Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank Run in Canada?
04-09-2013, 02:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013, 02:18 AM by stiffy.)
Bank Run in Canada?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/04/08/rbc-bank-foreign-workers.html

Gord Nixon, the bank's CEO, makes a total ass of himself as he tries to justify his bank, which made over 7 billion in profits last year, is laying off people close to retirement who are being replaced by an Indian firm, but not before the workers have to train their replacements.

Yesterday RBC's Chief Human Resources Officer, Zabeen Hirji, also lamely tried to explain away what they were doing by basically saying it's what all corporations are doing these days.

But what nobody at the CBC has mentioned is quite alarming, and definitely very newsworthy:

http://triec.ca/about-us/triec-co-chairs/

These two globalist sellouts are actively promoting the hiring of immigrants over Canadians through their non-profit "Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council"! And get this: they actually have the gall to request donations to help them do it!

These people need to be fired and shamed for the rest of their (hopefully short) miserable lives. It just might happen - Canadians are really pissed off about this and are swarming all over the CBC site by the thousands, leaving comments about how they're fed up with outsourcing. Many have vowed to take their money out of RBC. How about that - a bank run in Canada but for an entirely different reason!
04-09-2013, 02:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013, 03:12 AM by Watchdog.)
RE: Bank Run in Canada?
Should we expect more from banksters?

I used to owe the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) about 18,000$ for student loans, but the interest they tagged on top for a 10yr reimbursement made me sick. At first I paid them, but then after 2 yr of making monthly payment, I noticed that the dept never dropped?! Turns out they were using my payments to pay for the 10yr compounded interest. I was paying for future virtual interest that did not exist yet.

So, I brought the RBC to my own personal human "court system" and they were found guilty of usury; a sin that is disallowed in my "code of life". The judgment was swift and unanimous: END OF ALL PAYMENTS AND THE DEBT IS ANNULLED. So they never got another penny from me.

Turns out, they did manage to get money as they SOLD my dept to a collection agency, who then tried to get money from me. But, as I had no contract with them, I had no obligations. Ohhh ya... one more thing; this agency then sold their dept to a large international corporation who gambles on dept recovery. And they contacted me, but same idea; they got nothing.

And that is how I dealt with usury.

Strange how so many people made money by transfering my dept around... I bet you anything that the large corporation who bought the dept from the collection agency probably has insurances for such thing? So they also probably lost next to nothing.

But all them people working for the sh*tstem did make money working for a lie. Which brings us back to banks making money from usury, with them on top being the worst profitors and sinners.

And that is that!
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
04-09-2013, 09:32 AM,
I've worked a bit in immigration and this is yet another case of CBC sensationalism, at least I hope so.

.. at least on the hiring of immigrants to replace employees based in Canada, but it seems that RBC has some connections so they may have found a loophole to grease the wheels. Specifically in running a Labour Market Opinion to their favour, to indicate a shortage of labour, plus an initial public offering of the vacant positions to Canadians to open the door to permanent and temporary foreign workers for RBC.

RBC would have to jump over a lot of legal hurdles, and the fact they are being "exposed" by our government funded propaganda channel leads me to believe that the government has this in the bag but is gauging public reaction and is likely going to prevent this from happening. Potential reasons being - to help prop up the image of how great government is at protecting us (by simply enforcing its laws even after letting it get this far to garner attention)...or not to make it a big debate to throw the Liberal/NDP opposition block a bone to chew and perhaps usurp the current regime.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
04-09-2013, 02:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013, 02:34 PM by stiffy.)
(04-09-2013, 09:32 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: I've worked a bit in immigration and this is yet another case of CBC sensationalism, at least I hope so.

I don't think thousands of pissed off Canadians leaving comments on their site condemning RBC and outsourcing in general is CBC sensationalism.

(04-09-2013, 09:32 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: .. at least on the hiring of immigrants to replace employees based in Canada, but it seems that RBC has some connections so they may have found a loophole to grease the wheels.

RBC is as connected as it gets in Canada.

