Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Corporations That Control Your Perception
06-06-2013, 10:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013, 10:50 PM by mexika.)
6 Corporations That Control Your Perception
6 corporations control Perceptions of the People. They control what you read, what you watch and how you think. is that called Zombilized People?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0hxMaAAmaX0#!

somehow it does not want to imbed. What am I doing wrong...Confused
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
06-06-2013, 11:04 PM,
RE: 6 Corporations That Control Your Perception
The link you had does not work with MyBB forum software...as you see. Wink

Code:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0hxMaAAmaX0#![/video]

All you have to do is this:

Code:
[youtube]0hxMaAAmaX0#![/youtube]
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
06-06-2013, 11:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013, 11:33 PM by Watchdog.)
What this media clip is NOT telling us is who owns these corporation. Always the same thing, over and over; pointing the finger at the smoke, but never who started the fire, and why it was started in the first place. I'll give someone else the pleasure of naming names along with their affiliation. ^^

Corporations don't run themselves, people do. And besides for people running corporations, I find that pretty much everyone nowadays are trying to control our perceptions (what to eat, think, wear, drink, cool music to listen to, television shows to watch, pharmaceutical drugs needed to be "normal", etc.).

Family, friends, media, government, religious brainwashing people, doctors, scientific prostitutes (yes that's you working at Monstanto or universities pushing for the IPCC pseudo-consensus) and new-age gurus (yes that's you Bono, David Suzuki, and all gullible Greenpeace-like money driven canvassers who beLIEve they are saving the planet), poli-tricksters, blogging pseudo-experts at everything who are only repeating what the heard thinking "Ohhh look at me how intelligent I am; let me teach you with my boring monologues"), and many many involved in the con-spin-dusty (yes that's you Alex, Icke, *list is too long..).

What ever happended to people living their own lives and leaving other alone?

end of rant

"Somehow it does not want to imbed. What am I doing wrong." I think it's because you imbed a youtube like that has "...feature=player_embedded..." in it, while you needed to imbed ...//youtu.be/0hxMaAAmaX0 which can be found at the bottom of the video after you click the SHARE icon.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
06-06-2013, 11:31 PM,
(06-06-2013, 11:28 PM)Watchdog Wrote: What ever happended to people living their own lives and leaving other alone?
Died out with the Wild West.

Oh. Wait, the Native Americans would disagree with that.
[Image: Signature2.gif]
06-07-2013, 12:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013, 12:14 AM by mexika.)
(06-06-2013, 11:31 PM)JFK Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 11:28 PM)Watchdog Wrote: What ever happended to people living their own lives and leaving other alone?
Died out with the Wild West.

Oh. Wait, the Native Americans would disagree with that.

Icon_biggrin

Native Indigenous people were free and today, many still consider themselves free but virus still there.. But they still understand freedom, liberty, peace, sovereignty, and to a certain degree harmony with nature. My fiends, it feels like an experiment today...

(06-06-2013, 11:28 PM)Watchdog Wrote: What this media clip is NOT telling us is who owns these corporation. Always the same thing, over and over; pointing the finger at the smoke, but never who started the fire, and why it was started in the first place. I'll give someone else the pleasure of naming names along with their affiliation. ^^

Corporations don't run themselves, people do. And besides for people running corporations, I find that pretty much everyone nowadays are trying to control our perceptions (what to eat, think, wear, drink, cool music to listen to, television shows to watch, pharmaceutical drugs needed to be "normal", etc.).

Family, friends, media, government, religious brainwashing people, doctors, scientific prostitutes (yes that's you working at Monstanto or universities pushing for the IPCC pseudo-consensus) and new-age gurus (yes that's you Bono, David Suzuki, and all gullible Greenpeace-like money driven canvassers who beLIEve they are saving the planet), poli-tricksters, blogging pseudo-experts at everything who are only repeating what the heard thinking "Ohhh look at me how intelligent I am; let me teach you with my boring monologues"), and many many involved in the con-spin-dusty (yes that's you Alex, Icke, *list is too long..).

