the same maladies as our own. And so, after permitting the pedophile-rapist to testify from France via video hook-up, London’s High Court found for the convict-plaintiff. The judges brought shame on themselves, the London High Court, and the United Kingdom, which has earned the reputation as the libel lawsuit capital of the world, where the judges consider no lawsuit frivolous – as long as the plaintiff is wealthy.

Although Beatte Telle refused to testify on Polanski’s behalf, she did publicly say that he had not touched her leg or even spoken to her in the restaurant, and had only stared, dumbstruck, at her. Apparently, her public statement did the trick for the alleged jurists.

Since we now live in a multicultural, interconnected world, in which U.S. Supreme Court justices cite foreign laws in their opinions, the Polanski verdict has all kinds of interesting legal potential. Might we now see libel suits brought by, say, the Nation of Islam mass murderers -- J.C. Simon, Jesse Lee Cooks, Larry Green and Manuel Moore -- currently in prison for the early 1970s Zebra killings? How about Saddam Hussein? Ramsey Clark could bring suit against everyone who ever said nasty but unproven things about his client. The possibilities are endless.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/stix/2005/07...crime-pays.html

italics added

IMO, Polanski, Kubrick and Nicholson were at that time ALL involved in the 'scene' of film production which very clearly evidenced an agenda to firmly place the audiences' pespective in a starkly Manichaean frame through Occult themes...this in itself is noteworthy in the wider context of late 20th century predictive programming.
10-10-2009, 03:33 PM,
http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/images/dance.html

[Image: dance.jpg]

Quote:Jothie said...
LOL@Jaded

You're a tool and an idiot. So many facts you've gotten wrong.. sooo many. I won't go into detail about the facts in the case you have gotten wrong because clearly you were brainwashed by the fanboi "documentary" about the case. The so called documentary was nothing more then a film made by a super fan to make good ol' child rapist look good.

First off, it used quotes from the grand jury testimony to mislead most of the statements made by the victim.

Everyone that had anything kind to say about the child rapist was given all the time they wanted in the field and the few negative people interviewed(obviously put in so it didnt look so blantantly like a fan film, so they could say "we did both side") were brief and cut off.

They painted this ever-so-happy family life he had with Sharon Tate before the murder. Made him out like he was the best husband in the entire world and he's such a good person because of it.. but they left out that he had numerous affairs and that his wife was deeply depressed because of his womanizing.

Let me ask you this.. what the hell does the judges love life have to do with ANYTHING in the case? ANYTHING? As far as I know there's nothing illegal about ***dating a much younger woman(as long as she is of legal age) and there's nothing illegal about dating 2 women at once. Unlike say..*. drugging and raping a thirteen year old. The only reason to put that stuff in the doc was to make the judge look bad and make Mr Child Rapist look better. The entire documentary was propaganda film to win support in the public for Roman Polanski. Period. It tried to put him in a good light so people wouldnt think about what a horrible horrible man he truly is.

As for your grasp about international law.. LOL... USA are terrorists for having arrested a child rapist? Your ignorance amazes even me. First of all... USA did petition France for Polanski arrest way back when... according to extradition treaties with the US, France has the right not to uphold them in the cases of French Citizens at their leisure. This is one criminal they decided not to hand over. However.. you fucking moron.. the Swiss agreement doesnt exclude the right to turn over an American criminal of foriegn nationality when one enters their country. He's not Swiss. He entered that country with an outstanding US warrant out for his arrest and they OBEYED the law. There is no Geneva Convention treaty that says known criminals can fax their schedule around to see if they'll get arrested for entering a country. How fucking retarded are you?

The victim hasn't dropped any charges.. because someone under age at the time of the crime isn't allowed to. Its not up to them. its up to the courts. Retard. She's forgiven him. Thats not the same as charges being dropped. I've met some poorly informed, stupid retards in my days.. but you take the cake. Congrats on formally being the dumbest person ever on the internet. Please don't reproduce, but if you do and have a daughter... send her to Palanski's house when she's 13.

http://www.cinematical.com/2009/10/02/is-h...anski/#comments
10-11-2009, 03:16 PM,
Director Polanski feels depressed in jail; Lawyer worried about state of mind...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=8802331

ZURICH (Reuters) - Director Roman Polanski is feeling depressed two weeks after his arrest in Switzerland to face U.S. extradition for a 1977 case involving the rape of a 13-year-old girl, his lawyer was quoted as saying on Sunday.

"I found him to be tired and depressed," Herve Temime told the Sonntag newspaper, one of two newspapers he talked to after visiting the Oscar-winning director in a Zurich prison.

"Roman Polanski, who is 76, seemed very dejected when I visited him," Temime told another newspaper, NZZ am Sonntag.

"Polanski was in an unsettled state of mind."

Polanski pleaded guilty in Los Angeles to having sex with a 13-year-old girl in 1977 and spent 42 days in prison undergoing psychiatric tests.

However, he fled before the case was concluded because he believed a judge would sentence him to up to 50 years behind bars despite a plea agreement for time already served.

Swiss authorities rejected an appeal on Tuesday to release Polanski and also urged a Swiss court dealing with his extradition warrant to reject another appeal by Polanski's lawyers to have him freed, and to refuse bail.

Swiss officials have said they believe there is a very high risk of Polanski fleeing if he is released on bail.

Temime told the Sonntag newspaper the Swiss Federal Penal Court should decide "very soon" on his bid for release on bail.

"He would fulfill all the conditions and stay in Switzerland until the extradition proceeding are decided," he said.

The director, who holds dual French and Polish citizenship, was arrested at the request of the United States when he flew into Switzerland on September 26 to receive a life-time achievement prize at a film festival.

(Reporting by Emma Thomasson; editing by Michael Roddy)
10-11-2009, 03:51 PM,
He raped a child. Should he pay, yes, even if she were an adult, but especially a child.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Web Developers Wanted at David Icke's Website FastTadpole 0 648 07-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  NO-PLANE Theory VOTE rsol 23 3,938 08-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Last Post: nik
  Strange website I found A New Identity, Inc. Weyland 3 2,024 02-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Swiss arrest Polanski on US request in sex case joeblow 5 743 09-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Stop the War's website 'disabled by pro-Israeli hackers' TriWooOx 4 1,036 01-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Is there an "Upcoming Conspiracy Lecture" website/index? stanteau 0 514 08-21-2008, 12:56 PM
Last Post: stanteau
  Academics' Israel vote sparks row TriWooOx 0 378 05-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  PNAC Document From closed PNAC Website at Scribd Yakhont26 1 462 05-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Richard Syrett's conspiracy radio show archive website gets hacked FRD50 1 762 01-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Ognir
  Voter Fraud Catch Petition (Kill Vote Frauding Like NOW...?) Yakhont26 0 303 01-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Yakhont26