Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Ruppert commits suicide!
04-15-2014, 09:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2014, 02:43 PM by stiffy.)
Mike Ruppert commits suicide!
This is his Facebook page. Apparently he used it frequently.

He founded a web site called The Collapse Network. The death announcement on that site is here.

This is his last podcast, recorded just hours before he killed himself:

http://lifeboathour.podbean.com/mf/web/s3wnvq/LifeboatHour_041314.mp3

It was a weekly show on the the Progressive Radio Network. His bio for the show is here.

Here is the show description:

Quote:The Lifeboat Hour – Carolyn Bakerfor & Mimi German – 04/13/14
Posted on: April 13th, 2014

We will be joined by Carolyn Baker for the full show and by Mimi German of Radcast for about ten minutes. Then we want your calls. Everywhere on this planet right now the warriors leading the way to a new consciousness are feeling the heat. My trip to Seattle was an ass kicker. Perhaps most of us who have been leading are feeling it most intensely. But if it’s been that rough for us it must have been the same for all of us. Let’s bring the tribe together and lift each other. We’d love to hear the stalwarts from this page call in. Let’s get tighter.

Keep in mind this was the night before he killed himself. The description and the show itself are kind of eerie after the fact. He was obviously in a very dark place during this show.

His business partner wrote this:

Wesley T. Miller Wrote:I can confirm after to speaking with the Napa County Sheriff's Office that yes, Micheal C. Ruppert is dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. 100% confirmed.

I will be going to investigate the circumstances of MCR's death in person to confirm the facts, but I can tell you without equivocation that MCR had discussed taking his own life on more than one occasion, with me and with other people. His suicidal ideation exists on video and in writing, which I will produce in the days ahead to quiet the noise and speculation. But first, I want to see the facts for myself, as Mike and I promised each other we would do for each other under these kind of circumstances. I am a former prosecutor, I've been to my share of autopsies, and if there was/is anything nefarious about Mike's death, I will know it, and report it.

Right now, I am just very, very sad... - Wes

This is Mike's last posting on Facebook, dated 13 April 2014:

Michael C. Ruppert Wrote:I pray to all things seen and unseen, known and unknown, for we are all One.

The prophecies are being fulfilled. The hour of birth is at hand. The waters break and rend. There is blood. There are screams of pain. There is death and much anxiety in the air. Things look very bad for our Mother and all of her children.

The Truth awaits just on the other side of the ever dissolving veil where all the screaming and the mess is going on. The Truth opens its arms wide to lovingly receive the newborn and to comfort it.

“Isn’t it wonderful?” The Truth exclaims.

I am your scout and this is my report.

Mitakuye Oyasin.

Prior to that he posted a link to the BLM standoff, also on 13 April. His 3rd last posting was on 10 April:

Michael C. Ruppurt Wrote:I am just back from Seattle for a little over two hours. I have not been able to look at Facebook for four days. When I opened my email there were more than 100 Facebook messages. I just threw up my hands and deleted them all. I'm not going back to try and catch up. Not possible.

I'll give a report on what I was doing in Seattle in much more detail on this Sunday's LIFEBOAT HOUR where I'll be joined by Carolyn Baker. Yes, it was for mainstream TV. I walked into the heart of the Matrix and I was me. I came out me.

Two lines come to mind.

"The most likely thing is that you might die from amazement." -- Terrence McKenna.

"When the time comes, push off from the shore into the current. Do not try to hold on to anything on the shore. Push deeper into the current... And pay attention to who you meet there." -- Hopi (I believe) Prophecy

His 4th last FaceBook post was 6 April:

Michael C. Ruppert Wrote:To ALL MY FRIENDS

I will be offline much of next week but will be checking emails. At 8 AM tomorrow a chauffeured town car will be picking me up from my 26 foot trailer in a very nice junkyard (with a garden) to take me to the Santa Rosa airport for a flight to Seattle where I will be until late Thursday. I'll be staying in a nice room at a Marriott. Don't ya just love the image?

