Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deconstructing the LAX False Flag
11-04-2013, 02:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013, 12:14 AM by CharliePrime.)
Bug  Deconstructing the LAX False Flag
# [ No Agenda content deleted because they are hypocritical douchebags and will get no promotion from me. ]
11-04-2013, 03:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014, 06:40 AM by Orwell63.)
RE: Deconstructing the LAX False Flag
11-04-2013, 03:53 PM,
Agreed Orwell63.
11-04-2013, 04:11 PM,
The No Agenda six-week cycle is a somewhat testable thesis.

I'm going to set up a calendar to track it.
11-04-2013, 06:58 PM,
We all know the establishment loves to demonize libertarians, conservatives, radical liberals, constitutionalists, and any other group of people that threatens the status quo. But are they now gearing up to attack people who oppose the "New World Order"?

The "New World Order" is very real. With today's access to information, it is hard for anyone to credibly deny the fact that there are very wealthy and powerful individuals working towards a one world system of government that would benefit only the ruling class. We've all seen George Bush, Sr.'s infamous statements about a "New World Order" and we've even seen analysts in mainstream news admit that we're all slaves to the central banking system and that we are living under global governance. So it's no question that this is a legitimate conspiracy. In fact, it would be ignorant and irresponsible to suggest that this idea of a one world government run by central bankers is some sort of "nut-job conspiracy theory." The only question that remains is whether or not the establishment is prepared to go full force against those who are aware of the New World Order. And now that we are seeing the details of this most recent shooting coming out, we very well may have the answer.

I've pointed out before that various unclassified and declassified documents explicitly use the term "New World Order" and label those who oppose it as radical extremists and even terrorists. For example, I wrote an article in February over a report from the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point which labeled people who "oppose a New World Order" as potential terrorist threats. An excerpt from the report reads as follows:
"Some groups are driven by a strong conviction that the American political system and its proxies were hijacked by external forces interested in promoting a "New World Order," (NWO) in which the United States will be embedded in the UN or another version of global government. The NWO will be advanced, they believe, via steady transition of powers from local to federal law enforcement agencies, i.e., the transition of local police and law enforcement agencies into a federally controlled "National Police" agency that will in turn merge with a "Multi-National Peace Keeping Force." The latter deployment on US soil will be justified via a domestic campaign implemented by interested parties that will emphasize American society's deficiencies and US government incompetency. This will convince the American people that resorting stability and order inevitably demands the use of international forces. The last state, according to most NWO narratives, involves the transformation of the United States government into an international/world government and the execution and oppression of those opposing this process."
The Combatting Terrorism Center is not the only group who is on record demonizing the Anti-New World Order movement. Below is a list of just a few of the groups who are labeled extremists, criminals, and terrorists in a Department of Justice manual titled "Investigating Terrorism and Criminal Extremism."

1.) People who are against the Bilderberg Group
2.) People who advocate gold and silver as currency for biblical reasons
3.) Christian patriots
4.) Citizens Militia groups
5.) The Constitution Party
6.) People who believe detention camps are being set up by the U.S. government
7.) People who advocate returning to a gold standard for constitutional reasons
8.) People who believe the government has been taken over by corporations
9.) People who believe the CFR, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderberg group are all working together to establish the "New World Order"
10.) People who keep track of public officials
11.) Gun Owners of America
12.) "Hacktivists" (i.e. Anonymous)

So we have the proof that the Anti-New World Order movement has already been demonized in the white papers. But will they now come out against the movement in mainstream news?
The recent LAX shooting has already raised several eyebrows and caused the term "false flag" to be floated around. But one of the most important things to note is the fact that, shortly after the shooting occurred, mainstream news was already reporting that he was "anti-government" and "anti-TSA." A FOX News article from earlier today reports that a note allegedly left by the shooter mentioned "fiat currency" and the New World Order, which FOX News claims is just a "conspiracy theory."

So as the days progress, will we see the Anti-New World Order movement attacked by mainstream rhetoric? My gut tells me yes, but only time will tell. The important thing for people to remember is the fact that libertarians, constitutionalists, conservatives, and people against the New World Order are not the only people demonized in the white papers. They've labeled photographers, gun owners, and even people who own coffee grinders and goggles as potential terrorists. So watch your back, Joe Six Pack. They're coming for you too.
This opinion article was written by an independent writer. The opinions and views expressed herein are those of the author and are not necessarily intended to reflect those of DigitalJournal.com

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/361439
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
11-04-2013, 10:24 PM,
So this shooter's last name is Ciancia. CIA n CIA? Really?
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
11-04-2013, 10:40 PM,
(11-04-2013, 02:25 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: Curry & Dvorak deconstruct the latest episode in the campaign to keep the sheep terrorized...

