Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloading a whole Youtube Channel
10-19-2013, 05:28 AM,
Downloading a whole Youtube Channel
I just found out that you can download a whole youtube channel with one click using aTube Downloader (free program). Just paste the url or username of youtube user (nospaces) Replay Media Catcher works well with downloading playlist. Although sometimes the download fails and needs to be restarted. Sad When using media catcher 5, go to guides, select youtube and then click playlist. Then all you have to do is enter the url for the playlist. On a youtube playlist, you will see the url as playlist=.... you want to copy this last part. Hope this helps someone.
10-19-2013, 05:47 AM,
RE: Downloading a whole Youtube Channel
Nice find there, RaFTertheONE. Sounds like it would be handy for users who've seen enough decent videos on a channel to brave filling up a few dozen gigs of drive space.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
10-20-2013, 05:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2013, 05:38 AM by RaFTertheONE.)
If anyone wants to help in downloading from youtube it would be great (can send links of channels). It seems like I have opened up a Pandora Box of Conspiracy and it will take me forever to get! Been working on get files for hours, days, but just when I think the limit has been reached, BOOM! Pandora's Box opened. Don't know if I can getting it all but I'll try. Maybe just upload the many files as a 100 GB collection. I'll go until I can't or until the end of the year. Whatever happens first.
10-20-2013, 10:56 AM,
Another option is to upload videos of considerable size (perhaps 300MB or better) as single torrents, and smaller ones as collections. There are users who don't have the drive space for multigigabyte collections; maybe an upper limit of 2GB per collection would be reasonable.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
10-20-2013, 05:49 PM,
If someone can download this playlist using replay media catcher 5 and then upload it to concen. Otherwise I'll probably do it.
200 videos on rome/Jesuits. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL89B3426F33DAC930

Kind of a lot...Some of them look REAL good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare blove8. 10 2,632 09-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Weather Channel Founder: Global Warming 'Greatest Scam in History' rsol 4 1,094 11-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Last Post: nataraja
  Chemtrail Program To Air On Discovery Channel ozlo 12 1,792 03-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  How Discovery Channel Lost Its Groove 0 372 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: