Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemtrails Truth be told!
08-14-2013, 07:40 AM,
Chemtrails Truth be told!
I didnt see a thread on chemtrails so I had to get this out.
I live up in the beautiful pacific northwest, Washington State.
You would think that all the "environmentally concerned" liberals up here would care enough to address what is truly seeding us with heavy toxins but they seem to be more concerned with gay marriage and smoking pot all day. whatever, I'll keep exposing no matter the case.
Over the last few years I've been really paying attention to what they are doing in our skies and it is angering to say the least. I have tons of video footage, photos, to share with how we are being sprayed on and these cannot be "contrails" (exhaust) I've done the math and there is a night and day difference between contrails and chemtrails.

As I have been documenting all the chemtrailing taking place up here, I finally fit the pieces together and see what they are doing regardless of whatever they claim it is, we know what the effects can be on the human body from heavy metals and there are at least 3 heavy toxic metals in these sprays. Aluminum, Barium and Strontium, and God knows whatever else they decide is good for us.

So anytime I run into someone with an illness, I dig deep into the real causes and cures for them. After learning about a man named Royal Raymond Rife and his discovery of killing viruses and bacterias with frequencies years ago, along with heavy toxins, & gmo foods poisoning us, and how Big Pharma loves to make money on our slow death, I knew we were being lied to, seeing some of these discoveries were in the early 20's and 30's. So recently I run into a guy who has MS. After studying the cause of MS and seeing it is still hard for these idiotic doctors to figure out because they are a bunch of robots taking orders from the pharmaceutical companies, I began to realize this is just another disease they don't want you cured of, because it too is a slow death causing disease and designed to make you helpless which is what they want.

Anyways, after reading that Washington state is one of the highest in the world for MS, a light went off in my head. Knowing that MS effects the brain and spinal cord, and that heavy metals can store up in the brain and other places, I began to see why Washington is so diseased, and it's not because of the rain for God's sake although I agree rainy days aren't as exciting as sunshine, we're talking toxins here proven to kill people. When your body is heavily toxic, your immune system can no longer keep you healthy. They say that MS is an auto immune disease which means you can't boost your immune system correctly without the disease retaliating causing worse effects to come upon you if you try to boost basically. They actually recommend people who have MS to stay away from things like spirulina and possibly Chlorella, which we know to be some of the most excellent sources to detox yourself from heavy metals and toxins and are also considered superfoods. You canactually live off of Spirulina alone. IT is truly an amazing thing. It has increased my health dramatically since I have been taking it.

So to make the long story short, I believe yes, we must drink pure water, eat organic, and stop huffing gas, take your vitamin C (make sure it is pure vitamin c. Most vitamin c now comes from china and made from garbage by the way.) But we must realize that no matter how much we do to keep healthy, we need to expose these bastards spraying chemtrails all over the world because not only are we breathing this crap, it is seeding our ground, not to mention seeing they have the audacity to get away with this, it's only a matter of time they use this same exact method to release a terrible disease incurable without submission to them. Bottom line is this, if they can't bring us under complete submission by any other means like military force, their only other option is to release sickness and disease that causes the masses to become desperate for a cure, vaccine, medicine. Think about all the movies that have come out recently promoting vaccines, and outbreaks. Even the biggest movies stars are now being used. Brad Pitt(World War Z) Matt Damon (Contagion) and so many more. These ignorant apathetic morons live and breath their stupidity and are actually the ones responsible for ushering in genocide and they don't even realize it, or they do know, paid off and granted life extension protection, so they think. These movies may be entertaining but make no mistake, they DO use Hollywood to pass the message of things like, "take the shot or die a terrible death". lol what a joke. It is so obvious now, I can't even say I watch movies to be entertained by the plot anymore, only entertained by the obvious underlying messages meant to enter the subconscious mind. I had another revelation recently I should add to this and please don't cast stones because I bring up God, but I do believe that the bible was God's inspired warnings written by men trusted by God. Anyways as far as the mark of the beast is concerned in the book of Revelation, I read Obama's health care plan & it had a section mentioning microchip implants. I noticed they swept that under the carpet for the time being knowing they didn't want to be seen as an enforcer of something so many people are against whether for religious reasons or not, Both Believers in God and non believers hate the fact of being marked by anything with force. Of course many people today are voluntarily being marked as we speak and many companies are now requiring the use of chip implants on their employees. This is how they always introduce control on the masses. Make it voluntary, cool, fun, interesting, high tech even, then eventually force the wrath on all who oppose it.

