Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Societies Are Not Evil
03-27-2013, 02:48 PM,
Information  Secret Societies Are Not Evil
Interesting article by Richard Cassaro explaining why secret societies are/were secret.

http://www.richardcassaro.com/secret-societies-good-or-evil

"...many authors and conspiracy theorists have attributed far too much longevity and occult power to this Invisible Government, mistakenly accusing this villainous group of being “descendants” of the ancient Mystery Schools and “masters” of the ancient arts of Gnosticism, Alchemy, Occultism and (authentic) Freemasonry.

If you are confused by all the “guesswork” on the Internet and you are not sure who is “good” and who “bad,” this article will attempt to provide a beam of illumination. "

A shovel can be used for good, digging a well, or evil, chopping off little girls' heads. Don't blame the tool.

[Image: SECRET-SOCIETIES-good-or-evil-US-cornerstone-laying.jpg]
03-27-2013, 03:15 PM,
RE: Secret Societies Are Not Evil
Richard Cassaro Wrote:Thus, to answer the question: Are Secret Societies Good or Evil? The answer, today, is both. They were founded for good reasons, namely to preserve the ancient Universal Religion (a.k.a. the Mysteries, which later became called the Secret Doctrine / Perennial Philosophy) but they have been hijacked and are no longer the pure pristine Orders they once were―kind of like America (and many other countries under the Elite’s control).

A group of elites hiding from another group of elites is good, as long as they remain pure Smile
03-27-2013, 03:19 PM,
Maybe! Icon_biggrin

I just want everyone to be an Elite. Everyone.
03-27-2013, 03:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 03:47 PM by Watchdog.)
This is my overstanding:

Historically, such societies were secret because enlightened people who possessed profound spiritual knowledge were guardians of information and didn’t want to see it be misused, twisted, and misunderstood. Initiation into the society was a means to assure that the seekers has good intentions and were up for the difficult task ahead.

Such knowledge contained power and as such there have always been people that wanted it for the wrong reasons. Without proper training those with lower vibrations could use the power, but consequently would be perverted in their egos, thoughts and actions.

Knowledge did leak out and empires were built on shaky moral grounds and entire populations were used as cattle for profit, vanity and material gain. These seedy people built on their turn other secret societies to pass forth the knowledge to other low level vibration people, and so on. These societies are evil.

However, there have always been authentic societies whose role is to guard spiritual knowledge. It is my understanding that not all the information has been leaked, and some cannot be understood without having a certain level of pure thought and body (chakras must be fully functioning, for example). These are not evil.

What we mostly find nowadays are akin to cults with charismatic leaders who use some of the ancient knowledge to built societies with people that are looking for a deeper meaning in their lives, camaraderie and friendship, and some people who seek power, be it financially, politicaly or legally, or all of the above. I suspect that most are in it because they are looking for sensation explanations to the meaning of life, and they get sucked in by the fascinating literature that they must read and understand in order to be given rites of passage to the next level, or degree. This gives them a sense of importance, as they climb the ladder/power structure. Of course being part of a community also give them power as they may have friends in higher places that can help out, and bypass the rigours of law.

I’ve known some that have climbed all the way to the top, for good reasons, and when they found out that the leaders were manipulative people with twisted agendas, they either left or were killed. Do you remember the Order of the Solar Temple; 52 people killed? Well, the media called it “mass suicide”, but I know otherwise. This is partly what happened; some were about to expose the financial corruption of the leaders of the cult, and these leader were people in high level positions in politics, government, industry, and government-owned public utilities.
So, for Richard Cassaro to say that secret societies are not evil makes him a shill. While it is true that they are like tools, one can also say that these tools have mostly all been perverted. Can we say “don’t blame the tool” when the tool has become a weapon of mass destruction?

We chose to beLIEve what we want, and because I’ve seen the ugliness and manipulation I choose to stay away from these cults. I don’t need to be part of a group to find and read spiritual literature, and I don’t think that I could trust someone who claims to be “enlightened” that has the urge to preach sitting on top of a secret hierarchy, collecting membership fees and performing sensation rituals on those in need.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
03-27-2013, 05:27 PM,
(03-27-2013, 03:32 PM)Watchdog Wrote: ...for Richard Cassaro to say that secret societies are not evil makes him a shill

I disagree. A "shill" has dishonest motives. I don't know much about Cassaro, but he does not appear to fit the standard definition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

Quote:A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that he has a close relationship with that person or organization.

"Shill" typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom he is secretly working.

Again, the motives and behavior of societies and knowledge can make them evil, but like a shovel, they are not evil in and of themselves.

I make the analogy of martial arts. Martial arts employs a system of graduated revealing for the same reasons secret societies do, towit:

1. ) The knowledge is powerful and can easily be misused if given to the wrong people.

2.) New students don't, and can't understand the advanced material until they become proficient at the beginning material. The graduated revealing enhances learning.

So...

* Is martial arts knowledge bad in and of itself? ...No

* Can martial arts skill enhance the ability of bad people do bad things? ...Absolutely

* Are all martial arts schools bad? ...No

* Are some martial arts schools exploitative and evil? ...Absolutely

It would be easy if everything in the the world was black/white, good/bad, sun/dark, but it's not. If it were, life would be really boring. Smile
03-27-2013, 06:12 PM,
You both make good points. IMO, it's just the nature of these types of secret societies to attract the kind of people that allow themselves to be manipulated. And those who's families have been involved in them for generations it fosters the elitist mindset that they use to justify the things they do. If the elder cult members suggest its for the greater good, then the others will follow along and make justifications for it.
In the end, they don't look at other people as equals and they choose to place themselves above everyone else that isn't “enlightened” by their standards.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
03-27-2013, 07:42 PM,
(03-27-2013, 06:12 PM)SiLVa Wrote: ...it's just the nature of these types of secret societies to attract the kind of people that allow themselves to be manipulated. And those who's families have been involved in them for generations it fosters the elitist mindset that they use to justify the things they do.

I agree Silva. The very nature of secret societies, martial arts, advanced education, or specialized knowledge does make them especially susceptible to misuse and development of an elitist mindset.

Power can corrupt. It's like an electrical engineer at a factory where I used to work. He was the biggest jerk you could imagine who treated us assembly line workers like contemptible animals simply because he had specialized knowledge that gave him power over us.

Again, the fact that this guy possessed an advanced education and management position is not what made the guy a jerk, it's how he used those things.

Similarly, I trained scores of cops during my career teaching personal combat, and only a small minority did I think were the kind of person I thought should a cop. The nature of that work does tend to attract exactly the kind of person citizens don't want in it. I lost business contracts by refusing teach a few of them. They were just too mean and dangerous. I didn't want my name on them.
05-14-2013, 05:50 AM,
Tell that to the Fatima conspiracy.
I was looking for a good gloom and doom thread to really
give it a sent off but looks like topics have been reversed
and secret societies are good now.

Perhaps not as powerful or are they infiltrating as some
do not wish to forget.

Quote:in a state of complete turmoil: "Economic failure, aggravated still more by the recent entrance into the war, disorder and anarchy, dissensions and murders, assassination attempts which had become everyday occurrences – all these created the atmosphere of a real civil war. The Church had been banned from society, reduced to silence, persecuted in every way. In short, Portugal in that hour experienced the darkest period of its history." 1

For over a century Portugal had been steadily declining due to Freemasonry, which dominated government and society. The Portuguese Revolution of 1910 had deposed the ruling monarchy and proclaimed the Republic, which was primarily composed of high-ranking Freemasons. The Church was the prime target during the revolution: Churches were pillaged, convents attacked and religious harassed. The fiercest and most targeted attack, however, came through the anticlerical legislation the Republic passed. Immediately after the proclamation of the Republic, all convents, monasteries and religious orders were suppressed, the religious themselves were personally expelled and their goods confiscated. The Jesuits were forced to forfeit their Portuguese citizenship.

One hundred years later have the wounds healed or is the
Church being infiltrated.
Don't think the topic was healthy for JFK either.

In any case the gloom and doom of messages given in Portugal
are still ahead for us all so as I used to ignore the doom and
doom proposals but if the shoe fits we can't avoid wearing it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick The Secret Agenda of High Level Freemasonry CharliePrime 0 449 04-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  The Secret of the Moon & the Nature of War Solve et Coagula 0 317 01-31-2012, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Freemasonry Across the Globe. How Secret Societies Dominate Civilizations Darius 0 466 08-22-2011, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Darius
  Evil is limited, Good is limitless Solve et Coagula 0 424 07-27-2011, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Mystery Religions & Interconnected Secret Societies Lecture Darius 1 792 11-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Darius
Photo The Secret Powers Of Our Mind senqua 1 1,520 11-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: whitelabelz
  Sex, flies and videotape: the secret lives of Harun Yahya mastermg 0 553 09-17-2009, 06:04 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  The Secret World on display Hans Olo 0 605 09-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  The Secret Teachings Of Jesus (The Gospel Of Thomas) WhiteCandle 42 5,201 09-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: WhiteCandle
  Self-Help, Law of Attraction, The Secret, Power of Thought aew 2 776 07-25-2008, 04:50 AM
Last Post: aew