Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you FEEL real nutrition?
10-01-2013, 12:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013, 12:32 AM by Watchdog.)

Hello again.

In this post I’d like for us to discuss nutrition, "feeling nutrition". I’ll try to explain the concept of feeling nutrition as best I can, but it’s relatively new for me so I may be a bit clumsy. Historically speaking, the main feelings I’ve felt after eating a meal was either happy or not, stuffed or not, satisfied or not, but NEVER have I felt the real deeper level of nutrition, as of recently. To put things into context I’ve been working on organic and/or biodynamic farms for the last three months and have access to all the veggies in the garden. As such, every meal I have eaten lately I’ve prepared myself using freshly gathered LIVING products from the farm. A large portion of my meals contain raw veggies, but I have propane COLMAN cooking. I also have freshly laid organic eggs which is great even if the chickens may not see it that way.

So, back to the “feeling nutrition” topic. A few days ago after making a fresh tomato basil onion garlic spaghetti sauce with raw zucchini pasta (I use a potato peeler to make strips then blanched in salt water) I felt something I’d never felt before: being fed in a “new sort of way”. The best way to describe this feeling is a feeling of being energetically replenished at both the physical (deeply at the cellular, not only the stomach) and spiritual level. Both these are not so talked about aspects of nutrition as most prefer to talk about taste, smell, vitamins, cost, reputation of the Chef (i.e. ego), etc. So anyway, I remember feeling euphoric and elated, but also a bit happily confused at the same time. Also feeling full, stuffed but not necessarily in my stomach. I’ve only been eating small portions but don’t really feel hungry. Even if I should... Ok, maybe I do feel a bit hungry in a certain way, but I can tame that feeling easily because of the high-level energy food I eat. More on that.

The way I’m approaching this for now is that food contains energy-vibration, not only material/physical components (i.e. chemical such as protein, vitamins, and minerals). And while atoms (physical matter) can be the vector of “energy”, I’d like to expand beyond this materialistic scientific point of view.

So, what is this vibration contained in food, and how does this feed beings? This is where the discussion can get weird and take on many directions. I’d like us to do this. :-)

How about COSMIC ENERGY as a point of demarcation? But why? Well, all veggies are grown in nature and nature is part of creation, which is the sum of environmental influences, including cosmic forces (sun, moon, planets, constellations (clusters of stars) etc.). Humans eat the fruit of life forces grown in this matrix of cosmic energy-vibrations. I’d also like to address the fact that I think that the forces contained in plants are kept as "high level energy” as long as the plant has not depleted its life forces and grown in harmony with cosmic influences (see Maria Thun and Steiner #Biodynamic agriculture for more information).

So what happens when we eat freshly grown veggies in harmony with the total environment (and raw or containing life forces)?

How is this energy-vibration passed on to humans, the consequences and feelings?

What if food could feed us spiritually, but isn’t because it’s not grown, distributed and eaten properly?

Could our levels of maturity (not physical) be capped at lower levels BECAUSE we don’t have a proper relationship with food?

Can we learn to feel real nutrition? Whatever that means

So many question. SOZ 4 that Confused

What say U?
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
10-01-2013, 12:57 AM,
RE: Can you FEEL real nutrition?
You probably are unable to feel the vibration of food because you are unable to connect, appreciate, respect, and understand nature. Instead of embracing it and realizing that its part of you and not against you, maybe than you can live like a human being... Like the Native Americans and other natives around the globe...
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
10-01-2013, 01:40 AM,
(10-01-2013, 12:57 AM)mexika Wrote: You probably are unable to feel the vibration of food because you are unable to connect, appreciate, respect, and understand nature. Instead of embracing it and realizing that its part of you and not against you, maybe than you can live like a human being... Like the Native Americans and other natives around the globe...

Por favor, read my post again. I feel it and ask if others do too, and if they can relate and add their own personal experiences.

Suspicious
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
10-01-2013, 01:44 AM,
I'd recommend starting with the claims/ideas in this documentary:

The trailer's not very good but certain torrent sites have the full film.

Basically start eating like pre-civilised humanity; plenty of protein from meat and fish sources with all the vegetables you want especially green vegetables.

I'd also recommend studying hormones - specifically testosterone and estrogen and learn how to minimise the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

Long before we go to the spiritual aspect of food, we must understand its benefits materially - namely in increased physical health and a better emotional life which contribute to an enhanced quality of life.

Spirit, in some ways, is the quest towards unrealised potential. Key to that is the balance between physical, intellectual and emotional health and development which should give rise to a unique personality.
10-01-2013, 07:03 AM,
(10-01-2013, 01:44 AM)R.R Wrote: I'd recommend starting with the claims/ideas in this documentary:

The trailer's not very good but certain torrent sites have the full film.

Basically start eating like pre-civilised humanity; plenty of protein from meat and fish sources with all the vegetables you want especially green vegetables.

I'd also recommend studying hormones - specifically testosterone and estrogen and learn how to minimise the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

Long before we go to the spiritual aspect of food, we must understand its benefits materially - namely in increased physical health and a better emotional life which contribute to an enhanced quality of life.

Spirit, in some ways, is the quest towards unrealised potential. Key to that is the balance between physical, intellectual and emotional health and development which should give rise to a unique personality.

Yo bro nice to read you!

Ok yes and thanks for the vid. I also have incorporated into my thinking the consequences of trama into the mix (how it keeps us into an immature state; see*narcisims forum topics

I agree with the Paleo-diet. If we can grow or get it in nature then our bodies should be capable of dealing with it. Also if you can feed, take care, and kill it too! For example, if ycu have pigs or chickens, then you must not only feed and love them, but process them for food too. Sheeesh... I have become comfortably numb. Again brother.

Peace, love and light.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
10-01-2013, 12:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013, 12:54 PM by Krise.)
I recently had the same experience, when eating a zuccini-potatoe meal fresh from my garden (I'm planting the first year). Some might say it's a placebo, triggered by the pride about (or the love for) your own harvest, but it might also be the quality of the soil and its trace element content. I applied some permaculture/Hügelkultur/bio-energetic tricks and some of the plants did grow big like in subtropic climate. Anyway, after listening the RedIceRadio show with this Ken Rohla guy (see http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=33785&hit=1), I started to research the ORME / ORMUS claims again, and these monoatomic trace minerals could serve as an explanation for the mental/spiritual effects of good food. It is known that they are occuring in great amounts in salt water, but also in good mineralized soil, "terra preta" and lava. Since the (al)chemical way of isolating the monotomic minerals from sea salt doesn't appeal to me too much, I'm now trying this simple way, suggested by Ruth on this forum thread -> http://www.warriormatrix.com/about9977-0-asc-15.html&sid=22a33bb6f0cc59464f0cf78a954a29fb
As raw material I'm using Himalayan salt, terra preta coal and green clay. I'll see if the final product will give me a similiar or increased effect as when eating stuff from my garden...
10-01-2013, 01:04 PM,
In comment of the idea of cosmic energy being involved in our consumption and processing of nutritional sources, perhaps removing the connectedness of the spirit through the use of industrial processes, as well as internal "negative" energies (fear, hatred, abuse, etc.), help to provide a detrimental effect on the spiritual quality of the food. I would refer to Marasu Emoto's experiment, which I have not tested myself, in which water crystals were alleged to form more cohesively when "positive" thoughts, such as love (which is I might aver is our emotional interpretation of spiritual connectivity), and less so when the aforenoted "negative" thoughts (our emotional interpretation of spiritual disconnectivity), were applied to the water.

I happened across a documentary recently, the name of which escapes me, wherein the idea was posited that consciousness exists where energy has the ability to organise itself into structures. This includes crystalline structures where atoms and molecules automatically arrange themselves into discreet orders. It's quite possible that the sensations you experienced were linked to consciousness itself, which may be the "cosmic energy" to which you refer.

A fascinating thread this is, Watchdog, and I would also put forth the question as to whether your "feels", so to speak, have anything to do with reduced grains and cereals in your diet, as you had noted you used raw zucchini for pasta, although you may have meant that you used pasta which contained zucchini.. perhaps you could elucidate briefly on this point if you'd be so kind.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
10-01-2013, 05:40 PM,
When livestock goes to slaughter they know what is coming. There is a great deal of fear hormone and it floods the system chemically and goes straight into the meat deemed fit for human consumption.

