Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I make a mistake?
12-15-2013, 04:22 AM,
Did I make a mistake?
Is this some sort of hangout place for creepy holocaust denial type losers?

It's all good to post all kinds of material, you know, lets people see how silly or full of hate some people can be, but... reading some of the comments made by senior members here.. makes me wonder folks....
12-15-2013, 05:06 AM,
RE: Did I make a mistake?
You're going to see opposing opinions on all sorts of topics.

Welcome to ConCen.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
12-15-2013, 08:50 AM,
Hi leadingnorth,

To support FT's response, you'll certainly see a wide variety of perspectives on various topics, and many will share the same ideologies and experiences. But to place judgement on people for their opinions seems a waste of time. Time, to me, that is better spent analysing those perspectives and judging not the individuals holding the opinions but the information contained within the opinions.

And a hearty welcome to ConCen from this one.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
12-15-2013, 02:11 PM,
(12-15-2013, 04:22 AM)leadingnorth Wrote: Is this some sort of hangout place for creepy holocaust denial type losers?

Yes, it is. We enjoy mentally raping them when they make a mistake. Smile
03-01-2014, 07:52 AM,
(12-15-2013, 04:22 AM)leadingnorth Wrote: Is this some sort of hangout place for creepy holocaust denial type losers?

It's all good to post all kinds of material, you know, lets people see how silly or full of hate some people can be, but... reading some of the comments made by senior members here.. makes me wonder folks....

As a new member I'm also 'shocked' (well not really) about the anti-Israel crowd here. I don't know whether they are angry with Israel's policies or simply do not like the Jews since there's hardly talk here of Kashmir and PRC's policies towards Uyghurs and Falun Gong practitioners which if they truly care about human rights would've have great impact to them as well.
03-01-2014, 01:48 PM,
@subcaelo

Quote:there's hardly talk here of Kashmir and PRC's policies towards Uyghurs and Falun Gong practitioners which if they truly care about human rights would've have great impact to them as well.

It's an open forum, please carry on in your writing and enlighten us.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
03-01-2014, 04:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014, 04:19 PM by Steroidal.)
(03-01-2014, 07:52 AM)subcaelo Wrote:

As a new member I'm also 'shocked' (well not really) about the anti-Israel crowd here. I don't know whether they are angry with Israel's policies or simply do not like the Jews since there's hardly talk here of Kashmir and PRC's policies towards Uyghurs and Falun Gong practitioners which if they truly care about human rights would've have great impact to them as well.

Please don't be shocked… this is a free speech zone. Nobody is in here hating on anyone and if you'd like to discuss Kashmir and PRC's policies towards Uyghurs and Falun Gong, just start a thread and voila. I'm sure you will get responses.

It says you have been a member since 2007 and you are asking this question? BTW, senior member status means nothing other than number of posts. No authority or anything like that. Everyone here speaks for themselves.
03-02-2014, 01:23 AM,
steroidal Wrote:Nobody is in here hating on anyone
really? really , of all people YOU are gonna say that?
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Welcome to concen Leading north... as stated before.. not everyone here is as you think..
some of us do counter-point their guff Wink
[Image: siolflag.gif]
03-02-2014, 01:42 AM,
Welcome to the site, leadingnorth.

There are all kinds of views here. Some people let hate blind them and lead them around by the nose. Some people follow where the evidence and facts lead. Just like life there are the crazies and the sane. It's up to you to decide which is which. Wink
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-02-2014, 05:06 PM,
(03-02-2014, 01:23 AM)pax681 Wrote:
steroidal Wrote:Nobody is in here hating on anyone
really? really , of all people YOU are gonna say that?
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Welcome to concen Leading north... as stated before.. not everyone here is as you think..
some of us do counter-point their guff Wink

You my friend have never heard or read a hateful thing come from me. Your interpretation of me could not be more wrong. I seek the truth no matter who does not agree or like it. If that makes me a hater in your eyes, then so be it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You don't NEED to make an Introduction --- 2 1,159 09-28-2009, 01:45 AM
Last Post: ---