Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
!!! JESUITS !!! ....700 slide presentation
04-14-2014, 02:17 PM,
!!! JESUITS !!! ....700 slide presentation
JUST AN INTERESTING LINK I STUMBLED UPON A WHILE BACK...

Eric Jon Phelps seems to have what it takes to get the info the world needs to see... URGENTLY, because THEY are bringing this world to a close and people don't get why THEY are so immensely powerful and EVIL...

http://www.slideshare.net/BrianClaytonCharles/eric-jon-phelps-con-con-presentation-optimized

See what you think...

04-22-2014, 12:55 AM,
RE: !!! JESUITS !!! ....700 slide presentation
it was suspended. Did you get the full download? No more?
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
04-22-2014, 08:17 AM,
What a pity... Took me about 8 hours to go through it about 2 weeks ago.

...did not think to capture/download it...but that's what happens with condemning evidence against these murderous devils.

If you are interested in finding out more about these basterds... Check out Phelps' site: http://vaticanassassins.org/

Happy hunting!
04-22-2014, 10:03 PM,
The Vatican has always been engaged in pillaging, murdering, or killing. Upon finding the so called World, called "the Americas", the Vatican was complacent with genocide of my people. The greatest genocide on the planet of the Earth was the Native Genocide and not the 'Hateful' Jew Zionist scum bags...

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

05-06-2014, 09:54 AM,
REVOLUTIONS, TYRANTS AND WARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZ617fTHzc

05-06-2014, 06:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014, 06:17 PM by pizzaman777.)
(04-22-2014, 08:17 AM)3AM Wrote: What a pity... Took me about 8 hours to go through it about 2 weeks ago.

...did not think to capture/download it...but that's what happens with condemning evidence against these murderous devils.

I managed to download the 700 files. I'm in the process of throwing them all into a single PDF if anyone is interested. It might take a little while....
05-07-2014, 01:35 AM,
(05-06-2014, 06:15 PM)pizzaman777 Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 08:17 AM)3AM Wrote: What a pity... Took me about 8 hours to go through it about 2 weeks ago.

I managed to download the 700 files. I'm in the process of throwing them all into a single PDF if anyone is interested. It might take a little while....

post it when you finish. No Rush
05-07-2014, 08:50 PM,
freaking devils... haha.. these are not human, Aliens!!

Soul Rebel Native Son

05-10-2014, 03:50 PM,
Halfway done, 350 slides converted...
05-12-2014, 07:50 AM,
What do you think of the information thusfar?.. Is it worth the trouble?..

I mean,.. I DO APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT ON THIS!!!

... but you have to understand that this is CONSPIRACY THEORIES to most.

One can only wonder what it will take for people to see the Catholic Church for what "SHE" is. IT'S AS THOUGH SHE ONLY EXISTS (as a "Christian" church) IN ORDER TO PRACTICE DEVIL WORSHIP IN PUBLIC.

REV 18:1-5 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/2013/10/pappa-and-his-friends-or-are-they-his-servants-2456678.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/2013/11/roman-catholic-paganism-vs-protestantism-a-picture-tells-a-thousand-words-2458558.html

The word "WOMAN" in the Bible (prophetically speaking), signifies the church.

Ephesians 5:23-29 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

JUDAS (one of Jesus' followers who betrayed his Master with a kiss) is called the "SON OF PERDITION." This term is used only twice in the Bible... Once as above and in the other instance, to refer to the antichrist... TIS THE WHORE OF REVELATION, THE MOTHER (Unholy Catholic Church) OF HARLOTS (apostate Protestant churches)

THE HARLOTS ARE COMING HOME NOW... and all the world wondered after the beast!.. as shown in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kgxEvIDoGs

Please note that the following was written about 150 years ago............

"Through the two great errors, the immortality of the soul and Sunday sacredness, Satan will bring the people under his deceptions. While the former lays the foundation of spiritualism, the latter creates a bond of sympathy with Rome. The Protestants of the United States will be foremost in stretching their hands across the gulf to grasp the hand of spiritualism; they will reach over the abyss to clasp hands with the Roman power; and under the influence of this threefold union, this country will follow in the steps of Rome in trampling on the rights of conscience. As spiritualism more closely imitates the nominal Christianity of the day, it has greater power to deceive and ensnare. Satan himself is converted, after the modern order of things. He will appear in the character of an angel of light. Through the agency of spiritualism, miracles will be wrought, the sick will be healed, and many undeniable wonders will be performed. And as the spirits will profess faith in the Bible, and manifest respect for the institutions of the church, their work will be accepted as a manifestation of divine power."

HOW SAD IS THIS?

05-13-2014, 06:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 06:25 PM by pizzaman777.)
All done, torrent is on the tracker here

I didn't honestly read through all 700 slides, but the material is interesting. Some of it is sourced, but a lot seems like speculation to me, but that's just my opinion. I mostly did this because there was an interest by others in getting the information and I'm not sure why it was taken down in the first place.
05-14-2014, 06:59 AM,
We'll probably find out here what the others think about it in good time... but I MUST THANK YOU again for the time you spent doing this...

"If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person!"

"The truth is, the Jesuits of Rome have perfected Freemasonry to be their most magnificent and effective tool, accomplishing their purposes among Protestants."

Freemasonry carries on the legacy of the Knights Templar, a military order controlled by the Pope. Although the Knights Templar supposedly do not exist in the same form, a group associated with Freemasonry called the Knights Templar does still exist, and similar organizations such as the Knights of Malta also carry on the legacy. The knights of Malta are...

...even this world "ICON"    

Freemasonry started in Europe some time around the 16th century, and now is a network of at least six million "brothers" around the world.

Many—if not all—American presidents have been involved in Masonry.

05-14-2014, 10:55 AM,
@ pizzaman777

I'm curious to know how you managed to do this conversion from a suspended location???

and please excuse me... still have lots to learn concerning ways to use this site (ConCen) more effectively in getting information out there... so I just want to see how the youtube option (in the reply section) works.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flavian Signature Presentation - Joseph Atwill vagabonder 0 752 04-09-2014, 06:21 AM
Last Post: vagabonder
  We Jesuits value brave hearts and true believers TeslaandLyne 5 1,781 06-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Jesuits select new 'black pope' TriWooOx 0 658 01-20-2008, 12:30 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Jesuits say take word of God to Second Life TriWooOx 3 1,085 08-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Last Post: ephilution
  Jesuits may have helped Newton "discover" calculus 0 455 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: