Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am decided to get drunk as fuck tday.."ask me a question"
05-08-2013, 03:12 PM,
I am decided to get drunk as fuck tday.."ask me a question"

“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.” Travis Walton
05-08-2013, 03:20 PM,
RE: I am decided to get drunk as fuck tday.."ask me a question"
How many drinks does it take to get you drunk as fuck?
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
05-08-2013, 03:24 PM,
You may wish to click my sig for part one of the full unedited version. Wink
[Image: Signature2.gif]
05-08-2013, 03:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013, 03:50 PM by Frank2.)
(05-08-2013, 03:20 PM)SiLVa Wrote: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk as fuck?

Aiming at 4 bottles of Rioja "La Feria" for starters - cheap as f00k - 14% - tastes like a good 15 euro standard - comes in at netto supermarket at 2.48 per bottle.

If that doesn't manage to quell the fuck out of me then it will be into the night and hoping to get home alive.

I have been looking after my boy for the last 2 weeks and now it is time to let the dogs out.

Does it do your head in when so often otherwise seemingly intelligent people have that stock phrase bleat into their mind " I don't believe in conspiracies" ?..it's really wearing thin this end right now. It's like a catch phrase for the masses or something.

(05-08-2013, 03:24 PM)JFK Wrote: You may wish to click my sig for part one of the full unedited version. Wink

I was aiming to provide only the meat and potatoes from the speech...anyhow that is not a question and stop bigging up yourself, you made a good speech, get over it. Love005 ..but YES, I heartily encourgare us all to do that today..i have already listened to the full version today, as it goes Wink

I got a memo from the UK and it seems that the govt. has started to kill off the old and disabled and everyone seems to know about it but are more interested in subservience and fear than nipping it in the bud. Go figure.

You have no idea how much I appreciate your clear sightedness.

come here bottle number 2. your time is now.

für Ihre Gesundheit. cheers!
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.” Travis Walton
05-08-2013, 03:55 PM,
(05-08-2013, 03:38 PM)Frank2 Wrote: Aiming at 4 bottles of Rioja "La Feria" for starters - cheap as f00k - 14% - tastes like a good 15 euro standard - comes in at netto supermarket at 2.48 per bottle.

If that doesn't manage to quell the fuck out of me then it will be into the night and hoping to get home alive.

I have been looking after my boy for the last 2 weeks and now it is time to let the dogs out.

Does it do your head in when so often otherwise seemingly intelligent people have that stock phrase bleat into their mind " I don't believe in conspiracies" ?..it's really wearing thin this end right now. It's like a catch phrase for the masses or something.

I had a good friend that used that on me all the time. Its a cop out. He'd say it just to avoid discussing a subject that he would actually know very little about. The word conspiracy has been so tarnished that no one wants to consider themselves to believe in conspiracies, even though they are rampant. Even using the word has become a conspiracy!! The same guy would always say dumb ass shit like "that's your opinion" even when I'd state a fact like "We are losing more and more of our rights as time goes on." his reply? "That's just your opinion"
"Both parties vote the same when it comes to limiting rights and taking more control" his reply? "Thats your opinion"
I barely speak to him anymore, just easier that way I guess.

Enjoy the booze! But be good, dont hurt yourself too much.
Eatdrink007
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
05-08-2013, 04:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013, 04:25 PM by Frank2.)
yeah, exactly so. so fecking drained of this meme illness you describe very well. got to let off some steam safely lol

I have here some milk thistle 8580mg tablets here, ready to help make apologies to my liver tomorrow and I will be staying well clear of brainwashed morans. no fear on that lol

There is a bar about 2km that is owned by a Palestinian chap - if I still feel vigourous after the vino tinto I might head up there. But for now, i am happy to drink at home listening to audios and music and sitting on this dumbass thread "lulz"

Thankyou, man - I am glad you are back on the admin crew yo

this one ist 4u, bro Wink

(10-25-2012, 01:48 PM)yeti Wrote: Most of my friends/family are aware of the epidemic corruption and how it's getting worse, but at the same time don't give a shit. They shrug their shoulders, say to me, "What can I do about it?", and then think I'm loony for caring or thinking I can do something. IOW they are ignorant sheep who think they know history but don't.

