Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution
10-10-2013, 11:42 PM,
Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution

10-11-2013, 01:17 PM,
RE: Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhlm_PK7Uw4 for the NoScript/DownloadHelper users. I'll have a chance to review it later. Looks interesting.

Edit: This was a fascinating look into the roots of evolutionary theory. There is, after the information presented, no doubt that:

1) Charles Darwin developed, but did not create, the concept of evolution;
2) While elements within the paradigm of evolutionary theory have been scientifically demonstrated and recorded, they do not prove by themselves evolutionary theory to be factual;
3) Science and philosophy, while not mutually exclusive, require different perspectives for thorough, effective exploration.

On that last point I wish to elucidate: one may develop a philosophy using the scientific method without a peer review process; and the closest to philosophy scientific method can come is a hypothesis, which must be developed through the acquisition of facts to become a theory. Both science and philosophy must evolve to survive, however that makes evolution a methodology of the intellectual and spiritual realms of discovery, and not of the physical realm.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
10-12-2013, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2013, 07:38 AM by Watchdog.)
I try not to use the word "evolve" anymore, especially when referring to humans or nature in the context of getting "better", sort to speak.

Darwin was a tool used to promote elitism, racism, etc.; pseudo unproven scientific justification for those with a superiority complex.

I prefer to say that things "changed" for this or that reason (assuming we know them all), because this includes the possibility of shit hitting the fan or civilisation being highjacked and pushed into negative and unhealthy directions, spiritually speaking for example.

Things change in multiple directions. But don't tell me that royal bloodlines are more evolved that aboriginals, or other persons.

Humans come from monkeys who come from fish who come from unicellulars who come from protein who come from bla fckn bla bla bla Come on...
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
10-12-2013, 10:24 AM,
(10-12-2013, 07:33 AM)Watchdog Wrote: Darwin was a tool used to promote elitism, racism, etc.; pseudo unproven scientific justification for those with a superiority complex.

And who lack the creativity to avoid plagiarising other sources, to boot.

(10-12-2013, 07:33 AM)Watchdog Wrote: Humans come from monkeys who come from fish who come from unicellulars who come from protein who come from bla fckn bla bla bla Come on...

Even if evolution itself hasn't been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that doesn't discount it as a possibility - even one which requires some modification to fit the realm of physical fact. Looking upon an idea with scepticism while evidence remains yet to be seen seems far more valuable as a general approach to nature than dismissing the idea because it lacks evidence.

That was the overall point I took from this video: that science, when applied objectively (and thus to the physical world), must be separated from religion, which is an entirely subjective experience, regardless of what religious leaders and string-pullers may opine.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky

10-12-2013, 04:55 PM,
I'm prepared to agree that some people may come from monkeys.

LOL
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
10-13-2013, 02:25 AM,
(10-12-2013, 04:55 PM)Watchdog Wrote: I'm prepared to agree that some people may come from monkeys.

LOL

I have the strangest suspicion you're holding back there. :>

10-13-2013, 05:57 PM,
(10-13-2013, 02:25 AM)thokling Wrote:
(10-12-2013, 04:55 PM)Watchdog Wrote: I'm prepared to agree that some people may come from monkeys.

LOL

I have the strangest suspicion you're holding back there. :>

Ohhh... I should clarify, some monkeys are more intelligent and better behaved than some humans. At least they are in harmony with nature and live accordingly. I guess I'm one to think that our increasingly materialistic way (high-technology and lack of understanding the spiritual aspects) of living in civilisation (not so civil) is not really "evolution".

Glen Kealey says that "creation has been highjacked" by false gods and this may be what happened.

AS for the Darwin point of view, I'm prepared to accept that the changes that occured to life on earth may be due to adapting to the changing forces in the environment, but that is just a hypothesis and other explanations.

I'm not yet prepared to conclude anything solid.

I always say that I can smell the lies, but find it more difficult to capture the "truth". I feel things, but can't use materialitic science to back my feelings. Nor should I try...
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
10-14-2013, 01:24 AM,
Pagan or not, 1 in 13 ARE the "missing link" and don't know it.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.22287/abstract Wrote:ABSTRACT

The absence of a midtarsal break has long been regarded as a derived feature of the human foot. Humans possess a rigid midfoot that acts as an efficient lever during the propulsive phase of bipedal gait. Non-human primates, in contrast, have a more mobile midfoot that is adaptive for tree climbing. Here, we report plantar pressure and video evidence that a small percentage of modern humans (n = 32/398) possess both elevated lateral midfoot pressures and even exhibit midfoot dorsiflexion characteristic of a midtarsal break. Those humans with a midtarsal break had on average a significantly flatter foot than those without. Midtarsal breakers also had significantly more medial weight transfer (pronation) during the stance phase of gait than those without this midfoot mobility. These data are in accordance with Elftman (Clin Orthop 16 (1960) 41–45) who suggested that pronation aligns the axes of the transverse tarsal joint, permitting elevated midfoot mobility. Am J Phys Anthropol 151:495–499, 2013.© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
[Image: Signature2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roots of Migration mexika 0 516 04-12-2013, 02:34 AM
Last Post: mexika
  The Theory of Evolution : The Promoters. rockingtheboat 0 793 10-20-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  The Theory of Evolution - The Collapse. rockingtheboat 0 745 10-12-2011, 06:27 AM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  Biology of Belief & Spontaneous Evolution - Bruce Lipton, Ph.D ZeroCenter 0 1,578 02-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Last Post: ZeroCenter
  What You've Been Missing - Exposing The Noble Lie TriWooOx 2 1,327 12-29-2010, 05:41 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Exposing the Satanic Empire (2008) triplesix 3 1,574 05-14-2009, 05:31 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Video's Exposing Jewish Racism Pulled from Utube nietzscheansuperman 0 1,188 10-16-2008, 11:26 AM
Last Post: nietzscheansuperman
  The Clinton Chronicles - Exposing Bill and Hillary's criminal activity - Amazing Video! Solve et Coagula 3 1,253 01-23-2008, 02:53 AM
Last Post: byrd
  Signs166D - William Henry - Stargate 2012 - Living the Re-Evolution SerialExpLain 0 757 09-09-2007, 05:15 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  Exposing The Illuminati From Within byrd 2 920 02-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Last Post: byrd