Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ex-cia pilot testimony...thought on this????.
03-07-2014, 05:01 PM,
ex-cia pilot testimony...thought on this????.
well, here's one for the No planers to cream their unserkrackers ove3r..lol
ex-CIA pilot gives sworn testimony of no planes at WTC Wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=cr&ei=yuoZU6PLJZOUhQf7-IGQBQ#q=ex-cia+pilot+gives+sworn+testimony+there+were+no+planes&spell=1
Quote:A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.

John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, Bill Lear, has given his expert evidence that it would have been physically impossible for Boeing 767s, like Flights AA11 and UA175 to have hit the Twin Towers on 9/11, particularly when flown by inexperienced pilots:

‘No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors’, he stated in the affidavit.

‘Such crashes did not occur because they are physically impossible as depicted, for the following reasons: in the case of UAL 175 going into the south tower, a real Boeing 767 would have begun 'telescoping' when the nose hit the 14 inch steel columns which are 39 inches on center.

‘The vertical and horizontal tail would have instantaneously separated from the aircraft, hit the steel box columns and fallen to the ground.

‘The engines when impacting the steel columns would havemaintained their general shape and either fallen to the ground or been recovered in the debris of the collapsed building.

‘No Boeing 767 could attain a speed of 540 mph at 1000 feet above sea level ‘parasite drag doubles with velocity’ and ‘parasite power’ cubes with velocity.

The fan portion of the engine is not designed to accept the volume of dense air at that altitude and speed.
The piece of alleged external fuselage containing 3 or 4 window cutouts is inconsistent with an airplane that hit 14 inch steel box columns, placed at over 500 mph. It would have crumpled.
No significant part of the Boeing 767 or engine could have penetrated the 14 inch steel columns and 37 feet beyond the massive core of the tower without part of it falling to the ground

thoughts???
note that there absolutely nothing on any reputable news site on this.... and by that I don't just means MSM.
[Image: siolflag.gif]
03-07-2014, 06:45 PM,
RE: ex-cia pilot testimony...thought on this????.
John Lear is not credible.

Serious UFO researchers intensely dislike him because he soils their research the same way Judy Wood soils 9/11 research.

Some people contend that he is a disinformation agent, but I do not. In interviews I have seen with him, he seems like a genuinely nice guy, but with an odd weakness for the attention saying wacky things brings him.
03-07-2014, 07:45 PM,
cheers for the insight Charlie.. can't say i have heard much about him to be honest so your take on it is good to hear.
03-07-2014, 08:52 PM,
If there were no pilot, they could have used remote control for these planes... They did shut down the one that was going over to camp davis, where the cowards were hiding!!
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
03-07-2014, 09:13 PM,
(03-07-2014, 06:45 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: John Lear is not credible.

Serious UFO researchers intensely dislike him because he soils their research the same way Judy Wood soils 9/11 research.

The reason you say that about Judy Wood is that you do not understand the science involved in her presentations. I was in the same camp as you originally but then I continued research and my own experiments and I was forced to change my mind. On a related note, you should see some of the info regarding Prof. Steven E. Jones' involvement in COINTELPRO and his purposeful discrediting of Ponds & Fleishman's cold fusion papers and zero point (vacuum) energy fields.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-07-2014, 09:19 PM,
I don't think Judy Wood understands the science involved either.
03-07-2014, 09:34 PM,
I don't think she has ever claimed to. She has just noticed that there were results that were not congruent with the explanations of crashing planes or thermate or thermite.
I don't claim to understand it either. After all it has been suppressed for around 100 years now. The key is to know how materials react under "normal" circumstances. Her avenue was that she had that background and was able to see material effects that were highly unusual.

If someone doesn't know shit about electricity, for example, how can they understand the distinction between Edison's work and Tesla's work? To the general observer, it all looks like the same stuff. Radiant wireless energy transmission is a far cry from dc line voltage.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-07-2014, 10:41 PM,
(03-07-2014, 09:13 PM)Easy Skanking Wrote: The reason you say that about Judy Wood is that you do not understand the science involved in her presentations.

Not really. My opinion of Wood is based upon looking over her website, and the opinion 9/11 researchers I trust have of her, not my shamefully poor science education

(which I'm still somewhat pi***ed off at the State of Louisiana regarding).

I have not looked at her in a couple of years.

You would do me a service by briefly summarizing Wood's thesis, and pointing me to her most convincing, compelling evidence.