The light in my head went off again and I saw that it is very possible that they can and will use a major worldwide outbreak of some bad disease, to bring in the mark of the beast, if not more staged terrorist attacks which may also be used to bring the outbreak. Either way, it is highly plausible that just like getting in line for a flu shot is now free in many places, and voluntary, they have been pushing it on us to the point we can see they are trying to eventually force it. How can they really get away with forcing something like that without first attempting to see if they can scare us into submission, and/or make it look good, and if the world sees something like swine hit so hard and people dying around them, then the government says "we have the cure but we need to enforce order, take this mark/implant, and receive the cure", how many people do you think would gladly take it? Before you answer, please remember they make it look innocent so don't say, that would be to obvious. Not really when you think about how easy it is to persuade the masses with all the other lies so many have bought and continue to buy. (september 11th)

I hope I have shed just a little light on this topic and hope people become more conerned and aware of not just what we consume but what we are breathing from up above. Chemtrails are real, not a theory. Just pay attention and watch their grid line patterns. And for anyone saying they are just contrails. lol Let me tell you something, Where I live in Washington State they have become extremely obvious so much that I have made believers out of every single person I work with and not one person has mocked what I have shown them, and it's not because of my enthusiasm, but because these snake bastards have made it obvious by spraying the crap out of us for weaks and then 3 weeks of perfect blue skies and only 1 or two contrails from commercial airlines on those clean days. If they were all just "contrails" (exhuast), then explain all the perfect days when the same amount of planes are flying in and out of our airports? lol Remember the internet is being monitored for posts like these and anyone who mocks this is either working for them to be a diversion or they are just plain apathetic and think their life is like a box of chocolates.

God bless humanity. I pray we repent for our arrogant ways, including myself and resist these evil bastards as Jesus commanded us! God bless the 2nd Amendment. Luke 22:36 For the record, Jesus was no pacifist. HE got the job done and wants us to stand up for truth! They couldn't get our guns so now they are coming for our health. The only solution I see with this is to round up some bold peoples, gather all the intel on chemtrails and march down to your state capital, hand out information to every single person who works in the building including the local residents, and expose these politicians all for not addressing something that has been long past due. Make our governors go public with it. Those who do not we can then assume they are liars paid to keep quiet as well, then go from there and expose them during the next election while approaching the opposing runners for office with the same information seeing if they will even concern themselves with something that is soft killing their very own childrens future and robbing them of a healthy lifestyle.

By the way I"ve been taking Colloidal silver, Spirulina, Chlorella, vitamin c and raw organic spinach daily and my life is free from all problems! After a heavy spray I have woke up with blood in my nose, sore throat, runny nose, I put a couple squirts of colloidal silver in my nose and poof! GONE! It really is amazing stuff!
Take care everyone!
08-14-2013, 08:09 AM,
RE: Chemtrails Truth be told!
(08-14-2013, 07:40 AM)warriorj Wrote: I didnt see a thread on chemtrails so I had to get this out.

Try the search feature in the future. There are many threads on chemtrails.
http://concen.org/forum/search.php?action=results&sid=45f28c7be4f9f61f56cdf3305ebd7f5b&sortby=lastpost&order=desc
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
08-14-2013, 05:38 PM,
Fantastic post warriorj !! I lived in Puyallup and Orting for a few years when I first found ConCen. The chemtrail activity I witnessed there was worse then anywhere else I've ever seen in the US. Glad to hear that you've gotten some folks to realize what's going on.
Be careful out there, and thanks for sharing your experiences on the topic.

Like Easy said….. many of us have grown to love our search function….. type just about anything in there… and your bound to find a plethora of information. Smile
03-06-2014, 05:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 05:17 AM by warriorj.)
(08-14-2013, 05:38 PM)April Wrote: Fantastic post warriorj !! I lived in Puyallup and Orting for a few years when I first found ConCen. The chemtrail activity I witnessed there was worse then anywhere else I've ever seen in the US. Glad to hear that you've gotten some folks to realize what's going on.
Be careful out there, and thanks for sharing your experiences on the topic.

Like Easy said….. many of us have grown to love our search function….. type just about anything in there… and your bound to find a plethora of information. Smile
Ok thanks. I missed this notification in my inbox, that's the reason for the late reply.

thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  United Nations Exposes Chemtrails 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned mexika 2 915 05-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: 3AM
  GEOENGINEERING/CHEMTRAILS 3AM 3 963 04-22-2014, 09:59 PM
Last Post: mexika
  LOOK UP -- New, Full Documentary -Chemtrails, Geo-Engineering, & Weather MOD. Must Wa mexika 0 498 02-13-2014, 02:24 AM
Last Post: mexika
  re - The Truth About Your Dog's Food drummer 9 1,575 02-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Steroidal
  Geo-Engineering / Chemtrails, Cover-ups and Human Experiments mexika 3 1,268 11-17-2012, 01:54 AM
Last Post: macfadden
  Chemtrails increase in your area of late? RaFTertheONE 17 4,677 11-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Last Post: macfadden
  Chemtrails, Nanoaluminum and Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelopmental Effects mexika 2 1,405 07-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Time for the Truth about Gardasil and Cervarix HPV Cancer Vaccines FastTadpole 3 2,157 02-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Last Post: B4Time
  Chemtrails and Weather Derivatives mexika 1 893 11-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Why are GPs being told to ration cancer scans? Djones 4 1,126 09-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Djones