I'll be interviewing Dr. John Apsley for a TV project (and getting paid for it) which, unfortunately I can't say a thing about yet. If I do spill the beans I break the contract and I won't get paid. This is going to be a very important chunk of change to help get me back on my feet in the world and it's very important stuff. I can guarantee you this, I won't be asked to compromise or soft pedal anything. They want full tilt Mike Ruppert. And it's for mainstream.

It's not just cracks that are appearing. A shift is happening. So I'll ask the elders here to keep an eye on things for me. Wish me luck and Pass the popcorn!
04-15-2014, 09:55 AM,
RE: Mike Ruppert commits suicide?
Now that sounds suspicious.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
04-15-2014, 02:25 PM,
RE: Mike Ruppert commits suicide!
Sounds plausible to me, but Ruppert is known for doing crazy stunts.

Ten years ago when I was following Peak Oil, I kept an eye on Ruppert when he ran away to Venezuela because the government was after him.

Last night I ate dinner with some folks the CIA is harrassing. They regularly purchase "burner" cell phones, but the phones quickly become useless. These small things can drive you insane. I think that's the purpose.
04-15-2014, 04:38 PM,
Well, this is unfortunate. I wasn't particularly a fan of Ruppert, but I wouldn't wish death on even my worst enemy.

R.I.P. Mike
04-16-2014, 12:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 12:56 AM by rockingtheboat.)
"Heavy is the heart of he who feels"

"Blessed is he, who has learned to bear what he cannot change, and to give up with dignity, what he cannot save."

-----------

I listened to Michael Ruppert last podcast linked above (thanks to stiffy).

He voiced some his anguish, anxieties and alienations that he feels while navigating in today's world. He mentioned the crowded airports and the lack of human warmth and humanity that seem to have become the norm almost everywhere one happens to be.

I completely relate to those feelings, I experience them myself on a regular basis.

From my perspective as a believer (believer in God, His messengers, Judgement Day, Hell, Paradise...etc), I take those feelings as a vivid reminder that this earthly existence is not supposed to be our Home. On the contrary, this earthly life is just a transitory place that is designed to be a place of trials and tribulations of all kinds.

Depression that comes with the feeling of inadequacy and unhappiness in this earthly dimension, is in my opinion, healthy and normal for a  beautiful soul, providing one is aware of the core reason of depression and keeps control over it.

Depression occurs when the soul is longing to be dwelling in its Real Home, which is Paradise, the place of eternal bliss for the righteous souls who haven't denied their Maker.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." Bible [Proverbs 3, 5-6]

In contrast, the misguided souls that think this earthly life is the real absolut home, tend to be fully immersed in this dimension, often falling in the traps of greed, jealousy...etc. They want another flashy car, another building,...etc.

They allow themselves to become like a mule chasing the dangling carrot on a stick until death put a stop to their stupidity. Unfortunately they are a burden on humanity because they radiate nothing but negative energy wherever they happen to be.

I just wish Michael Ruppert had resisted his urges to kill himself and could have found a different outlet for the pain of his soul.

I just wish Michael Ruppert had understood that the door of ease in the dark cave of pain and depression, is not suicide but Surrender.

I just wish Michael Ruppert had absorbed and digested the wisdom of the serenity prayer, as much as he could, when it reads :

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time; 
Enjoying one moment at a time; 
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace."
04-16-2014, 01:12 AM,
Suicide. A permanent solution to a temporary problem.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad American Soldier Explains His Suicide CharliePrime 2 532 06-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Marines' 'Poster Boy' for Suicide Prevention Kills Self April 3 1,319 03-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Apparent suicide in anthrax case Weyland 2 825 08-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Top US Air Force Official Dies in Apparent Suicide SerialExpLain 2 618 10-18-2007, 05:34 AM
Last Post: albertpike248
  Terrence Yeakey "suicide" Lord Tsukasa 0 471 04-23-2007, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Lord Tsukasa
  Kelly Death Not Suicide, Says Mp TriWooOx 0 502 02-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Kidnappers Using Victims As ‘suicide' Bombers wokensheep 4 858 09-24-2006, 07:59 AM
Last Post: High_Treason