Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apply here for citizenship in the new scientific utopia
09-01-2013, 02:07 PM,
Rainbow  Apply here for citizenship in the new scientific utopia
As you know, Earth has become ugly, crime-ridden, and polluted due to over-population by out-of-control troglodyte untermenschen.

Now you can escape this mess by applying for citizenship in Elysium, the luxury alternative to Earth. Apply here:

http://www.itsbetteruphere.com

Unfortunately I "aroused suspicion" during the application process and the algorithm detected asymmetries in my aesthetic composition. I agreed to submit to extensive facial reconstruction to alleviate this problem, but was still rejected.

(Pirate Bay only has cams, so I'm waiting for the DVD version.)

Attached Files Image(s)

09-01-2013, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013, 03:12 PM by JFK.)
RE: Apply here for citizenship in the new scientific utopia
I guess they don't want me either...

[Image: rejected.png]
[Image: Signature2.gif]
09-01-2013, 09:53 PM,
it's a slow glitch y program doubt any get in!!! waste of 7 mins.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
09-02-2013, 03:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013, 03:31 PM by CharliePrime.)
I'm not sure how to take this movie Elysium.

Neill Blomkamp seemed to criticize New World Order fascism in his movie District 9.

Matt Damon is a known globalist tool.

Jodie Foster has sorted political leanings; atheism, lesbianism, collectivist authoritarianism.

I'm looking forward to the DVDrip.
09-04-2013, 11:09 AM,
I haven't heard a good quality CAM of Elysium yet. I'm suspecting one with a LINE audio will be available within the next week or two. Don't see TS as much these days.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
09-04-2013, 12:58 PM,
I watched True Grit again last night for the fourth time. I just love that movie.

http://kickass.to/true-grit-2010-720p-brrip-x264-aac-vision-t5516109.html

I put the .epub of the 1968 novel on my phone. I downloaded the audiobook last night.

Quoting the book, this is my favorite scene from the movie:

Quote:LaBoeuf was rubbing down his shaggy pony. He said, "You are lucky to be traveling in a place where a spring is so handy. In my country you can ride for days and see no ground water. I have lapped filthy water from a hoofprint and was glad to have it. You don't know what discomfort is until you have nearly perished for water."

Rooster said, "If I ever meet one of you Texas waddies that says he never drank from a horse track I think I will shake his hand and give him a Daniel Webster cigar."

"Then you don't believe it?" asked LaBoeuf.

"I believed it the first twenty-five times I heard it."

Texans are such arseholes. :-)
09-04-2013, 01:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013, 01:26 PM by fujiinn.)
(09-02-2013, 03:30 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: I'm not sure how to take this movie Elysium.

In my opinion it's propaganda against corporations and for big government.

The protagonist works in a robot factory hellhole managed by a psychopath CEO, Elysium is managed by another psychopath using mercenary psychopaths while Elysium's President tries to stop her abuses (the Prez is the good guy Smile ). The robot factory corporation, with the means to take over Elysium, is happy to prolong the trade arrangements with Elysium instead of taking it over. What kind of psychopathic CEO will miss on such an opportunity?

The movie doesn't make any sense from an economic standpoint. Elysium is able to maintain it's luxurious living standard how, by milking scrawny peasants on Earth for a ticket on board? How is that going to sustain such a massive project for a single generation at least? The end scene where everyone becomes a citizen and gets free health care (the kind that heals anything in minutes) is ridiculous. The way the action is presented transmits that the people in the sky poses some kind of magic that allows them to do practically everything they want, it's only their egotism, ignorance or malevolence which keeps them from helping the poor on Earth.

This whole movie reeks of NWO marketing.
09-04-2013, 02:57 PM,
Dude. I appreciate your thoughts, but please warn people before you spoil the ending of a movie.
09-04-2013, 03:36 PM,
(09-04-2013, 02:57 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: Dude. I appreciate your thoughts, but please warn people before you spoil the ending of a movie.

Sorry for that, but you asked about opinions on the movie Smile By the time the Dvdrip hits the net the spoilers will be forgotten already.
09-18-2013, 04:28 PM,
I saw this thread again. You were correct. I have already forgotten the spoiler details. Smile

Checked again. Still no DVDRips.
09-18-2013, 07:11 PM,
(09-18-2013, 04:28 PM)CharliePrime Wrote: Checked again. Still no DVDRips.

I couldn't stand staying patient and settled for the best cam version I could find over the weekend… and for practically the first time ever… it was worth it. Grin Now I'm even more excited for a DVDrip to come out. We thought the film was excellent.
09-18-2013, 07:36 PM,
even if Demon or Damon is part of the globalist agenda, there is a message there. cam or dvd rip, its a good watch..
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
09-18-2013, 09:37 PM,
There was a definite Cyberpunk attitude of fast, hard and messy tech and bio in this film. Street docs, solos, corporate troops, cerebral data storage... Literally the bleeding edge of tech. It parallels author William Gibson's vision of the future of turning the present up to 10.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
11-14-2013, 01:46 PM,
DVD quality rip is out. I watched it last night. As Fujiin predicted, I did not remember the spoiler. Icon_biggrin

As a sci-fi buff I was a bit disappointed. The tech wasn't that interesting. The CGI was kinda cheap.

I had to hunt down an .srt subtitles file because the Spanish and SA accents were difficult for me to understand. I have hearing loss from working in loud factories and nightclubs when I was young.

I enjoyed Blomkamp's contrast between the gritty brown earth and lush green space habitat. Jodie Foster's character was well-acted. Matt Damon seemed to phoning it in. The plot was one-dimensional and kinda lame. I hoped for more.
11-18-2013, 09:24 AM,
Definitely not the greatest movie out there, and the plot was formulaic in nature. I enjoy Foster's acting in most movies, but it seemed pretty hammed up to me in this one. It's worth the watch to at least recognise the "one saviour rescues the human race instead of the human race standing up against oppression" theme common to many movies. It's almost as though movies are teaching people that they can be sheep because there's one guy out there who'll save them from the tyranny, which is a laughable notion.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My topic today is scientific heresy icosaface 3 1,079 12-14-2011, 02:58 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Constantly updated list scientific studies regarding the medicinal use of hemp MasterChiefa 0 891 12-30-2010, 08:11 PM
Last Post: MasterChiefa
  The Mapmakers of Society; The beginnings of a Scientific Dictatorship hilly7 4 1,239 08-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Scientific research 'threatened', says DNA founder --- 0 684 09-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Last Post: ---
  Utopia for Sale plasticfan 1 782 05-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Last Post: ---