Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milk it does a body Not Good
05-14-2014, 12:23 AM,
Milk it does a body Not Good
School Program Milk and Food Racially Biased:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctpfTTbHNmg#t=15
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
05-14-2014, 01:43 AM,
RE: Milk it does a body Not Good
lactose intolerance is very common

with 65-75%(depending on whose stats you look at) give or take of adults intolerant then that's a LOT of people really.
i get bouts of it but then again.. i am not the worlds largest milk drinker.
however.. if something makes you feel shitty when you eat/drink it then.. don't eat/drink it perhaps????
I'll have a gander as a quick look of the vid seemed interesting.
cheers for the post
[Image: siolflag.gif]
05-14-2014, 03:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014, 03:29 AM by Watchdog.)
Well...

1) Milk was created so that new born would have nutrition and other health benefits from their mothers (i/e mammals).

2) Humans are the only species that suck milk from the teats of other species. Is that normal, opportunistic, intelligent, etc?

3) Some humans have allergies to such milk (non human mother breast milk). This is normal; right?

4) Humans have a HUGE cow milk industry. Big HUGE MEGA marketing and science trying to prove that we need to suck on the cow tit. Why is that?

5) I love cheese, yogurt, ect...! And this is where I become bias. I think fermented cow products may be good. For example, fermented milk and cow dung (compost for the garden). And same goes for SOY: fermented soy is good = miso, tempeh, etc..

So...?

I also learned about cow types:

Cow's milk and type 1 diabetes and other cows that are more hearty...

SO....

Together we learn.

Together we open the door of perception!
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
05-14-2014, 05:40 AM,
Even if you drink milk now and are not sick, what is to say you wont because of milk. Watch video and spread out...h

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

05-14-2014, 05:48 AM,
I have lived in different countries so far, and as a former milk lover, I can tell you that milk in the USA tastes and feels like anything but milk.
05-14-2014, 12:56 PM,
(05-14-2014, 05:40 AM)mexika Wrote: Even if you drink milk now and are not sick, what is to say you wont because of milk. Watch video and spread out...h

Milk from normal cows that eat grass is goood. You add some coffee, you sweeten with some honey and there you are, stamina filled!
One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine...
William Osler
05-14-2014, 04:28 PM,
Hoping to watch this tonight. Thanks for posting it Mexika.
05-14-2014, 04:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014, 04:38 PM by mexika.)
(05-14-2014, 05:48 AM)rockingtheboat Wrote: I have lived in different countries so far, and as a former milk lover, I can tell you that milk in the USA tastes and feels like anything but milk.

when it comes to mighty dollar, terrorists and pirates being the same thing, will do anything through their psychopathic ways of looking at sacred life, itself.

Soul Rebel Native Son

05-14-2014, 04:39 PM,
(05-14-2014, 03:26 AM)Watchdog Wrote: Well...

1) Milk was created so that new born would have nutrition and other health benefits from their mothers (i/e mammals).

2) Humans are the only species that suck milk from the teats of other species. Is that normal, opportunistic, intelligent, etc?

3) Some humans have allergies to such milk (non human mother breast milk). This is normal; right?

4) Humans have a HUGE cow milk industry. Big HUGE MEGA marketing and science trying to prove that we need to suck on the cow tit. Why is that?

5) I love cheese, yogurt, ect...! And this is where I become bias. I think fermented cow products may be good. For example, fermented milk and cow dung (compost for the garden). And same goes for SOY: fermented soy is good = miso, tempeh, etc..

So...?

I also learned about cow types:

Cow's milk and type 1 diabetes and other cows that are more hearty...

SO....

Together we learn.

Together we open the door of perception!

If you want to work at a cheese manufactor, just let me know
05-23-2014, 12:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2014, 12:19 AM by Watchdog.)
Hey.

I made this video myself.

I share with you another benefit of raw fermented milk; a relationship between milk dairies and pig farmers (the old traditional ways):

Any questions?
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
05-23-2014, 05:57 AM,
In the "New Talavana Garden" video you say that cowpeas fix nitrogen using it's symbiotic mycorrhizae instead of Rhizobium bacteria.
05-23-2014, 05:38 PM,
(05-23-2014, 05:57 AM)fujiinn Wrote: In the "New Talavana Garden" video you say that cowpeas fix nitrogen using it's symbiotic mycorrhizae instead of Rhizobium bacteria.

Oupsss. Thanks for noticing :-)
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
05-24-2014, 05:14 AM,
Sharing the Raw Milk Secret

The laws of nature are but mathematical thoughts of God - Euclid
05-24-2014, 09:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-24-2014, 09:48 AM by R.R.)
The main reason I stay away from mainstream milk is because of the influx of hormones and sugars. Those who are aware of the depopulation agenda and increasing infertility should look into hormones as we are bombarded with foods that raise estrogen levels and lower testosterone levels. To be highly reductionist, estrogen is what makes women women and testosterone makes men men. Of course they can be abused and elevated testosterone levels can create the cartoony aggressive meat head usually associated with steroids, while excess estrogen can turn women and men into highly sensitive and emotional wrecks. Not only that but excess estrogen can lead to many cancer risks.

The sugars are a by product of the stigma against fat. The heart scares of a few decades ago were blamed on fat in the diet and slowly more carbohydrates were introduced to the diet which essentially came from sugar. Hormones are made from the cholesterol found in fat so you have this double whammy of reduced fat intake to stop the body making enough hormones combined with added hormones in the food supply.

Now it doesn't stop there. Elevation in testosterone will make the body try and balance out its hormonal make up by raising estrogen; simply put the body will convert free testosterone into estrogen unless you inhibit the enzyme aromatase. The diet of the average westerner is conducive to the process of creating more estrogen.

Here's more for you, the lack of fibre in the western diet means even if you stop the conversion, estrogen and associated hormones are still lingering in your gut waiting to be eliminated from the body as waste but can still re-enter the blodstream if left in the gut for too long.

So if you're wondering about the feminisation of males, have a look at their diets and you'll see how it occurs. Protein is expensive to produce compared to carbohydrates and fats and the presence of more muscle is usually a sign of increased testosterone while excess body fat is a sign of higher estrogen levels.

Milk drinking and the commonality of lactose intolerance is proof that humanity generally is still adapting to a modified diet bought about from the emergence of civilization and the intense number of diseases that have emerged since the introduction of farming, such as diabetes, is further proof of our bodies not being able to cope with these new diets which were not designed for humans but were designed as a cheap method of keeping slaves alive.

I could go on and on. The estrogen agenda has always been promoted. You can take it even into the realm of shaving which is to give the appearance of a boy and is a symbolic castration of manhood. Who is easier to enslave - those high or low in testosterone? It is no surprise dietary modification and the feminisation of men occurs concurrently with a more globalised world where its service economy does not require many physical attributes.

Would it also surprise you to find many anti-depressants increase weight gain (side effect increased appetite), destroy cholesterol (statins) which essentially raise estrogen? Keeps the depressed depressed you see and psychiatry is of course a billion dollar world wide industry and all these esteemed doctors are essentially rewarded for swallowing and promoting the crap of the medical profession/cartel/industrial complex.

I have a tendency to veer slightly off topic and struggle to not elaborate on points and connections but we really do need to see how holistic these things are. As for solutions, increase zinc intake, eat more greens, fibre, protein and good quality fats. Lower carbohydrates, be active, exercise, reduce the amount of toxins entering your body in the first place and keep educating yourself.
05-24-2014, 02:25 PM,
[Image: funny-picture-cow-husband.jpg]
Paix, Amour et Lumiere

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women given body cavity search during routine traffic stop drummer 5 1,072 12-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: mexika
  Asteroid 2012 DA14 Close Approach . Good Optik Frank2 2 962 11-23-2012, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Corporations In The Classroom - The Good Con-sumers mexika 0 367 08-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Last Post: mexika
  Ann Coulter: "Oil is a good reason to go to war" TriWooOx 0 624 04-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  topical and good for a lol. rsol 1 542 01-19-2011, 07:48 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Jim Corr discusses body scanners on Newstalk Radio TriWooOx 0 521 01-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Healing the Luminous Body - Shamanism itmakesmewonder 0 493 01-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Last Post: itmakesmewonder