What ever happended to people living their own lives and leaving other alone?

end of rant

"Somehow it does not want to imbed. What am I doing wrong." I think it's because you imbed a youtube like that has "...feature=player_embedded..." in it, while you needed to imbed ...//youtu.be/0hxMaAAmaX0 which can be found at the bottom of the video after you click the SHARE icon.

You have a point that they do not tell who the people are running the corps (DEAD Soul / Body without feelings or empathy, all lethal). I think they should name at least one last name or entity and who the lap dogs are who sell the people to be sacrificed because literally it is people who are sacrificed, lied, and brutalized. This is all a mad-mans party when do people wake up and understand its not in celebration of them, but salivating on them.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

06-09-2013, 11:18 AM,
It's the nature of humans to want to control and/or be controlled. That may have much to do with the difference(s) between leaders and followers.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
06-10-2013, 05:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013, 05:33 PM by mexika.)
(06-09-2013, 11:18 AM)thokling Wrote: It's the nature of humans to want to control and/or be controlled. That may have much to do with the difference(s) between leaders and followers.

I think its the nature of humans to be at peace, want harmony, elevate the human spirit and surpass rogue imposed paradigms by the evil masters or masters of the Universe. Its the nature of some humans to want to control, exploit, experiment, and destroy; overall its the nature of humans to want to be respected, live a dignified life, understand life and question paradigms that do not belong to the natural way of living. If its the nature of humans to be controlled and controlled, than the meaning of life is is worthless and that by itself is a devililsh way of looking of life and demonic to how nature works. Best described any entity who wishes to harm the natural way and exploit its fragility is a beast and in essence is a negative force that should be reckon with. But I personally above all, most of human nature wants to experience, elevate the spirit and live a meaningful life within the positives of the natural.

Do we have evil masters of the universe, Hitler, almost every single president of the U$A has done more wrong than good, religious factions whose goal is diabolical, insane, and psychopathic. No such paradise exists and if it does, its not for the planet or the majority of people, but for the evil sons of biaches...I think I have come to understand the word 'sons of biaches'...

Soul Rebel Native Son

06-11-2013, 12:56 AM,
(06-10-2013, 05:31 PM)mexika Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 11:18 AM)thokling Wrote: It's the nature of humans to want to control and/or be controlled. That may have much to do with the difference(s) between leaders and followers.

I think its the nature of humans to be at peace, want harmony, elevate the human spirit and surpass rogue imposed paradigms by the evil masters or masters of the Universe.

Really? Then you must keep to a certain number of clubs, because most people I know prefer to live in a state of oppression, self-imposed or otherwise.

(06-10-2013, 05:31 PM)mexika Wrote: Its the nature of some humans to want to control, exploit, experiment, and destroy; overall its the nature of humans to want to be respected, live a dignified life, understand life and question paradigms that do not belong to the natural way of living.

I'm talking from an instinctive level. We're still animals - most of our desires stem from the instinctive level, and as such dignity, respect and knowledge are still conceptualisations to replace the single desire to not be killed so as to have the opportunity to reproduce. In essence, these concepts are pacifiers one way or another to appease those who wish us harm. Sometimes it's a delusion, and sometimes action.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atlantis: Plato's Allegory of Social Control? R.R 0 892 07-21-2014, 09:08 PM
Last Post: R.R
  Gun Control talk in the USA - Word on the street… April 45 8,835 04-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  "The World Bank & The IMF Serves As A Tool For Big Corporations So Does The Pentagon mexika 0 803 10-21-2013, 03:07 AM
Last Post: mexika
  State of Mind: Psychology of Control mexika 0 785 08-16-2013, 06:23 AM
  UNFPA - Global Population Control mexika 0 678 07-12-2013, 07:21 AM
  MSM ABC News Special 1979: Mission Mind Control macfadden 0 1,171 01-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: macfadden
  How Banks Control the World Through Debt mexika 0 814 11-27-2012, 10:56 PM
  Corporations In The Classroom - The Good Con-sumers mexika 0 747 08-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Video Control Factor (2003): Predictive Programming Clip Compilation FastTadpole 0 961 10-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Blue Gold - Corporations out of control with Control mexika 1 1,122 12-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Dunamis