Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
So *ahm* facebook
10-11-2009, 12:16 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Just wondering who has one? I was one of the unlucky ones to open one a long time ago but deactivated it the next hour. However, they already have me on profile, and you can't delete your account, only deactivate it until you log in again. So I thought what the heck, might as well take advantage as long as I don't release private information. When the time is right, I might change my location settings and everything to throw off any agents but I doubt that would work. Hell, if any agent was out to get me, they would just search my bank account information which I am sure the government has access to.
Anyway, any confessions from the crew? I hope this doesn't start a flame-war. My intentions are pure and I hope to turn the tide over there. I was amazed at the network and communication it offers, can reach a very large crew.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
10-11-2009, 12:29 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Quote:Just wondering who has one? I was one of the unlucky ones to open one a long time ago but deactivated it the next hour. However, they already have me on profile, and you can't delete your account, only deactivate it until you log in again. So I thought what the heck, might as well take advantage as long as I don't release private information. When the time is right, I might change my location settings and everything to throw off any agents but I doubt that would work. Hell, if any agent was out to get me, they would just search my bank account information which I am sure the government has access to.
Anyway, any confessions from the crew? I hope this doesn't start a flame-war. My intentions are pure and I hope to turn the tide over there. I was amazed at the network and communication it offers, can reach a very large crew.

I have a fakedrak account. You want to be my frined?
10-11-2009, 12:41 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Quote:
Quote:Just wondering who has one? I was one of the unlucky ones to open one a long time ago but deactivated it the next hour. However, they already have me on profile, and you can't delete your account, only deactivate it until you log in again. So I thought what the heck, might as well take advantage as long as I don't release private information. When the time is right, I might change my location settings and everything to throw off any agents but I doubt that would work. Hell, if any agent was out to get me, they would just search my bank account information which I am sure the government has access to.

Lol are you being sarcastic or serious? Kinda hard to tell online. Be mah frnd!
10-11-2009, 12:45 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Quote:
Quote:

Lol your being sarcastic or what? Kinda hard to tell online.

I have a facebook account. Do you want me to send you my account name?
10-11-2009, 12:46 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Alright sure!
10-11-2009, 12:48 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
ok then
10-11-2009, 02:29 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Greg Nikolettos One Mainframe To Rule them All - IBM and Verichip - The Human Microchipping Agenda is a WRAP Release is next week!! WHOO HOO!
about an hour ago · Comment · Like / Unlike
P.J.
ah geezzz...I was hoping they'd all get over it....battening down the hatches....
about an hour ago
Greg
We got 2 more releases in the trilogy , thats when you batten down the hatches:)
about an hour ago
Donna
well said.
39 minutes ago

You could request an add from this fellow, MG.. he tracks the microchipping agenda
10-11-2009, 03:58 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Yeah I go one too and did not feel good about it at first but then again I am not up to any bad or illegal stuff and if anybody did a backround on my ass they will find the most boring shit! So I dont worry about it.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
10-11-2009, 05:00 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Alright I'll look for the fellow soon. Hey Weeland, let's be friends! Hahahaa
10-11-2009, 05:26 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Quote:Alright I'll look for the fellow soon. Hey We ;)eland, let's be friends! Hahahaa

I don't think your friend Tim Osmond would like that, Oops! sorry I mean Johnny Osmond of the Osmond brothers yeah thats right. ;)
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
10-11-2009, 05:42 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
facebook provides a great platform to access information and networks even if it is a total spook scam..

Sorry to take advantage of your thread MG but i have a little face book account any concener who uses facebook can link an account to. the name for it is "Gog Pavlov"

10-11-2009, 06:22 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
I have an account:)
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
10-11-2009, 07:46 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Dont have one. Ive thought about it for the good reasons. But the bad have outweighed them in my efforts to actually create one. If Id known I could use it to find more like minded individuals such as yourselves, I'd probably have done it already -but since Im here, I figure I dont need to.
If I ever decide to change my mind tho, you guys would be one of the 1st to know.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
10-11-2009, 08:07 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
No Nik this thread is for everyone, don't worry about that. Anyone want to add me, don't hesitate to pm me and I'll give you my info.
10-11-2009, 08:10 AM,
So *ahm* facebook
Quote:No Nik this thread is for everyone, don't worry about that. Anyone want to add me, don't hesitate to pm me and I'll give you my info.

ok. thanks MG..I might as well add then that my skype contact is: ost_nik :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody know how to hack a facebook account? Weyland 5 1,847 09-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Boycott News International Facebook Campaign flamesong 1 780 07-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Last Post: rsol
Thumbs Up Official WeAreChange Facebook page has an anti-Zionist photo + message joeblow 5 1,055 07-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Usama Bin Laden Had a Facebook Page Weyland 4 878 04-18-2010, 01:37 AM
  Illuminatti scum on Facebook saturnino 0 530 04-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Last Post: saturnino
  Some people live on facebook, quite literally cope 1 719 10-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Auschwitz launches Facebook site TriWooOx 5 999 10-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Last Post: ---
  Facebook Yanks Presidential Assassination Poll Weyland 6 822 09-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  Burglar taunts laptop theft victim via Facebook --- 3 693 08-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Last Post: ---
  Facebook Group Name Change Outrage Weyland 6 1,092 03-30-2009, 11:45 AM