Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
02-07-2014, 01:12 PM,
Hello!
I'm really still new to any known conspiracy out there, but it's an interesting subject and I want to create stories based on it Big Grin

Hope you guys/ girls willing to enlighten me 'bout this.

I'm interested about God's origin and of mankind. And also if you know occult, and other mystical knowledge, what of demons and angels, etc. or anything actually.

Nice to meet you all
02-07-2014, 06:06 PM,
RE: Hello!
you should find much that interests you here
welcome to concen!
[Image: ommanipadmehum.gif]
my uploads on h33t
02-07-2014, 09:58 PM,
Tis better to enlighten yourself. Learn what you can and use critical thinking (comparison and contrast) to discern fact from fiction. We're all crazy here, so relying on us to enlighten you will only serve to explode your brain in utter confusion.

Welcome to ConCen!
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
02-07-2014, 10:01 PM,
Welcome to ConCen!

The Judeo-Chritian-Abrahamic God was created by man...just like all of the deities before him. Astrotheology.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
02-08-2014, 03:25 AM,
How's it going Androgenz...

If you're looking for specific things... I'd suggest giving our search tool a try. Also... we have a forum devoted to Religion, New Age & The Occult.... where your bound to find all kinds of threads and discussion on the things you mentioned.

Welcome to ConCen. After approving your post, I dropped your tin foil hat off in the mail... you should be receiving it shortly.

Wave
02-25-2014, 09:26 AM,
To all: Thank you very much for the welcome Big Grin

@April: I find myself to be an all-rounder. Thanks, will do.

@thokling: So true xD More research should be undertaken of a particular subject but I don't mind if some people are a bit crazier than me, it helps spark more interest.
02-26-2014, 03:40 AM,
(02-25-2014, 09:26 AM)Androgenz Wrote: @thokling: So true xD More research should be undertaken of a particular subject but I don't mind if some people are a bit crazier than me, it helps spark more interest.

You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps!
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action