Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheGeeks.bz
03-06-2014, 03:00 AM,
TheGeeks.bz
Hi Guys and Gals (in no particular order),

I have a few invites to TheGeeks.bz:

Quote:TheGeeks was born as an expansion to ThePlace.bz (Seduction and Self Help), TheVault.bz (Business and Wealth), and TheOccult.bz (Esoteric Studies). TheGeeks aims to be the one stop knowledge shop for educating the masses.

TG is an eLearning tracker, created to include topics and disciplines which are not directly covered by our sister sites. Subject areas include a broad range of academic disciplines, general and technical knowledge. Our main focus is to build and provide a community for people interested in enriching their minds. A place where knowledge seekers can interact, educate and constantly improve themselves, regardless of their station in life.

As such, members of TheGeeks are encouraged to be helpful and courteous to other members. Disruptive or antisocial behaviour is clearly counterproductive (except as to provide an example of how NOT to act) and will be quickly dealt with.

Because user conduct will affect my account status, there are restrictions on who I'll invite to this valuable site:

- Minimum of one month on ConCen;
- Minimum of five posts with useful informational content;
- No abusive or harassing posts.

Keep in mind that there are also strict ratio requirements. Thus, I may also request a screenshot of your ratio on two other torrent trackers.

Please post your request for an invite directly in this thread. This helps me keep track of requests. I'll PM you with further instructions and update this thread.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
03-06-2014, 06:39 AM,
RE: TheGeeks.bz
Never heard of this site before. Can you please elaborate on what tolerences of information are being shared? Are their collaborators, innovators alike demonstrating experiments, etc? Or is it more dominantly data than anything else? Thanks.
The laws of nature are but mathematical thoughts of God - Euclid
03-06-2014, 06:42 AM,
bust out
03-06-2014, 03:29 PM,
(03-06-2014, 06:39 AM)vagabonder Wrote: Never heard of this site before. Can you please elaborate on what tolerences of information are being shared? Are their collaborators, innovators alike demonstrating experiments, etc? Or is it more dominantly data than anything else? Thanks.

The TBZ family of sites (noted in the OP) merely provide a bittorrent tracker for educational materials not covered on the other sites (sciences, technologies, politics, etc.) and forums. Topics include:

Business, Computer Science, Culinary Arts, DIY (Do It Yourself), Engineering & Architecture, Exam-O-Rama, Fine & Visual Arts, Gambling & Gaming, Graphic & 3D Design, Health Sciences, History, Hobbies, Language Learning, Law & Justice, Literary Theory, Magic & Illusion, Math & Statistics, Miscellaneous-O-Rama, Music Education, Natural Sciences, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Political Science, Psych, Social Sciences, Sports & Phys Ed, Stock-O-Rama.

There are also the popular Group Buys where users pitch in to purchase a product, which is ordered by an individual and uploaded to the tracker (books are OCR'd, video and audio productions are encoded).

(03-06-2014, 06:42 AM)psilocybin Wrote: bust out

Free Huey!

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky

03-06-2014, 06:46 PM,
put me down...... on the list
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
03-06-2014, 07:06 PM,
PM sent to mexika.

03-06-2014, 09:27 PM,
Sweet. Hit me....
The laws of nature are but mathematical thoughts of God - Euclid
03-06-2014, 11:41 PM,
PM sent to vagabonder.