Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened On the Moon? - An Investigation Into Apollo
05-01-2014, 01:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014, 01:35 PM by CharliePrime.)
Sad  What Happened On the Moon? - An Investigation Into Apollo
This DVD set made me angry. Although I am a seasoned political conspiracy theorist, I thought the Apollo faked photo theories were a bunch of nonsense only retards believed.

On a whim I downloaded this 2 DVD set and watched them yesterday. I wish I had not. My Mom decorated my birthday cake for my 7th birthday party with a Saturn 5 rocket. I'm growing weary of discovering how many things I used to believe are not true.

How to watch:

* Install DownloadHelper - Media download Firefox extension

* Download theses videos to your computer as .mp4 files.

* Copy them to your Home Theater PC or cell phone or whatever.

Note: To get DownloadHelper to download these videos as .mp4, you must open these YouTube videos in their own tab. To do that, click on the video where it says "YouTube", like this...

[Image: openyoutube-1.jpg]

You can buy these here: What Happened On The Moon?: Hoax, Lies & Video Tape - Special Expanded Edition - 2DVD Disk Set : UFOTV

DVD 1

DVD 2
05-01-2014, 03:48 PM,
RE: What Happened On the Moon? - An Investigation Into Apollo
Hmm..

I seems you haven't listened to Bill Cooper and you haven't read Ralph Rene's NASA mooned America..
One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine...
William Osler
05-01-2014, 04:33 PM,
I dislike Bill Cooper but I will put this book on my list based on your recommendation.

Thanks!
05-01-2014, 08:33 PM,
(05-01-2014, 04:33 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: I dislike Bill Cooper but I will put this book on my list based on your recommendation.

Thanks!

Too bad you don't like him, his Moon landings tapes are very informational.

You think cooper was a liar, Charlie?
One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine...
William Osler
05-02-2014, 12:36 AM,
(05-01-2014, 01:34 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: This DVD set made me angry. Although I am a seasoned political conspiracy theorist, I thought the Apollo faked photo theories were a bunch of nonsense only retards believed.
I'm growing weary of discovering how many things I used to believe are not true.

I used to get mad.

I reached the point where I know that most of what I believe is false. Hence why I've given up beLIEving in stuff... And also why if I want to try to explain things I start by look at the complete inverse of what is being promoted as the truth. Most things have been flipped 180 degrees; because the BIG LIE (see Hitlers definition) is the only one that people will believe.

Anyway regarding the moon, I'm toying with the idea that the entire surface of the moon is dark. That the sun doesn't shine on the surface, because there is no atmosphere to transform the rays into visible light. All of space is dark. Here on earth we see the sun and the moon, so on, because we have an atmosphere. If this is true, then the picture taken on the moon must be fake.

I could be wrong. I'd like for someone to explain to me if space is dark or not once and for all.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
05-02-2014, 11:00 AM,
(05-02-2014, 12:36 AM)Watchdog Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 01:34 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: This DVD set made me angry. Although I am a seasoned political conspiracy theorist, I thought the Apollo faked photo theories were a bunch of nonsense only retards believed.
I'm growing weary of discovering how many things I used to believe are not true.

I used to get mad.

I reached the point where I know that most of what I believe is false. Hence why I've given up beLIEving in stuff... And also why if I want to try to explain things I start by look at the complete inverse of what is being promoted as the truth.

Yea, knowing is not believing Wink
William Osler
05-02-2014, 12:02 PM,
When I saw the first few moon photos proving that NASA had made composite shots, I was extremely concerned. They had obviously used the same dramatic background mountain with foregrounds that could not have been taken during the same moon landing. I spent a few days looking at all the other evidence claiming that the moon shots were faked. None of it stood up.

There is plenty of evidence that we did go to the moon, and only a few faked photos against it. All the other photo evidence can be easily refuted by understanding the basics of photography and perspective. There is plenty of video taken that shows moon physics which could not be duplicable on Earth. All the other supposed physics impossibilities are wrong too.

Not a lot of people know that NASA routinely "fakes" all the Hubble photos by adding colour where none exists. They also sold quite a lot of posters in the 1960s and 70s, some of which I'm sure were retouched and composite.
05-02-2014, 01:50 PM,
(05-01-2014, 08:33 PM)bristopen Wrote: You think cooper was a liar, Charlie?

He was a mean old drunk. He admitted to being an agent. I just never fooled with him because there is newer, better information out there.
05-02-2014, 10:22 PM,
(05-02-2014, 12:02 PM)stiffy Wrote: When I saw the first few moon photos proving that NASA had made composite shots, I was extremely concerned. They had obviously used the same dramatic background mountain with foregrounds that could not have been taken during the same moon landing. I spent a few days looking at all the other evidence claiming that the moon shots were faked. None of it stood up.

There is plenty of evidence that we did go to the moon, and only a few faked photos against it. All the other photo evidence can be easily refuted by understanding the basics of photography and perspective. There is plenty of video taken that shows moon physics which could not be duplicable on Earth. All the other supposed physics impossibilities are wrong too.

Not a lot of people know that NASA routinely "fakes" all the Hubble photos by adding colour where none exists. They also sold quite a lot of posters in the 1960s and 70s, some of which I'm sure were retouched and composite.

I've spent a lot of time with various materials dealing with this moon landing thing. I even read NASAese books. What amazes me is that NASA people do not refute arguments, they just keep on reiterating the same thing: it was decades ago, people! We did go to the Moon in 1969. You evidence is ridiculous and nonsensical, we're not going to debate it! We are the Authority, damn it! We do not fake things!

There are so many problems with the majority of the photos. There are problems with the astronauts speech, with the physics, the numbers, the deaths..To believe that everything was okay with the Apollo missions, I'll have to disconnect my brains and put them in a freezer for later use. Just my opinion.
William Osler
05-03-2014, 05:07 AM,
(05-02-2014, 10:22 PM)bristopen Wrote: To believe that everything was okay with the Apollo missions, I'll have to disconnect my brains and put them in a freezer for later use.

That sounds to me like you think that those who believe we went to the moon are not using their brains.
05-03-2014, 10:21 AM,
(05-03-2014, 05:07 AM)stiffy Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 10:22 PM)bristopen Wrote: To believe that everything was okay with the Apollo missions, I'll have to disconnect my brains and put them in a freezer for later use.

That sounds to me like you think that those who believe we went to the moon are not using their brains.

Not at all! That was just my personal opinion on the Apollo missions. People disagree, that's part of life.

I used "my brains" instead of "my brain" on purpose. I don't really think I'm very smart..

I apologize if I've caused any bad feelings to you.
William Osler
05-05-2014, 05:29 AM,
Germans got there first anyways. course thats not official. ever wonder why we don't return anymore....?
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
05-09-2014, 05:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014, 05:13 PM by sekular.)

Also check out Jarrah White Youtube channel and the videos he has done on the subject. Jarrah White is pretty much at the fore front of the investigative research in to the apollo fraud and is one of the people behind apollo zero.

I recommend watching all his videos. He has a new documentary coming out soon on the challenger disaster which is going to be massively controversial, his youtube channel is always getting attacked so sometimes is up and down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qjRP_w2rhk&list=PL87BD99395C7513BC

This is the url to his playlist called the moonfaker series, total 175 videos. He covers a hell of a lot of content in that series, from the moon rocks to the LRO photos, pretty much everything.
05-09-2014, 05:54 PM,
(05-09-2014, 05:12 PM)sekular Wrote:

Also check out Jarrah White Youtube channel and the videos he has done on the subject. Jarrah White is pretty much at the fore front of the investigative research in to the apollo fraud and is one of the people behind apollo zero.

I recommend watching all his videos. He has a new documentary coming out soon on the challenger disaster which is going to be massively controversial, his youtube channel is always getting attacked so sometimes is up and down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qjRP_w2rhk&list=PL87BD99395C7513BC

This is the url to his playlist called the moonfaker series, total 175 videos. He covers a hell of a lot of content in that series, from the moon rocks to the LRO photos, pretty much everything.

Thanks, very interesting!

It'll be nice if you upload all of that material on concen.
William Osler
05-10-2014, 03:49 AM,
Russia begins Moon COLONIZATION project in 2016, (not to put a wrinkle in anybody's tinfoil or anything.)

http://rt.com/news/157800-russia-moon-colonization-plan/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama’s Nobel Win Leads to Formal Investigation of Award h3rm35 0 331 02-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Will The SEC Investigation Expose the Gore-Goldman Green Connection? FastTadpole 1 865 04-28-2010, 11:05 PM
Last Post: NickHedge
  ‘Climategate’: What a Pointless Investigation FastTadpole 0 520 04-01-2010, 05:48 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  BBC shelves Panorama Lord Ashcroft investigation TriWooOx 0 461 03-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Nice car company ya got there, be a shame if anything happened to it NickHedge 1 567 02-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Melchor
  What Actually Happened in Fatah’s Elections? Solve et Coagula 0 370 08-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Investigation into MI5 torture allegations could jeopardise national security TriWooOx 0 427 07-18-2009, 11:39 AM
  What Actually Happened in the Iranian Presidential Election? Solve et Coagula 2 577 06-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  Ban Ki-moon tool of Security Council TriWooOx 0 623 07-11-2008, 03:24 PM
  Ron Paul Supports New 9/11 Investigation MC David 7 883 08-08-2007, 05:25 AM
Last Post: zatara