Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tryptophan, SAM-E, HTP-5
05-15-2014, 07:43 PM,
Tryptophan, SAM-E, HTP-5
Anyone ever try Tryptophan, SAM-E, or HTP-5? They didn't do much for me. Maybe I needed a different brand/dosage. Carefullness on the HTP-5 dossage. My brain/hormones seem off and has been for a long time. I don't know what it is to be honest. Right now, I don't have health insurance and tests can be pricey. Maybe my brain problem resulted from being on the computer/tv to long or what I watched or played. Maybe the flash from the old CRT's did something to my brain. I don't really know. Maybe becoming a vegetarian or vegan for a year did it. Or was it clearing my mind through mediation or trance. I really don't know.

Anyone have good results from Tryptophan, SAM-E, or HTP-5?
05-15-2014, 09:20 PM,
RE: Tryptophan, SAM-E, HTP-5
Go to nature and ground. But, how about obama care? It might go global? But yea, computer, cell phone are fuqing with our health. How about detox with chlorella?
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
05-15-2014, 10:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 10:50 PM by rockingtheboat.)
What results are you expecting by taking those supplements in the first place ?. One has to be very careful when taking supplements that cross the blood brain barrier. They ought to be of the highest purity possible.

MSG in the food chain also screws up the brain (it certainly does cross the blood brain barrier). It comes under different disguised labels : Natural Flavors, hydrolyzed Whey protein, Glutamic Acid...)

For some reason, most people think that being vegetarian or vegan is the panacea of eating healthy. Maybe it is a left-over propaganda from the hippie years : Coca cola is vegan (High Fructose Corn Syrup, aspartame), Chips are vegan (heated oils that cause cell damage, probably hydrolyzed, sprinkled with a little bit of MSG to make you crave for them again), Rice & Pasta are vegan (excess carbohydrates that make you gain weight and throw your insulin out of wack if you don't watch the size of your portions and how did they manage to make pasta look how it looks in the first place), Soy is vegan and it is in almost every product vegan or not (hormonal disruption), palm oil is vegan (promotes obesity), Flour is vegan (very often bleached and tempered with using unmentioned chemicals)...etc.

Best protocol for sleep : NO TV at all, no sugar, no caffeine, have sex before bedtime to unload excess energy and accumulated tension.
05-15-2014, 11:28 PM,
I tried the HTP-5 a while back. It did lift clear the fog a little, but then again back in those days I also drank way to many beers (alcohol is a depressant...).

HTP didn't lift my spirits high enough to stop me from drinking away my boredom and pain... I had to figuratively kill myself and start a new way of living for that!
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
05-16-2014, 03:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014, 03:51 AM by RaFTertheONE.)
(05-15-2014, 10:19 PM)rockingtheboat Wrote: What results are you expecting by taking those supplements in the first place ?. One has to be very careful when taking supplements that cross the blood brain barrier. They ought to be of the highest purity possible.

MSG in the food chain also screws up the brain (it certainly does cross the blood brain barrier). It comes under different disguised labels : Natural Flavors, hydrolyzed Whey protein, Glutamic Acid...)

For some reason, most people think that being vegetarian or vegan is the panacea of eating healthy. Maybe it is a left-over propaganda from the hippie years : Coca cola is vegan (High Fructose Corn Syrup, aspartame), Chips are vegan (heated oils that cause cell damage, probably hydrolyzed, sprinkled with a little bit of MSG to make you crave for them again), Rice & Pasta are vegan (excess carbohydrates that make you gain weight and throw your insulin out of wack if you don't watch the size of your portions and how did they manage to make pasta look how it looks in the first place), Soy is vegan and it is in almost every product vegan or not (hormonal disruption), palm oil is vegan (promotes obesity), Flour is vegan (very often bleached and tempered with using unmentioned chemicals)...etc.

Best protocol for sleep : NO TV at all, no sugar, no caffeine, have sex before bedtime to unload excess energy and accumulated tension.

I was thinking by taking some of those supplements, I might be happier and maybe have good dreams. The vegetarian diet is bad long term for one's health. You did a good job listing some of the danger foods. I feel sorry for people that drink soy milk and don't know better and even more so for the men out there.

(05-15-2014, 11:28 PM)Watchdog Wrote: I tried the HTP-5 a while back. It did lift clear the fog a little, but then again back in those days I also drank way to many beers (alcohol is a depressant...).

HTP didn't lift my spirits high enough to stop me from drinking away my boredom and pain... I had to figuratively kill myself and start a new way of living for that!

How's your travels going? Try to make it out to the energy fair if you can. I have missed it every year, usually because of work. Maybe I'll make it out this year. You would really like it or at least that's my guess.
05-16-2014, 04:02 AM,
Travels are great! I;m currently on a farm in Mississippi and life is really relax and enjoyable. It's beautiful out here Smile

Energy fair?
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
05-16-2014, 04:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014, 04:47 AM by RaFTertheONE.)
(05-16-2014, 04:02 AM)Watchdog Wrote: Travels are great! I;m currently on a farm in Mississippi and life is really relax and enjoyable. It's beautiful out here Smile

Energy fair?