My mind is currently changing on the probability that secretive segments of the military industrial complex possess Zero Point type energy weapons. In the past I believed they had not. Because of my UFO research, I'm no longer so sure...

http://www.americanantigravity.com/news/space/eugene-podkletnov-on-antigravity.html

Quote:"Dr. Podkletnov also describes his “force beam generator” experiment in detail, and provides insights into improvements that he’s made over the last decade to increase the force produced by this experimental gravity-beam."
03-07-2014, 11:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 11:09 PM by temp9.)
Here's a fairly decent refutation of Wood...

http://www.ae911truth.org/news-section/41-articles/505-faq-3.html

Certainly the military has particle beam weapons & technology. Was it used on 9/11? I very much doubt it.

ETA: But, yeah, back on topic, John Lear is either -
disinfo
a nut
an attention whore
all the above.
03-08-2014, 12:08 AM,
ok if there were no planes then explain the thousands of New Yorkers who witnessed the planes, especially plane number two..
i am willing to concede on the pentagon... most probably a missile of sorts
03-08-2014, 01:05 AM,
Unless they are using holographic technology, which is beyond our present realm, how did they project the image? One questionable item is that those two towers were smithereens to bits. I think it was a new piece of technology they experimented on. If done, which the no middle east can have or do, but I think the U.S can...
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
03-08-2014, 02:25 AM,
I think it could be completely possible that some crazy top secret weaponry was used to help facilitate the collapse/demolition but saying there were no planes is pretty absurd, imo. If I remember correctly they found the black boxes even though they covered it up, and I distinctly remembered seeing pics of plane parts/engines and such in and around the wreckage. One pic was of a fire fighter walking by a huge piece of a planes fuselage with the window holes and all. Doesn't really add up.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
03-08-2014, 07:40 AM,
True or not, Lear has been touting this theory for many years and it's interesting that this is coming out now.

(03-07-2014, 06:45 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: John Lear is not credible.

Some people contend that he is a disinformation agent, but I do not. In interviews I have seen with him, he seems like a genuinely nice guy, but with an odd weakness for the attention saying wacky things brings him.

John Lear does get around on the Internet forums and such, I'll give him that. His UFO stuff was great, but never any evidence, so I guess not so great Undecided . I agree that I do not think he's a disinformation agent, in the sense that he's telling all his stories to "fool" people. I feel that it's more along the lines that he tells everyone everything he hears, with a "believe it or not" attitude. He's ex-CIA too so that probably doesn't help his cause.....
03-08-2014, 09:25 PM,
(03-07-2014, 10:41 PM)CharliePrime Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 09:13 PM)Easy Skanking Wrote: The reason you say that about Judy Wood is that you do not understand the science involved in her presentations.

Not really. My opinion of Wood is based upon looking over her website, and the opinion 9/11 researchers I trust have of her, not my shamefully poor science education

(which I'm still somewhat pi***ed off at the State of Louisiana regarding).

I have not looked at her in a couple of years.

You would do me a service by briefly summarizing Wood's thesis, and pointing me to her most convincing, compelling evidence.

My mind is currently changing on the probability that secretive segments of the military industrial complex possess Zero Point type energy weapons. In the past I believed they had not. Because of my UFO research, I'm no longer so sure...

http://www.americanantigravity.com/news/space/eugene-podkletnov-on-antigravity.html

Quote:"Dr. Podkletnov also describes his “force beam generator” experiment in detail, and provides insights into improvements that he’s made over the last decade to increase the force produced by this experimental gravity-beam."

I'll start another thread soon where we can talk about just her research and presentations.

03-09-2014, 05:39 PM,
The film series I'm currently working on has had me doing a lot of research into the history of physics and "The Great Physics Cover Up" which has definitely muddied the waters of torsion physics, aether physics and zero point energies. Though it is a difficult subject and I can't say I understand all of what I am reading, it is definitely worth a look into the hidden history of this physics. If you want to start understanding this stuff, I recommend looking at the work of Joseph Farrell which is a great introduction to these difficult subjects and the physics of James Clark Maxwell and Nikola Tesla which are fundamental to this study. Lear has always seemed a but "Iffy" to me and frankly he does more harm than good when trying to discuss this stuff seriously. He sucks credibility from a subject until anyone talking about these subjects appear to be crazy. It's a standard CIA tactic and the fact that he worked for them says it all really.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbAaisAgNui8iMTbD27CcjA

Here is a link to my channel. We have a series on here called "Zero Point" which may also be of benefit to anyone dipping a toe into these dark and freezing waters for the first time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free ebook: The Holocaust Victims Accuse; Docs & Testimony on Jewish War Criminals Solve et Coagula 0 310 04-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Holocaust Victims Accuse - Documents/Testimony on Jewish War Criminals Solve et Coagula 0 415 02-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Video Testimony Of Vote Machine Whistleblower waxzy 0 426 10-10-2006, 12:38 PM
Last Post: waxzy