Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARNING TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE
02-07-2009, 10:44 AM,

The Zionists are placing the Jews throughout the world in great danger!!

Following the terrible events in Istanbul, Turkey and in other areas in Europe, the leaders of the Zionist state arrogantly proclaim that such events make it necessary for Jews to leave their native countries and move to the most dangerous place on Earth for the Jewish People – the State of Israel.

Zionist representatives such as Sharon have shamelessly announced the blatant lie before Jew and non-Jew in Europe that the “only place where a Jew can be a Jew is Israel.”

Ever since the dawn of the Zionist movement a century ago in the days of its founder, Theodor Herzl, Zionists have sought to encourage and thrive on anti-Jewish hostility in order to create the basis for their state. Many great rabbis of the twentieth century warned the Jewish People of the dangers presented by these loose cannons, the Zionists. Among them was the eminent Rabbi Yoel Teitelbaum who constantly reiterated the danger facing the Jewish People from the Zionists and their state.

It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, p. 16)

Herzl continued:

So anti-Semitism, which is a deeply imbedded force in the subconscious mind of the masses, will not harm the Jews. I actually find it to be advantageous to building the Jewish character, education by the masses that will lead to assimilation. This education can only happen through suffering, and the Jews will adapt. (Part I, p. 68 of Part I of his Diary)

How different, then, are the words of the current leader of the Zionist regime, Sharon?

If Israel is weakened ... the Jews worldwide will not be able to live the lives they live today," Ariel Sharon told the crowd at a Rome hotel. "We are witness to a great wave of anti-Semitism, and apart from the usual anti-Semitism against Jews, there is today the added hate of the collective Jew, which is Israel. "The best solution to anti-Semitism is immigration to Israel. It is the only place on Earth where Jews can live as Jews," he said. (BBC website of Monday, 17 November, 2003 (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3275979.stm)

The Zionists told European leaders that removing the Jewish People from Europe to the Holy Land, where they hoped to build their state, could eliminate the so-called “Jewish Problem”. The Zionists even sought collaboration with the Nazis for this purpose, and it is widely known that they planted bombs in Jewish neighborhoods in places like Cairo and Baghdad to frighten Jews into evacuating to the Zionist state.

Today is no different!! The Zionist representatives thrive on anti-Jewish animosity everywhere. It is their oxygen! They will leave no stone unturned to fill the Jewish People with fear and paranoia in order to attempt to realize their goal of moving more Jews to their State so that such unwitting Jews may serve as cannon fodder in the Zionist war against the Palestinians!

The Zionists seek every opportunity to realize this goal, and we urgently warn our fellow Jews throughout the world to reject the repulsive propaganda of Zionist representatives and realize the that the abiding source of danger is the anti-Jewish heretical ideology of Zionism!

Our Jewish brethren must for once and for all realize, and proclaim to the world, that Zionism and the Zionist State have no relationship to the authentic traditional Jewish religion and its values, and is in fact the antithesis of those values!

They have no right to speak in the name of the Jewish people. Therefore, their words, declarations and actions are not in any way representative of the Jewish people.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/news/new...s/jaz111803.htm
02-08-2009, 03:08 AM,
Zionist certainly do not care about Jews. It is just a pretext. if we look at 911 and if zionist had anything to do with that as well, certainly these zionist as insane psychopaths would put all jews in danger to justify their criminal activity in Gaza, Iran, and other nations. Many nations should zero in into he zionist nazis who are out to enslave people at the pure glory of greed, power, and insanity. If Zionist had anything to do with 911, we can deduce that they will stop at nothing to put not just jews in danger, but all of us.
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
02-08-2009, 05:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2009, 05:39 AM by ---.)
Quote:WARNING TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE

The Zionists are placing the Jews throughout the world in great danger!!

Following the terrible events in Istanbul, Turkey and in other areas in Europe, the leaders of the Zionist state arrogantly proclaim that such events make it necessary for Jews to leave their native countries and move to the most dangerous place on Earth for the Jewish People – the State of Israel...

Quote:Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 2:41 AM

Thanks, an interesting article from their site but adding relevant dates is good for qualifying timelines :)
02-08-2009, 05:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2009, 07:53 PM by ---.)
Great, the zionists want to take over the world and inhabit israel now, the jews against zionism want to wait a little bit longer to do it, they're just such a bunch of benign saintly jews aren't they:rolleyes:

02-08-2009, 06:21 PM,
Quote:Great, the zionists want to take over the world and inhabit israel now, the jews against zionism want to wait a little bit longer to do it, they're just such a bunch of benign saintly jews aren't they:rolleyes:

That was the last hate message I'll ever read on this board.
02-08-2009, 06:39 PM,
Quote:
Quote:Great, the zionists want to take over the world and inhabit israel now, the jews against zionism want to wait a little bit longer to do it, they're just such a bunch of benign saintly jews aren't they:rolleyes:

Ok bye then, your choice pal. I wonder was it because he included the word 'jew', by any chance? :rolleyes:
02-08-2009, 07:22 PM,
Quote:
Quote:

Ok bye then, your choice pal. I wonder was it because he included the word 'jew', by any chance? :rolleyes:
well i guess that's the right response nik. but it was a profoundly racist and ignorant comment:
Rabbi Weiss on Zionism and Israel
Vitam Impendere Vero
02-08-2009, 07:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2009, 07:50 PM by ---.)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

well i guess that's the right response nik. but it was a profoundly racist and ignorant comment:

Granted it was 'profoundly ignorant', but he's just one poster on the board - It gets tiring when people can't evaluate beyond the concept of group think and act all offended toward the board in general because of one numbskull.

NSM won't be around for long if he can't control his belligerence. nb. I'm done arguing the point with him - it all just goes onto his warn level :cool14:
02-08-2009, 10:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2009, 10:09 PM by nietzscheansuperman.)
Lol, what's racist about that, they admit it themselves, some people must not be familiar with the torah? When the moschiach returns god will allow them to return to israel and rule the world under a "world government" (sound familiar?).

here see for yourself: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/news/new...rs/20080515.htm

"They claim to represent the Torah of Israel and the G-d of Israel, but actually their ideology is to flaunt G-d's decree of exile and take over the Holy Land AT A TIME WHEN THE TORAH FORBIDS US TO HAVE IT"
02-08-2009, 10:25 PM,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Granted it was 'profoundly ignorant', but he's just one poster on the board - It gets tiring when people can't evaluate beyond the concept of group think and act all offended toward the board in general because of one numbskull.

NSM won't be around for long if he can't control his belligerence. nb. I'm done arguing the point with him - it all just goes onto his warn level :cool14:
with you nik:)
Vitam Impendere Vero
02-08-2009, 10:54 PM,
Quote:Lol, what's racist about that, they admit it themselves, some people must not be familiar with the torah? When the moschiach returns god will allow them to return to israel and rule the world under a "world government" (sound familiar?).

here see for yourself: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/news/new...rs/20080515.htm

"They claim to represent the Torah of Israel and the G-d of Israel, but actually their ideology is to flaunt G-d's decree of exile and take over the Holy Land AT A TIME WHEN THE TORAH FORBIDS US TO HAVE IT"

It always take two posts, at least, to get beyond the blather toward a reasoned comment though. Maybe I should start referring to you as '2post'
02-09-2009, 07:54 AM,
Yea maybe I should have been a little more clear to begin with but I was pushed for time, what I am saying is true and has nothing to do with racism, it's simple biblical fact, the torah (and the talmud) forbids the jews to return to israel until the return of the moschiach because until then they are in exile as decreed by god. But eventually they believe that god will restore his people to the land of israel and let them rule the world from a world government based in israel, fact is that some jews (modern political zionists) couldn't wait that long or may be one of the many sects that believe the moschiach has already come for all we know? One thing we can be sure of is that these "jews against zionsm" that many people now see as a benign force have only ONE difference from modern political zionists, that is timing.. that's it... they want to wait till they feel that their exile is over to take over israel.. and the rest of the world, I can quite happily provide quotes from the torah to back it up.. instead of accusing me of racism why not look it up and see for yourself, I know not everyone has a copy of the talmud but surely there is not one person here who can't get a copy of the torah (the old testament) and varify what I am saying?

The moshiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5).

He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1).

He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)

http://www.jewfaq.org/moshiach.htm

I hope you will reconsider the 30% warning you just gave me, the other 30% was for abusing leo zagami, surely this can be forgiven now too? This is madness!!
02-09-2009, 11:41 AM,
Madness? THIS IS CON CEN! :-D

No seriously, I don't think that qualifies as a racist comment. It was biased against jews, granted. Everyone is biased against somebody. Hell, even if it was racist, so what? I don't agree with racism, but if he wants to be a racist, I don't want to be in the way of his happiness and success!

Then again, I don't do the rules around here and if it says "no racism" there everyone should try not to make racist comments. Since you guys provide no definition for what you think is racist and what isn't, I'm just not going to post in any topic that involves Zionism and Jews in general from now on.

About trashing Zagami: They should give you a promotion for doing that!
02-09-2009, 06:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2009, 07:32 PM by ---.)
NSM I tried to reply to you some hours back but my computer has crashed and burnt and only functions again now.

I never personally accused you of a racist comment. I concurred that what you said was 'ignorant' - with the emphasis on rant.

The problem was - no contextualisation - 'saintly benign jews' - I think pretty much everyone here is aware of the Moshiach creed - so in the first place you make a comment which can - and was - construed as inflammatory..without ANY background - and then when it's pointed out..

.. when picked up on it you decide to try and give us all a lesson about Moshiach's return as believed in by the Jewish orthodoxy like you're informing everyone of something they aren't already largely aware of.

Nevermind the factor of completely omitting the vocal stance that these Jews have adopted in criticism to Israeli policy in the PRESENT moment into your quaint little dynamic.

The biggest problem is this implicit attitude like you are more aware of the issues than anyone else here, the constantly generalised slagging off of ALL members here.

If you can't see that that isn't conducive to a trouble free participation - then what can we do apart from hike up your warn meter in an effort to get it through to you. Nothing else seems to work - not even banning you for the best part of a year - lol - you still came back and set about to continue calling everyone here racist fools. I mean, come on..

I will reduce your warn level some, as an act of good faith. Try and understand what is being said here.

If Hans wants to give you a medal then sort it out amongst yourselves, the fact remains that you act like a real pain in the arse, constantly berating the board.
02-09-2009, 07:01 PM,
Maybe the admins should just add "shit stirring occasionally delusional gimp" as a tag line under his avatar so people understand what sort of member is making the comments and thus not get all needlessly offended thinking he represents any kind of majority here.

Just a suggestion. :P
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow The Jewish Plan to Exterminate White Europeans CharliePrime 24 5,859 08-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Last Post: R.R
  Mother Theresa's Masochism: Does Religion Demand Suffering to Keep People Passive? mexika 2 839 04-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Im not even sure these people are for real? nwo2012 18 4,051 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Doomsticks
  The Dawn of Aquarius: A New People, A New Consciousness, A New Era Solve et Coagula 0 720 08-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
Lightbulb Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand's Vision and Warning FastTadpole 4 1,909 05-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  How To Stop Absorbing Other People’s Negative Emotions Solve et Coagula 0 773 01-19-2011, 08:37 PM
  Is the Talmud jewish? are you sure about that? Alcibiades 8 2,129 07-14-2010, 08:45 AM
Last Post: yeti
  The Jewish Influence on the Great Seal of the U.S.A. itsaname 2 2,260 07-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post: ---
  The Dawn of Aquarius: A New People, A New Consciousness, A New Era Solve et Coagula 0 660 06-25-2010, 11:18 PM
  cause of powerful spiritual experiences from people “brought back from the dead"? h3rm35 13 3,571 06-03-2010, 05:49 AM
Last Post: ---