Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the "truth"
04-23-2014, 07:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2014, 11:43 PM by indrapheux.)
About the "truth"
Here in ConCen I see a lot of debating and people talking about the "truth"
But I can't really get what truth people are talking about.

What is this truth? truth about what?

is it concerning spirituality? politics? conspiracies?

to me to any of this parameters the truth is unachievable as reality is forever changing and also there are a lot of information that we CAN'T really know.

if someone want to discuss about this i would be glad.

sorry if im not too clear, english is not my mother language.

I really didn't know where to post this thread. I hope is on the right place

cheers
04-23-2014, 08:58 PM,
RE: About the "truth"
(04-23-2014, 07:51 PM)indrapheux Wrote: Here in ConCen I see a lot of debating and people talking about the "truth"
But I can't really get what truth people are talking about.

What is this truth? truth about what?

is it concerning spirituality? politics? conspiracies?

to me to any of this parameters the truth is unachievable as reality is forever changing and also there are a lot of information that we can really know.

if someone want to discuss about this i would be glad.

sorry if im not too clear, english is not my mother language.

I really didn't know where to post this thread. I hope is on the right place

cheers

Hello.

This topic pops up here in there in many discussion threads. It's the crux of the matter, really, in the ¨truth¨ movement where people are trying to figure out if they awake or not, what is real or not, which conspiracies are nonsense or not, etc.

Most people are simply going from one truth to another, changing their beLIEfs according to the flavor of the month. They think that they have actually figured out something by themselves when in fact they've been told what to think.

We've all been programmed since birth and our minds seriously tampered with that it's it difficult to know what is truth.

Myself have concluded that it's much easier to spot the lies than the truth. It's one thing to know that someone is lying, but much more difficult to then turn around and actually figure out what's going on. For example, I don't believe that the universe, earth, and life on earth was created by the process described in the Bible. I pretty much see that as an allegory and/or even a lie. But don't ask me how it was all created, because I don't have the truth. Same with the theory of evolution. I don't believe that is how we came to be what we are, but don't ask me to explain the true process.

Having said that I must disagree with you when you say that ¨reality is forever changing¨. I prefer to think that our perception of reality changes, rather than reality itself. For example, The sun is what it is, but we keep changing theories about how it was formed and how it burns, and so on.

I also think that something true must always be true, no matter what. Again, our perceptions may be blurred, but if someone sees it for what it is hundreds of years ago, you should also conclude the same things nowadays.

In the Vedas they say we are living in the kali Yuga. Human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga. Figuring out the truth in the Kali Yuga is next to impossible as we've sunken into demonic influences. How can we see the light when living in darkness?

The say:

Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.

Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.

Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.

Sin will increase exponentially, whilst virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

People will take vows and break them soon after.

People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.

etc.

So best you hang on real tight cause the ride will be rough. Especially if you have the inclination toward spiritual things and self-realization.

Best be careful whenever someone starts off by saying: ¨This is the truth....¨.

Myself I try not to believe in things. I prefer making an effort to try to know something, rather than relying on faith. The process I tend to use is: Observe, Analyse, and Conclude. Sometimes I can conclude rather quickly, and other times it can take years, or dare I say I will never be able to conclude in this lifetime?!

[Image: truth.gif]
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
04-24-2014, 04:08 AM,
RE: About the "truth"
@Watchdog thank you for your reply.

in the subject of reality...

i like your way of view, seeing that the perception is what really change. but perception is not all we got?

i think that when one talks about reality all he/she can do is talk about his\hers own reality. Considering that what is perceived, felt, seen, etc. is a fact just to the person in the matter.

This makes reality completely subjective to each individual. so what in my life i can find as a truth it will be also a matter of
point of view, so the truth will exist only in my mind and i think this applies for any kind of `truth` that one may be searching.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shambhala: The Fascinating Truth Behind the Myth of Shangri-La Solve et Coagula 0 856 04-21-2012, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Truth Solve et Coagula 0 541 04-19-2012, 10:30 AM
  The Truth Shall Make You Free Solve et Coagula 0 864 04-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Rainbow Is The Truth Just Too Simple? Solve et Coagula 0 658 02-27-2012, 08:06 PM
  Seeking the Truth Solve et Coagula 0 559 08-23-2011, 10:54 PM
  Seeking the Truth Solve et Coagula 0 573 01-23-2011, 08:13 PM
  Tony, the Vatican and finding Truth through Jesus Christ mothandrust 0 822 12-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
Thumbs Down The Talmud Nullifies the Bible:The Truth About The Talmud joeblow 0 762 02-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Stunning Departure From Scientology, Accuses Leader Tommy Davis Of "Lying" To The Public FastTadpole 1 965 10-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Pope seeks "global authority" for world economy SiLVa 2 951 07-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post: mothandrust