http://static.curry.com/nashownotes/562/index.html

MP3 direct link: http://mp3s.nashownotes.com/NA-562-2013-11-03-Final.mp3

[Image: NA-562-Art-SM.jpg]

I though you swore off that NA show.Wink I suppose I'll give this a listen. I haven't paid much attention to this latest incident so I have no opinion. I'm pretty much burned-out on the whole "false flag" meme for almost everything that happens anymore...
11-05-2013, 02:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 03:09 AM by mexika.)
(11-04-2013, 10:24 PM)SiLVa Wrote: So this shooter's last name is Ciancia. CIA n CIA? Really?

Science. Ciencia is Science in Spanish. Could be CIA Science at work?

This video report raises more question about the LAX Airport Shooting. It is obvious that the man they reported on in the wheel chair, is a dummy. But why would they do this?
What does the TSA and other government entities stand to gain by crying wolf like this. Lying to the public and saying this was a real situation? This was obviously a drill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAOZWeo6Geo#t=96

(11-04-2013, 06:58 PM)mexika Wrote: We all know the establishment loves to demonize libertarians, conservatives, radical liberals, constitutionalists, and any other group of people that threatens the status quo. But are they now gearing up to attack people who oppose the "New World Order"?

The "New World Order" is very real. With today's access to information, it is hard for anyone to credibly deny the fact that there are very wealthy and powerful individuals working towards a one world system of government that would benefit only the ruling class. We've all seen George Bush, Sr.'s infamous statements about a "New World Order" and we've even seen analysts in mainstream news admit that we're all slaves to the central banking system and that we are living under global governance. So it's no question that this is a legitimate conspiracy. In fact, it would be ignorant and irresponsible to suggest that this idea of a one world government run by central bankers is some sort of "nut-job conspiracy theory." The only question that remains is whether or not the establishment is prepared to go full force against those who are aware of the New World Order. And now that we are seeing the details of this most recent shooting coming out, we very well may have the answer.

I've pointed out before that various unclassified and declassified documents explicitly use the term "New World Order" and label those who oppose it as radical extremists and even terrorists. For example, I wrote an article in February over a report from the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point which labeled people who "oppose a New World Order" as potential terrorist threats. An excerpt from the report reads as follows:
"Some groups are driven by a strong conviction that the American political system and its proxies were hijacked by external forces interested in promoting a "New World Order," (NWO) in which the United States will be embedded in the UN or another version of global government. The NWO will be advanced, they believe, via steady transition of powers from local to federal law enforcement agencies, i.e., the transition of local police and law enforcement agencies into a federally controlled "National Police" agency that will in turn merge with a "Multi-National Peace Keeping Force." The latter deployment on US soil will be justified via a domestic campaign implemented by interested parties that will emphasize American society's deficiencies and US government incompetency. This will convince the American people that resorting stability and order inevitably demands the use of international forces. The last state, according to most NWO narratives, involves the transformation of the United States government into an international/world government and the execution and oppression of those opposing this process."
The Combatting Terrorism Center is not the only group who is on record demonizing the Anti-New World Order movement. Below is a list of just a few of the groups who are labeled extremists, criminals, and terrorists in a Department of Justice manual titled "Investigating Terrorism and Criminal Extremism."

1.) People who are against the Bilderberg Group
2.) People who advocate gold and silver as currency for biblical reasons
3.) Christian patriots
4.) Citizens Militia groups
5.) The Constitution Party
6.) People who believe detention camps are being set up by the U.S. government
7.) People who advocate returning to a gold standard for constitutional reasons
8.) People who believe the government has been taken over by corporations
9.) People who believe the CFR, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderberg group are all working together to establish the "New World Order"
10.) People who keep track of public officials
11.) Gun Owners of America
12.) "Hacktivists" (i.e. Anonymous)

So we have the proof that the Anti-New World Order movement has already been demonized in the white papers. But will they now come out against the movement in mainstream news?
The recent LAX shooting has already raised several eyebrows and caused the term "false flag" to be floated around. But one of the most important things to note is the fact that, shortly after the shooting occurred, mainstream news was already reporting that he was "anti-government" and "anti-TSA." A FOX News article from earlier today reports that a note allegedly left by the shooter mentioned "fiat currency" and the New World Order, which FOX News claims is just a "conspiracy theory."

So as the days progress, will we see the Anti-New World Order movement attacked by mainstream rhetoric? My gut tells me yes, but only time will tell. The important thing for people to remember is the fact that libertarians, constitutionalists, conservatives, and people against the New World Order are not the only people demonized in the white papers. They've labeled photographers, gun owners, and even people who own coffee grinders and goggles as potential terrorists. So watch your back, Joe Six Pack. They're coming for you too.
This opinion article was written by an independent writer. The opinions and views expressed herein are those of the author and are not necessarily intended to reflect those of DigitalJournal.com

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/361439

New York Daily News:
TSA workers hug outside Terminal 1 at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday.

The man on a death mission also reportedly had anti-government literature outlining conspiracy theories.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lax-gunman-opens-fire-la-airport-article-1.1503916

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

11-05-2013, 04:19 AM,
I did swear off NA, but started listening again. I'm still irritated at them, but Curry seems to have figured out they were dead wrong about Bitcoin, to stop bitching about low donations, and that ridiculing Alex Jones wasn't as popular with listeners as he thought it would be.

If not for them I wouldn't even hear about events like Boston and LAX. I literally cannot be in a room with television news on.
11-05-2013, 01:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 01:14 PM by temp9.)
I'm just giving you a hard time. I've sworn off Alex Jones, but I still drift back over there from time to time 'cause I just need a fix sometimes. I've also sworn off a local radio show that really isn't about politics at all because whenever they drift into politics (or conspiracy 'theory') I get so angry with the complete ignorance that I've been tempted to smash my radio a few times, but I still tune in there from time to time as well. Methinks I lack self discipline.

I'm with you on the television. I haven't turned the tv on in many years. Just can't take it. News or what passes for entertainment. I get my news from radio and the internets.

As for this NA show... I'll say one thing. It was funny. I heard/read the initial reports that the shooter was TSA, and that there were at least 2 shooters, that kind of thing. My how the story changes. It always does. The picture of the alleged shooter (or the rubber dummy) sure didn't look like the picture of the guy that looked like it was from a drivers license either.

I still really don't know what happened at LAX. The whole thing seems to be fast becoming a non-event.
11-05-2013, 02:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 02:50 PM by CharliePrime.)
I remember now. It was the push for war in Syria that got me back onto No Agenda. My elderly father was watching Wolf Blitzer every day. I needed NA content to convince my father that Al Qaeda gassed those kids, not Assad.

The Infowars Nightly News is turning into a really good product. I like it that it's concentrated, covers the "news of the day", and doesn't have Alex Jones blathering on and on.

I found this guy on YouTube who posts the I.N.N. to his channel every night very soon after it airs... https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLibertydefined/videos

I want to set up a cron job that uses http://gpodder.org to download the I.N.N. every night and have it ready on my HTPC in the morning. I watch it on the big TV in my living room so I can use my Tivo remote to bump across the commercials while I fix breakfast. It's about 40 minutes.

I need to figure out a way to extract just that show from his RSS feed http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/thelibertydefined/uploads Meh. When I have time. I do it manually for the time being.

ABC psychologically links Alex Jones with the LAX shooter.

The idea is to make "conspiracy theory" socially unacceptable. It will be akin to being a KKK member. Make it so anyone who mentions Jones experiences knee-jerk, instant hatred from peers.

11-05-2013, 10:21 PM,
(11-05-2013, 02:18 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: I want to set up a cron job that uses http://gpodder.org to download the I.N.N. every night and have it ready on my HTPC in the morning. I watch it on the big TV in my living room so I can use my Tivo remote to bump across the commercials while I fix breakfast. It's about 40 minutes.

I need to figure out a way to extract just that show from his RSS feed http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/thelibertydefined/uploads Meh. When I have time. I do it manually for the time being.

PHP's simplexml_load_file() function is useful for that if you find time to check it out:

Code:
$url='http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/thelibertydefined/uploads';
if (!$feed=simplexml_load_file($url)) {
    echo "Error loading feed.\n";
    return;
}
foreach ($feed->entry as $entry) var_dump($entry->link);

Just a matter of extracting the YouTube video link @attributes structure, and use the youtube-dl package to download the video(s) in a desired format, plus I suppose keeping track of which videos have already been downloaded is an issue. I haven't worked with RSS that much yet.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
11-05-2013, 10:42 PM,
Thanks man! I'll look into it.
11-05-2013, 11:58 PM,
New Jersey Mall Shooting: Police Search For Gunman After Incident At Westfield Garden State Plaza (VIDEO/PHOTOS)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/04/new-jersey-mall-shooting_n_4216034.html

Soul Rebel Native Son

11-06-2013, 05:38 PM,
Status quo going after alternative Research.
LAX shooting: FBI investigating suspect's ties to NWO conspiracy theory

LAX shooting: FBI investigating suspect's ties to NWO conspiracy theory
Paul Ciancia's phone to be searched for materials reflecting 'views on the legitimacy or activities of the US government'
Associated Press in Los Angeles
theguardian.com, Tuesday 5 November 2013 13.58 EST
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/05/lax-shooting-fbi-investigating-conspiracy-nwo
Federal agents are investigating the possible ties of a suspect in the fatal shooting at Los Angeles International Airport to a widely circulated conspiracy theory that the US government is preparing to establish a totalitarian state.

The FBI got a warrant Monday to search the cellphone of alleged gunman Paul Ciancia for materials reflecting his "views on the legitimacy or activities of the United States government, including the existence of a plot to impose a New World Order," according to court documents.

Ciancia, a 23-year-old unemployed motorcycle mechanic, got a ride to LAX on Friday morning with a roommate, walked into the airport and began targeting Transportation Security Administration officers, authorities said.

By the time LAX police officers subdued him with several gunshots, one TSA officer had been killed and two others injured.

Ciancia's family has offered sympathy to the family of slain TSA screener Gerardo I Hernandez. In a brief statement read by a family attorney in Ciancia's hometown of in Pennsville, NJ, family members also expressed shock at the rampage and hope for the recovery of the surviving victims.

One of those officers, Tony Grigsby, spoke for the first time publicly, saying he was trying to help an elderly man get to safety when the gunman shot him in the right foot. He hobbled with a cane outside his South Los Angeles home, where he fought back tears recalling Hernandez as a wonderful person who will be missed.

"Only now it has hit me that I will never see him again," Grigsby said.

Co-workers, friends and others gathered Monday night for a tribute to Hernandez at a beach near the airport.

"He was loved," Jose Araujo, one of hundreds of people who gathered at Dockweiler State Beach, told KNBC-TV. "He's going to be missed and he's never going to be forgotten."

The other wounded TSA officer has been released from the hospital, the agency said, and the condition of high school teacher Brian Ludmer, who was shot in the calf, was upgraded from fair to good.

Why airport security officers apparently came to personify oppression remained unclear.

The assault rifle used in the attack and a handwritten note found in a bag had TSA inspection stickers on them, according to a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation who wasn't authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

The rant spoke of how TSA searches were a violation of constitutional rights and a vulgar term was used to refer to Janet Napolitano, the former secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, which oversees TSA.

The screed also mentioned the "NWO," an apparent reference to the new world order belief that holds an international cabal of elites is planning to take away the guns and personal freedoms of Americans. Perceived masterminds behind the conspiracy have shifted over several generations, among them bankers, communists and the government itself.

The TSA does not regularly feature as a target of the theory's ire, according to Mark Potok, who has studied extremist groups for the Southern Poverty Law Center. More typically, believers focus on another homeland security agency, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, which according to the theory plans to build camps to detain resisters to the new order, Potok said.

Potok said he has seen no evidence that Ciancia was personally involved in hate groups.

Ciancia remained in critical condition and any court appearance on charges of first-degree murder of a federal officer and committing violence at an international airport will depend on when his doctors say he's ready, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said.

See Previous Research for LAX Shooting

The Wake Of LAX Shooting Update: Gunman In Critical Condition
Saturday, November 2, 2013
http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-wake-of-lax-shooting-update-gunman.html

Desmond Tutu, Bono Attend Memorial for Dutch Prince Friso (This research connects to the LAX shooting)
Monday, November 4, 2013
http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2013/11/desmond-tutu-bono-attend-memorial-for.html

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2013/11/lax-shooting-fbi-investigating-suspects.html

Soul Rebel Native Son

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Woolwich London False Flag ? Fake blood drummer 20 2,894 05-29-2013, 08:54 PM
Last Post: EwObnn
Exclamation Today's Set-up for a Nuclear False Flag Attack CharliePrime 13 2,055 06-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Beware The False Signs Of Spring In America Solve et Coagula 0 368 02-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Norway Terror Attacks a False Flag Solve et Coagula 0 377 07-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Are Hacker Attacks False Flag Attacks to Justify a Crackdown on the Internet? icosaface 1 484 06-18-2011, 05:40 AM
Last Post: April
  Media: The Spreading of False Ideologies into our Culture icosaface 0 416 06-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Last Post: icosaface
Information Libya False Flag: Reuters Hoax EXPOSED FastTadpole 4 1,673 03-22-2011, 06:02 AM
Last Post: R.R
  Orthodox Jews Burn Israeli Flag Solve et Coagula 2 682 01-24-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  Wearing of the American Flag is discouraged in America NickHedge 2 600 05-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  President Bush and top administration officials issued hundreds of false statements about the national security threat f MikeWB 1 486 01-23-2008, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Guest