The Midwest Renewable Energy Assocaition's 25th Annual Energy Fair June 20-22. It might be the largest event in the United States. Music, food, and camping. Location Wisconsin.
midwestrenew.org/energyfair
05-16-2014, 05:30 AM,
Lean kosher turkey meat and raw grass fed milk is your best balanced source of L-Tryptophan that also contains its essential counterpart nutrients in one take. Taking 5-HTP in pill form regularly at long periods of time will overstimulate your neurotransmitter serotonin levels that will cause chemical imbalance from serotonin deprivation leading to disruptive moods, sleep, etc. Consuming natural source of L-tryptophan allows the biosynthesis of 5-HTP(5-Hydroxytryptophan an amino acid metabolite from L-tryptophan or Tryptophan hydroxylase) to decarboxylate melatonin, serotonin levels in good increments without experiencing altered side effects. Drink raw milk every day (an hour before you sleep recommended) or have roasted turkey like once or twice a week until your body becomes adjusted to your diet routine Wink
The laws of nature are but mathematical thoughts of God - Euclid
05-16-2014, 07:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014, 12:26 PM by rockingtheboat.)
Quote:I was thinking by taking some of those supplements, I might be happier and maybe have good dreams.

At the risk of sounding like I am pontificating, here is my input : 

Trying to be happier by taking some pills or drinks or whatever, is not real happiness. It is just a band aid that is bound to become dirty and fall off.

In fact the big secret is not to chase happiness AT ALL, nor should you lust after it. The word happiness shouldn't even be in your vocabulary. Let ignorant people chase happiness, that's their dangling-carrot-on-a-stick. Crazy concept isn't it ?. Not at all in my opinion.

What you should try to attain is INNER PEACE. Inner peace is that beautiful still lake, hidden deep inside each one of us, just waiting to be discovered, that  neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night disturbs (I borrowed that from the USPS motto, lol)

Inner peace is that mindset (the mind of the brain but mostly the mind of the heart) one reaches when one finally knows one's real place in the Universe and in the Creation.

Happiness is like an opportunistic gold digger girlfriend. It will be present only and only when times are good. Inner peace is like a beautiful faithful wife, it will be with you in good times and bad times, and in health as well as in sickness.

So, how to reach inner peace ?. I can not share in detail my pathway to it because I might sound like I am trying to sell my religion. However, I will share below some general guidelines.

Throw your TV in the garbage. Even if you are intelligent enough not to believe the BS that is being spewed, you will absorb some negative energy from it no matter what.

Focus your energy on trying to be a better person. In other words, work on your inner beauty, work on the contained, don't be too preoccupied with the container (the body).

Do not confuse aloneness and loneliness. Learn to enjoy your aloneness. It is an opportunity to reflect and ponder. An opportunity to work on the contained, regardless of the container. It is an opportunity to become acquainted with yourself. Loneliness occurs when aloneness is not appreciated as it should be, loneliness occurs when one is a stranger to oneself.

Do not fall in the common trap, most people fall in : "if only I meet that very special girl, I will be very joyful !!". If you have that kind of thinking, you are like a beggar because you are needy : You are putting your hopes on that special girl to bring you joyfulness, you are counting on her to build your inner castle. That relationship is bound only to bring misery because, very likely that is her mindset too. Two beggars have nothing to offer each other, only chaos. A relationship works when neither partner is a needy beggar : They want to be with one another because they have so much love they would like to share it, their inner castle is already built, so strong and beautiful that it is ready to be shared out of generosity and love. Two people getting together because of fear (of being alone) will bring no joy, only misery.

Go through this life like a stranger, like a passer by : Do not have any expectations AT ALL, just do your best. When good things happen, be thankful and continue your journey. When bad things happen, be equally as thankful and continue your journey. Make peace with good health and make peace with sickness. Make peace with life and make peace with death.

Earlier I said do not be too preoccupied with the container (the body). That does not mean that you should neglect it. On the contrary, do exercise for it will help balance your hormones better than any pill man has manufactured. Watch your diet very carefully, one can not expect a vehicle to work correctly while putting in it the wrong kind of fuel.

Learn to appreciate animals. All animals, for they are innocent. Those that are harmless often do appeal to our beautiful self and help it grow.

Best of luck.
05-16-2014, 11:25 AM,
hear hear!
05-16-2014, 09:24 PM,
(05-16-2014, 05:30 AM)vagabonder Wrote: ... and raw grass fed milk is your best balanced source of L-Tryptophan that also contains its essential counterpart nutrients in one take....

...Drink raw milk every day ...

Well well well... I've been wonder where my addition to raw milk comes from, but not I'm thinking it may be the effects of L-Tryptophan. My body just can't get enough!

You see I have the pleasure of having at my disposition as much fresh raw milk from the organic farm I'm living at, and the lady who gets it, twice a day, does it by hand. From that milk I also have yogurt, paneer cheese (unaged, acid-set, non-melting curd cheese) and ghee (clarified butter, is prepared by simmering butter and removing the residue).

The fresh raw milk is from grass fed Jersey cows; which is high in butter fat content, richer in omega-3 fats, vitamin E, beta-carotene, and CLA. Also contains vitamin D, which is also linked to good mood.

I'm addicted to raw milk. My body keeps asking me to drink more...
Hmmmm...all this talk about milk. I got to go drink a glass!

See ya Icon_biggrin
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
05-21-2014, 11:36 AM,
https://www.erowid.org/smarts/tryptophan/
https://www.erowid.org/smarts
Definition of Democrazy:
Two Volves and a Sheep
trying to agree on what
to have for dinner

http://deadlinelive.info/