Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello... and the "main" content here
04-26-2014, 05:29 AM,
Hello... and the "main" content here
Is the site dedicated to a large amount of material aimed specifically at Jews?
I do my personal research in an effort to "connect the dots" without any pre-conceived notion, as much as is possible with my subjective mind. Yet, of course I have seen some of Jewish ethnicity and/or religion involved in evil matters... with the very same "group" even more so filled with supposed Christians (generally white Americans/Europeans), as well as those of diverse ethnicities. (This is NOT to bash on Christians either.) This perspective is just my first impression... and I'm seeing if it is a correct assumption.

Anyway, to those seeking the truth as much as is possible, then I sincerely hope that they find it! And that they are not blinded by personal prejudices.
(As an example: I enjoy A. Ralph Epperson's work; and from just examining his books and videos, he does not start out with an agenda about a specific group of people before he writes his work...
therefore altering what truth is found in order to, intentionally or unintentionally, distort matters.)
04-26-2014, 03:00 PM,
RE: Hello... and the "main" content here
(04-26-2014, 05:29 AM)UUewe Wrote: Is the site dedicated to a large amount of material aimed specifically at Jews?

No... or not really. After looking over our site... I'm wondering how you came to that conclusion.

(04-26-2014, 05:29 AM)UUewe Wrote: I do my personal research in an effort to "connect the dots" without any pre-conceived notion, as much as is possible with my subjective mind. Yet, of course I have seen some of Jewish ethnicity and/or religion involved in evil matters... with the very same "group" even more so filled with supposed Christians (generally white Americans/Europeans), as well as those of diverse ethnicities. (This is NOT to bash on Christians either.) This perspective is just my first impression... and I'm seeing if it is a correct assumption.

Many of us here have discovered that evil, unjust, or immoral acts are routinely committed by all types of humans.

Welcome to ConCen.
04-26-2014, 10:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014, 10:56 PM by UUewe.)
How I questioned the anti-Jewish obsessed content:
- a Texe Mars torrent (Mars, who on his site, through an amazon buying page encourages the buying of "The Protocols..." and he says that all Jews are not Jews but Khazars as well as other lunacy about Jews similar to Icke)
- a "Judaica" torrent which was only anti-Semitic fabrications
- Rense programs (who may only seem to oppose Zionism, yet it is blatantly in the same vein as Mars)
- Jack Blood (hiding behind Israel and Zionism again, yet just against Jews who don't "step in line")
and some other names that escape me for now.

I have no problem questioning Israel, the goals of Zionism, implications of Sabbatai Sevi or Frankism, Judaism the religion, or other such matters... yet not those who specifically target the Jewish people. Making themselves nothing other than modern David Dukes who say they are against "Zionism", when in fact they just wish to see all Jews obliterated. Oh, wait there are Duke torrents also.
Either I just chalk it up to free speech or associate an agenda with the members and/or goal of this site.

(04-26-2014, 03:00 PM)April Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 05:29 AM)UUewe Wrote: Is the site dedicated to a large amount of material aimed specifically at Jews?

No... or not really. After looking over our site... I'm wondering how you came to that conclusion.

(04-26-2014, 05:29 AM)UUewe Wrote: I do my personal research in an effort to "connect the dots" without any pre-conceived notion, as much as is possible with my subjective mind. Yet, of course I have seen some of Jewish ethnicity and/or religion involved in evil matters... with the very same "group" even more so filled with supposed Christians (generally white Americans/Europeans), as well as those of diverse ethnicities. (This is NOT to bash on Christians either.) This perspective is just my first impression... and I'm seeing if it is a correct assumption.

Many of us here have discovered that evil, unjust, or immoral acts are routinely committed by all types of humans.

Welcome to ConCen.
04-26-2014, 11:08 PM,
(04-26-2014, 10:51 PM)UUewe Wrote: Either I just chalk it up to free speech or associate an agenda with the members and/or goal of this site.

