Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criminals use Binding Arbitration to hide their crimes
05-02-2014, 06:18 AM,
Criminals use Binding Arbitration to hide their crimes
Justice for the average person has always been elusive, but nowadays it's a whole lot more elusive.

An increasingly common practice called Binding Arbitration is being imposed on victims of corporate crime. This process is only "legal" because it is allowed by corrupt governments.

The process forces people to accept resolutions decided by a panel who's interests coincide with the defendants, not the plaintiffs. The process can take many years, during which, and after which, the plaintiff is not allowed to discuss their case with anyone.

Here is an excellent video of Senator Al Franken tearing a new asshole in the asshole KBR lawyer who has covered up a heinous crime for his criminal bosses. Enjoy!

05-02-2014, 02:46 PM,
RE: Criminals use Binding Arbitration to hide their crimes
What was the crime? I'm not familiar with this case.

KBR has interesting jobs on their website. Not many in Houston that I could get.

I notice these "I agree to arbitration and no court" clauses in almost all new contracts for my car insurance, employment, credit lines, etc.
05-02-2014, 04:09 PM,
(05-02-2014, 02:46 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: What was the crime? I'm not familiar with this case.

Franken mentions she was sexually harassed, drugged, repeatedly gang raped, and help in a shipping container for days. The perps were known to have drugged and raped others before her, yet were hired by KBR anyway.

(05-02-2014, 02:46 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: KBR has interesting jobs on their website. Not many in Houston that I could get.

Why would you want to sell out to one of the worst companies on the planet?

(05-02-2014, 02:46 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: I notice these "I agree to arbitration and no court" clauses in almost all new contracts for my car insurance, employment, credit lines, etc.

Welcome to 21st century Amerika. You still have rights, but you have to fight a long uphill battle to assert them.
05-03-2014, 12:44 AM,
(05-02-2014, 06:18 AM)stiffy Wrote: Justice for the average person has always been elusive, but nowadays it's a whole lot more elusive.

An increasingly common practice called Binding Arbitration is being imposed on victims of corporate crime. This process is only "legal" because it is allowed by corrupt governments.

The process forces people to accept resolutions decided by a panel who's interests coincide with the defendants, not the plaintiffs. The process can take many years, during which, and after which, the plaintiff is not allowed to discuss their case with anyone.

Here is an excellent video of Senator Al Franken tearing a new asshole in the asshole KBR lawyer who has covered up a heinous crime for his criminal bosses. Enjoy!

Video Link?
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
05-03-2014, 05:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014, 05:18 AM by stiffy.)
(05-03-2014, 12:44 AM)mexika Wrote: Video Link?

It's there but stopped displaying for some reason. Yesterday all was fine, but today no embedded youtube links work.

Edit: It works in FireFox for windows, but not in Linux.
05-03-2014, 08:06 AM,
(05-02-2014, 02:46 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: What was the crime? I'm not familiar with this case.

KBR has interesting jobs on their website. Not many in Houston that I could get.

I notice these "I agree to arbitration and no court" clauses in almost all new contracts for my car insurance, employment, credit lines, etc.

Did you know by signing up for this forum you arbitrate your ass virginity to me.
05-03-2014, 08:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014, 08:31 AM by stiffy.)
(05-03-2014, 08:06 AM)psilocybin Wrote: Did you know by signing up for this forum you arbitrate your ass virginity to me.

No I didn't know that, but I'll tell you what I do know: it's never a good idea to post when drunk!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia drummer 0 804 05-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: drummer
Video Bush, Blair Found Guilty of War Crimes by Malaysian War Crimes Tribunal 2011 drummer 4 1,512 12-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: B4Time
  Ramsey Clark Chosen to Head Commission to Investigate Bush Crimes h3rm35 0 717 04-13-2010, 06:32 AM
Last Post: h3rm35