Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organizer Of Sandy Hook Charity SCAM Missing!
01-20-2014, 06:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2014, 06:06 PM by sekular.)
RE: Organizer Of Sandy Hook Charity SCAM Missing!
What families? I am of the opinion that no one died that day, it was just a drill and media fakery.

Fema Director Nancy Ward as Janet Volmer Teacher, and FEMA Simulation director Pony Anderson as Hair dresser interviewed
01-20-2014, 06:27 PM,
Those are 4 different people in that video, sorry but that DallasGoldbug/Wellaware1 crap was discreditted here a while ago.
People are starting to see shit that isnt there just based off a little suggestion that the people are playing different roles as actors and what not. I do think Sandy Hook happened. Not like they say it did, same with most of these shootings, but it did happen. There's no way they completely faked 100% of Sandy Hook. That would be damn near impossible when you consider all the victims, the families and the whole community involved.
There are definite questions worth asking but some of the wild theories being pushed about the Sandy Hook shooting are just way too outlandish and not proven with any real evidence, just wild accusations and false claims.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
01-20-2014, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2014, 07:24 PM by sekular.)
IF you don't mind posting a url to the thread where it shows that it is actually four different people, i would always like the sandy hook hoax to be proved wrong.

I know its difficult to accept, but sandy hook a lot of apparent families had only just moved there, with one person saying it was like a cia town with fake families. Of course not a lot of evidence to support that just anecdotal evidence. The videos and photos of the incident look like it was a fema drill at a different time in the year and then they just made up everything and had actors tell lies. Of course the emergency services and other parties involved is realy the big question that a lot of people have when revealing the evidence that it was a drill footage. Not to mention the weird behaviour of all the apparent parents and many problems with witness accounts and a lot of the official evidence.

Compared to something like columbine where they had video footage of the perpetrators and the witness testimonies all added up.

Boston bombing was another fake drill this one with fake blood and fake victims and fbi fake cctv. You just have to analyse the evidence.
01-21-2014, 08:28 AM,
I don't have a URL to give you, its just that I can see it clearly with my own two eyes. That may not be enough for you but it is for me. I have an open mind but I'm also very detail oriented, visually inclined, damn near photographic memory. So I can see the differences in those faces pretty clear. That doesn't mean Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax, that's just not my take on it. I find that a lot of these theories are based off of YouTube videos with assumptions based on these kind of faulty misidentifying claims.
I've yet to see any clear evidence of a complete fabricated hoax. Some elements of the story don't add up and there seemed to be a very clear agenda behind exploiting it but 100% hoax is hard to accomplish on so many levels. The media did use footage of drills but they do that kind of stuff all the time.
These kind of Hoax claims are far more out there then the real truth, but it seems no one will ever get to the truth because instead of asking valid questions, people make claims way harder to nail down. Its a classic cointelpro tactic to muddy the waters. There are just so many layers to it, I don't think it would be a simple task to pull it off as 100% fake.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
01-22-2014, 10:42 PM,

Max Malone and others have made many videos show countless examples of why the official narrative of the events are questionable.
01-23-2014, 01:53 AM,
I admit that I suck at figuring out if some of these events are false flags or not. It's a fun ride on either side nonetheless.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robby Noel Missing on RBN , Any idea? shortwave 2 900 06-30-2013, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Robnoel
  ConCen pages missing buttons...etc rockingtheboat 3 781 11-29-2011, 01:38 AM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  165 people have gone missing from cruise ships since 1995 Djones 0 645 09-23-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Djones
  What do you think? Is this a SCAM or what? Weyland 2 580 12-17-2010, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Weyland
Exclamation Hook, Wine and Wafer --- 0 483 05-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Last Post: ---
Question Christmas Charities: Goats, Local Charity, Name a Good Cause FastTadpole 10 1,557 12-16-2009, 12:26 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  THIS IS HUGE! WE CAN EXPOSE THE CLIMATE SCAM OTO 25 4,179 12-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner
  Checkout this SCAM that was in my email Weyland 6 1,143 10-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Last Post: ---
  Air France Plane Goes Missing Off Brazilian Coast; 228 Aboard B4Time 27 5,046 06-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  George Galloway writes to the Charity Commission TriWooOx 1 508 05-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Last Post: rsol