Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Have a Phone Number Look-up Account?
04-05-2014, 03:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 03:58 PM by CharliePrime.)
Question  Anybody Have a Phone Number Look-up Account?
Does anyone subscribe to one of those services where you can look up who owns a phone number?

There is a new conspiracy theory that Craigslist had a government job listing for Crisis Actors to work at Fort Hood, Texas a couple of weeks ago.

The advert is not currently on Craigslist, but the phone number supposedly given was 954-294-0526 .

I'm curious to see who owns or owned that phone number.

[Image: 7355ea7d8e.png]

I'm skeptical of this theory because it was posted on BeforeItsNews which I suspect of being a disinfo site.
04-05-2014, 09:08 PM,
RE: Anybody Have a Phone Number Look-up Account?
This isn't exactly related to the phone number, but based on the posing, this really doesn't seem all that damning. The whole idea behind the crisis actor theories are that these events are actually drills, yet these exercises happened roughly two weeks before the event. Then there's the fact that it was a "simulated disaster" not a shooting drill, but I think the biggest issue is the complete lack of logic behind the theory. Let's just imagine that there was some motive for having this shooting, and that the powers that be were feeling extra-nice so they didn't want to massacre a few people, why would they hire people from Craigslist? Shouldn't they have their own privately-trained agents that are actually crisis actors or something like that? While these "drill" conspiracies would be impossible contain as it is, using civilian actors would make it even worse.

Quote:BeforeItsNews which I suspect of being a disinfo site.
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one.
04-05-2014, 09:17 PM,
(04-05-2014, 09:08 PM)capnchronic Wrote:
Quote:BeforeItsNews which I suspect of being a disinfo site.
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one.

Nothing to suspect about it. That site hosts stories from Sorcha Faal aka David Booth who is a verified intelligence asset in the CIA.
This has been discussed on ConCen several times in the past.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
04-07-2014, 10:18 PM,
http://deadlinelive.info/2014/04/02/shooting-confirmed-at-fort-hood-army-base/

There's a link to a story in the Killeen Daily Herald about the "training exercise" in the linked article. Jack played a recording from the call he made to the number on one of last week's shows.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nancy Pelosi, Public Enemy Number One FighterFromAfar 0 361 10-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Last Post: FighterFromAfar
  MILLIONS BRANDED WITH SECRET CODED NUMBER EdC59 2 492 09-19-2007, 05:09 AM
Last Post: EdC59
  How do we tackle the rise in the number of children on anti-depressants? hilly7 0 395 08-14-2007, 04:34 AM
Last Post: hilly7