• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lowest Age Of Consent In Europe
03-30-2013, 11:28 PM,
Video  The Lowest Age Of Consent In Europe
“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
03-31-2013, 02:29 PM,
RE: The Lowest Age Of Consent In Europe
Haha. "Food for thought", as is said.
Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
04-01-2013, 04:33 AM,
Is this post an Andrew Anglin fanatic, I'm a white idiot tool post?
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
04-01-2013, 12:37 PM,
(04-01-2013, 04:33 AM)Watchdog Wrote: Is this post an Andrew Anglin fanatic, I'm a white idiot tool post?

Splain to us Lucy why you say that!

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky

04-01-2013, 08:50 PM,
Ohhh... My bad, never mind, I made a link that probably doesn't exist. lol
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
04-02-2013, 04:32 AM,
You mean the connection between a lower age of consent and a higher crime rate? The only connection I see is that the higher the position of power, the more those in power can get away with.

Stats would be fun to look over sometime. In any region, how does the age of consent compare to the rate of crime?

04-03-2013, 05:40 AM,
the crime rate figure is skewed as hell, as it probably has the most non-citizen entry numbers per capita too.
04-03-2013, 06:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013, 07:00 AM by Watchdog.)
I did a few courses in statistics, and what I learned is that I could make numbers speak according to my own wishes, but only if the math was complex enough so others in the room couldn't understand enough to criticise. The best way to do this is to find the most respected statisticien in the place, and get them to help you. But, because of my own personal consciousness and convictions, I couldn't lie, so I didn't care for that and ended up quiting my scientific carreer all together. Other aspects, such as "self-censorship", or "pushing financial agendas" was not better. Same thing goes for jobs in environment, marketing, etc... Been there, done that, will never go back or trust those that stay there for financial gain and spiritual weakness. Good luck for students in university fa_CULT_lies, or working in the dogma shitstem as well.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
04-03-2013, 12:31 PM,
The educational system is set up perfectly if it's designed to allow a few to experience The Ultimate Truth of capitalism, which is that it's okay to lie for money. (Mankind's been lying for sex for much longer anyway!)

04-03-2013, 05:19 PM,
(04-03-2013, 12:31 PM)thokling Wrote: Mankind's been lying for sex for much longer anyway!

Hmmm... I never thought about that before. Good one! I guess perhaps there is at least one acceptable reason for lying. How did I miss that?

Caveman says to his cavewifey - "No Grunka, you're not to hairy and I like your smell much better than Brawls'; now come over here for a quickie my little love bug!"

LOL
Paix, Amour et Lumiere

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video The Rape Of Europe drummer 1 1,118 11-17-2011, 04:28 PM
Last Post: MGoku