Many times one person was all it took to radically change history. It only takes one person to blow the whistle on corruption, but it takes many to care enough to want to fix it (which we already have), and only a subset of them with the spine to actually do something about it.
#

Get back here, you numbskull. lol

(you are not a numbskull yeti - i wuz jus ribbin u)

SuspiciousSuspiciousSuspiciousSuspiciousBarfIcon_biggrin

a tune for yeti. you ain't no og. thank fuck!

05-08-2013, 04:43 PM,
What killed me the most is this guy was a hiphop DJ/ producer so you'd think he had a clue and its just useless trying to help them see it when they shut themselves off to it before you even get the chance. Thanks bro, glad to see you back here too.
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
05-08-2013, 05:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013, 06:07 PM by Frank2.)
Nice one Wink

Yeah, it's dumbfoundingly amazing - where I live is supposed to be an "alternative area/enclave" - they fought for it on the streets against the neo-nazis in the time after the Berlin wall fell, but it is exactly as how you describe - goes to show, you can't always judge a book by it's cover, as is said.

damn, the more i drink the soberer i feel atmo - that is NOT how is is supposed to happen ROFL - i am in a dumbass facecrook debate about the stephen hamkins quote:

"One can't prove that God doesn't exist. But science makes God unnecessary" - the brain effort is keeping me too sober. DOH.

oh well, it beats mindless fapping for a dopamine fix huhu

well, i might well to talking to the void ...but

feeling a wee bit tipsier now . yay.

the "woomp" bass on this foreigner remix kisk fucking ass bro

shitty having to scrabble and work shitty jobs to keep dependents fed, na?

we've been hoodwinked - we think we'd tear ourselves to pieces without big brother - anthropology proves it's not so beyond a doubt++

"for the indians it was very unsettling, they do not handle their disputes in such a manner" (paraphrasing werner herzog)

there is one with english subtitles out there on yt but who cares? lol
05-08-2013, 07:22 PM,
come in number 3. your time is up.

so glad the internet isnt just this nice place.

05-08-2013, 09:34 PM,
well, that was boring as fuck somehow. at least silva and jfk know a gauntlet glove when they see it. fuck this dumb thread, i am off to the pub to mind my own business.

05-09-2013, 05:11 AM,
Oh shit man you still at it?!
Eatdrink007
/passed_out?
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
05-09-2013, 05:38 AM,
I just can't get on board with this dubstep thing.

It's like a dude with a limiter and an itchy trigger finger... 0 dynamic contrast.

Alas, I am a jazz musician, so I am definitely a jaded ear.
05-09-2013, 03:43 PM,
(05-09-2013, 05:11 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Eatdrink007
/passed_out?

otherwise know as a... booze nap! LOL
05-09-2013, 07:37 PM,
His head and body must be in pain...BarfSick006
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
05-10-2013, 03:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013, 03:40 PM by Frank2.)
(05-09-2013, 05:38 AM)psilocybin Wrote: I just can't get on board with this dubstep thing.

It's like a dude with a limiter and an itchy trigger finger... 0 dynamic contrast.

Alas, I am a jazz musician, so I am definitely a jaded ear.

Jazz is awesome. I like John Coltrane's music.

So that was another shitty disaster. I have to just get used to it, I will be 40 next month, I'm poor and I have a child. I am never going to get laid again lol

It is however, quite easy to inadvertantly find people willing to try and sock me in the jaw for being a foreigner. [edit] for being English. weird fucking place lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drunk Podcast RaFTertheONE 1 307 09-03-2013, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  who the fuck is Adam Parfrey? : conspiracy theory 101 Frank2 0 315 06-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Frank2
Question A question to all .. FastTadpole 5 927 10-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Can anyone help me answer this burning question? yeti 9 1,245 06-26-2012, 10:36 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Fuck Harper! K.Trout 15 4,374 06-08-2011, 05:46 AM
Last Post: zapoper
  Fuck audacity, use Jokosher! joeblow 20 6,628 01-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Last Post: groggin
  Paco De Lucia is cool as fuck! LOL! Weyland 0 573 01-11-2010, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  No Topic, Quick Question cope 9 1,277 10-31-2009, 01:27 AM
Last Post: eggplant
  Cassetteboy vs Nick Griffin vs Question Time --- 4 710 10-26-2009, 02:54 AM
Last Post: ---
  "Pentagon hacker" in final bid against extradition --- 1 741 10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ---