Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Molyneux Gets Benghazi Wrong
05-05-2014, 02:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014, 02:11 PM by CharliePrime.)
Brick  Molyneux Gets Benghazi Wrong
Yesterday Stef posted this good video detailing the entire situation surrounding the death of a U.S. Ambassador in Libya in 2012. The video is a good summary of the MSM lies and U.S. Government criminality regarding both the Libyan war and the Benghazi incident, but I believe Stef got it wrong.

Stef asserts that Ambassador Stevens was killed by Al Qaeda as an accident, that the U.S. State Department got burned playing with fire. In other words, an "oopsie".

I have been told by people who were in Libya at the time that Stevens was assassinated by the U.S. State Department because he expressed reservations about the U.S. program to arm Al Qaeda mercineries in Syria with shoulder-fired surface-to-air missles, (I think Russian SA-16's) (link to manufacturer's website via Google Translate)

Stevens feared the weapons would be used to take down civilian airliners. The State Department feared he was about to blow the whistle on this weapons program, so he had to go.

05-08-2014, 07:15 PM,
RE: Molyneux Gets Benghazi Wrong
We'll likely never know all the deep facts and motives behind this "incident", but, as I understand things, I believe that your take on this is much closer to the truth.
05-13-2014, 04:45 PM,
RE: Molyneux Gets Benghazi Wrong
Thanks. With the growth of internet communication, I believe it will be ever more difficult for governments to pull off similar dirty deeds in the future.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Congressman Dennis Kucinich - Al-Qaeda flag flying over Benghazi Courthouse drummer 0 486 11-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Libyan pilots crash fighter jet rather than attack Benghazi TriWooOx 0 1,407 02-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Lennar is messing with the wrong community datars 0 457 04-20-2010, 08:58 PM
Last Post: datars
  The NIC 2025 Report: Right on Nuclear Arms; Wrong on Terrorism --- 0 659 12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Last Post: ---