(04-09-2013, 09:32 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: RBC would have to jump over a lot of legal hurdles

No Canadian company needs to jump over a single legal hurdle to hire foreign workers. All they need to do is hire a company based in another country. There are no laws on the books forcing Canadian companies to outsource to Canadian companies.

(04-09-2013, 09:32 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Potential reasons being - to help prop up the image of how great government is at protecting us (by simply enforcing its laws even after letting it get this far to garner attention)...or not to make it a big debate to throw the Liberal/NDP opposition block a bone to chew and perhaps usurp the current regime.

I'm less interested in speculating about ulterior motives and more interested in organizing the obviously huge amount of Canadians who are fed up with this bullshit and are finally willing to force the feds to stop it.

I was on the fed web site today looking for phone numbers and saw this:

Employers Hiring Foreign Workers: 1 866 556-5518

Is it a hotline to report traitorous companies, or a way to get government assistance in undermining employment in Canada?
04-09-2013, 02:51 PM,
(04-09-2013, 02:31 PM)stiffy Wrote: [...]
Is it a hotline to report traitorous companies, or a way to get government assistance in undermining employment in Canada?

LOL
04-09-2013, 11:15 PM,
Quote:No Canadian company needs to jump over a single legal hurdle to hire foreign workers. All they need to do is hire a company based in another country. There are no laws on the books forcing Canadian companies to outsource to Canadian companies.

If they are working under a Temporary or Permanent foreign worker program within the borders of Canada then there are laws. There is really nothing for outsourcing off-site work overseas. In this particular case they are hiring workers for remote IT jobs which fits your description quite nicely.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
04-10-2013, 05:12 AM,
This story still has legs:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/04/09/canada-bank-foreign-workers.html
04-10-2013, 05:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013, 05:32 AM by Watchdog.)
But who will withdraw their money from the bank and demand that their slave master pay them cash?

Let me guess... NOBODY! They will all sign the "I accept automatic deduction 20-35% income tax" contract once they start their slavery work, they will all "accept the "yes plz put my slave wage into my bank account", and what else did I forget? Oh yes... plz give me very little money for making my boss rich.

But don't mind me, plz continue telling us how it's all the banksters fault, not those that participate in the lie.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
04-11-2013, 11:16 PM,
This story is getting legs:

Indian firm 'indentures' bank workers while making millions

Quote:RBC paid iGATE more than $100 million in 2012, according to U.S. securities filings.

Quote:Figures obtained by Go Public suggest RBC pays iGATE $5,800 per month, on average, for each low to mid-level worker it uses for a particular IT contract. That’s $69,600 per year.

Quote:“A lot of RBC employees like myself would say there are no savings,” said the manager, who explained two foreign contractors are often needed to do the work of one experienced employee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow End of Bank Foreclosures 4 Clear Title Holders ZeroCenter 9 2,987 05-25-2014, 10:41 PM
Last Post: ZeroCenter
  'Dollar valueless, about to crash' - World Bank whistleblower SiLVa 11 2,620 04-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  World Bank Accused Of Destroying Small Farms for Land Grabs mexika 0 577 04-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Last Post: mexika
Bug TruthJihad Interviews World Bank Whistleblowing Lawyer CharliePrime 0 726 11-25-2013, 08:50 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  CYPRUS : BANK RUNS HAVE STARTED ! shortwave 22 3,724 04-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Information Wow That Was Fast! Libyan Rebels Have Already Established A New Central Bank Of Libya Nokturnal 37 10,688 11-24-2012, 06:30 AM
  Keiser Report: Anti-Bank Currency icosaface 1 736 04-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Zammo
  Bank of Canada Challenged in Legal Action icosaface 2 1,633 12-31-2011, 09:14 AM
Information Top U.S. Treasury Official In Europe For Talks On Sanctioning Iranian Central Bank FastTadpole 0 702 10-27-2011, 09:45 PM
  World facing worst financial crisis in history, Bank of England Governor says TriWooOx 1 820 10-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Armilus