We allow all kinds of torrents and views here with this as guidelines. To label ConCen as any one particular viewpoint would be completely inaccurate. We have atheists, agnostics, fundamental Christians, Hitler fan-boys, Jews, Muslims, New Agers, anarchists, Libertarians and on and on. The point of our discussion forum is to discuss all of the different sides to conspiracies and the like. How can that be done if everyone is of the same opinion?

The goal of ConCen is to exchange hard to find and lesser known information that you would not find on mainstream or controlled websites and to get to the bottom of things. You could call it a search for the truth but that seems to be overused as a propaganda tool these days. Wink

Welcome to ConCen.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
04-26-2014, 11:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014, 11:16 PM by UUewe.)
Ah, I see then Easy Skanking.
And I do expect people of all types and am opposed to censorship (with the exception of violence, murder or sexual violence.)
(Another "and") And see how the bigoted ones tend to be the "loudest" ones then... a simple Youtube search and "comment reading" would reveal that.

Appreciate the welcomes April and Easy Skanking.
04-27-2014, 12:25 AM,
(04-26-2014, 11:15 PM)UUewe Wrote: ...And see how the bigoted ones tend to be the "loudest" ones then...

Certainly none are louder than those with nothing of value to say. Wink
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
04-27-2014, 01:14 AM,
Shhhh! Hahah.
Although, essentially that's what I believe every factually true conspiracy is about:
those with intelligence, tact, and the capability to handle themselves only tell those who are capable like-wise of handling what is actually right in front of everyone's mentally blind eyes.

As a Christian (yes that will upset many), even telling others my beliefs when they ask specifically to know such a thing causes them to react with anger... and they knew the answer from myself all along! Perhaps self-imposed ignorance, in getting upset purposely, is what makes up the status-quo? Then again the "status-quo" is like the word "normal"; just what exactly is normality as it's always shifting and never static?
04-28-2014, 05:21 PM,
Connecting the dots is risky business, as you never really know the origin of the dots. Have you really discovered a dot, or has someone given you a dot?

Even if you (the generic you) claim to be objective, like all of us, you have been seriously brainwashed, socially programmed, and manipulated at so many levels that it's nearly impossible to see beyond the fog in your mind. Very little of your opinions actually come from you. You are simply repeating what you've been told, either directly or by connecting the so called dots that were given to you.

Now, please don't take it personally. I also include myself in this category. I know my mind (and body) has been seriously tampered with, and because I know this my goal is to figure out who is doing this, how it's being done, and what I can do about it.

Now, back to the dots. One thing that has become evident is that if you connect the dots they will lead to "the Jew problem", among others. Is there really a "Jew problem"? Well the dots are there, however I have concluded that many dots were actually put there by the Jews themselves (and here we would need a discussion to define what is actually a person we call Jewish)... Why is that? Well, because it's a very lucrative business ("there's no business like shoah business"), because of planned opposition (corral your enemies in a place where you want them to be), and because it suits others that everyone should look in one direction (the need of a scapegoat to hide the action of those planning). Much much more to say regarding such matters, but suffice to say: many people in the conspiracy and truth movement are talking about the "Jew problem" because they have been led to talk about this topic. As such there is a real problem, but probably not the one perceived and discussed in various forum threads; bringing us back to dots given to us and people not really having an opinion of their own.

Is this forum as group of members conspiring to talk about the "Jew problem"? No not really. That doesn't mean we don't talk about it. The dots are there and there IS a problem to be discussed. There are many other issues that we discuss here, I suggest you take some time and have a look around the forum BEFORE you start concluding things... Assuming you really want to know what's going on, not only looking for answer to satisfy your own personal views?

I hope you find your way out of the rabbit hole, because "truth" does not reside there.

Welcome to concen.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what do youi know about "The Council of Nine"...? P3AT3 H3RO SVZVKI 6 1,879 01-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Last Post: ---
  "sigh" AhrimanMazda 12 2,039 07-02-2007, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Synkronos23
  Hey I'm New This Is The Entity Known As "me" If U Care... subgenius 9 1,731 11-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Last Post: commanderson
  Greetings Fellow "conspiracy Nuts" Hagbard Celine 6 1,575 08-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Hagbard Celine