Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
11-27-2013, 02:19 AM,
Hello everyone
I've been here for a little bit but decided I would introduce myself to the community.
I can't tell you how interesting I find some of the stuff on this site, both in forum discussions and in the torrent content.
I will be posting a lot in the forums, I started to a couple weeks ago but had to go on a trip, but now I'm back to join the discussions and read up on the great topics that have been created.

well that's about all I have to say here, but I'm off to the forums to make some comments and start some threads, see you around.
11-27-2013, 02:29 AM,
RE: Hello everyone
Glad you decided to jump in MKZ25. We look forward to hearing what you've got to say.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
11-27-2013, 03:15 AM,
Howdy MKZ25. Smile
11-27-2013, 06:01 PM,
Welcome to ConCen, MKZ25.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action