So we eat fear. Can we eat love too?

I've heard of a method of sneaking up to unassuming animals and killing them or even killing them while they are having sex in a covert manner (surprise!). Endorphin levels are high and likely get transfused to the meat as well.

In addendum to how spirit is concerned - I find a meal is best when prepared with love and when thanks is given to Creation. Could be a placebo but that's my testimony whatever the case.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
10-01-2013, 05:55 PM,
(10-01-2013, 05:40 PM)FastTadpole Wrote: In addendum to how spirit is concerned - I find a meal is best when prepared with love and when thanks is given to Creation. Could be a placebo but that's my testimony whatever the case.

In my experience, we have the ability to infuse consumables with "emotional energy" (read: connectivity). Part of that appears to be psychology, which drives the intent based on "belief" that the action will have an effect, which increases the probability (and the amount) that the effect will occur.

This is one of those things that has to be experienced to be believed, though.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky

10-01-2013, 06:31 PM,
Ya I don't eat grains and cereals all that much, the zucchini is just that nothing else.

I also heard about the crytals. It's facinating. Just like in quantum physics where the observer has an impact on matter under observation.

Cooking with love can also be part of the equation.

I forgot to mention that I'm drinking good well water too. Not the municipal chemical cocktail.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
10-01-2013, 11:42 PM,
herbs can also help... I took some this other day and I felt like part of something whole.
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
10-05-2013, 07:45 PM,
I just tried out a new pair of pants at the store (just out of curiosity) and I managed to fit into a size 36!!! The pants I'm wearing since the beginning of my travel and WWOOFING wat the farm is size 42. Lost all that weight in three (3) months; no gym, no training, no jogging, ONLY farm work and the fresh farm veggies.

If I can only find a scale I'd know how much I lost...
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
10-05-2013, 08:02 PM,
Congratulations! Yeah, getting off a crappier diet and getting some cardio happening works wonders. Ever since I dropped refined carbs and other sugars, my biggest fear has been having to shell out cash for new pants.

10-06-2013, 01:04 PM,
yes you can feel it. in the very core.

ideally, loose the meat alltogether
then the cooked stuf
while your shocked body adjusts, (cleansing) read up on vegatarian dietary requirements so you don't hurt yourself
eat only living food! p e r i o d!
vegitarian>sproutairian>fruitairian>breathairian some say is a path to the light

Eatdrink007 Love005Icon_biggrin
[Image: ommanipadmehum.gif]
my uploads on h33t
10-06-2013, 07:22 PM,
Vegan/vegetarian diets have big issues, one of them being the essential omega 3 sources. Fermented foods are also living foods as long as they don't go through sterilization, animal products provide the most nutritionally dense nutrition (provided they don't go through the current abnormal industrial process), while cooking certain foodstuffs actually increases the bio-availability of nutrients and decreases anti-nutrients.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMF Real Estate Survey: Cell Towers & Antennas Impact on Property’s Desirability bristopen 0 208 07-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Last Post: bristopen
  The Real ObombaCare mexika 2 594 02-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Last Post: macfadden
  As soon as you feel a negative thought or feeling, you must immediately interrupt it Solve et Coagula 1 393 02-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
Information Microwave Ovens' Effect on Food Nutrition and Cancer --- 2 1,469 12-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Michael Moore - Reveals the real cause of Columbine drummer 0 572 07-19-2010, 12:12 AM
Last Post: drummer
  Was swine flu ever a real threat? TriWooOx 4 1,193 04-28-2010, 08:15 AM
Last Post: ---
  Feel like straighter hair? Just pop a pill developed after discovery of 'curly gene' TriWooOx 3 705 12-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Last Post: humbug
  The Mask Slips, for Those with Eyes to See: Preparing for the Real Pandemic hilly7 21 3,842 09-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  The real killer hilly7 0 484 07-13-2009, 05:25 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  The Greatest Nutrition Researcher of the 20th Century hilly7 1 498 05-22-2009, 04:03 AM
Last Post: solar