Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is Queen Elizabeth’s Nurse Wearing a Masonic Belt?
03-06-2013, 08:05 PM,
RE: Why is Queen Elizabeth’s Nurse Wearing a Masonic Belt?
Well spotted - very interesting link
Remember you are unique
...just like everyone else.
03-06-2013, 11:12 PM,
Good catch. I see most mainstream news websites posting the picture edit out the belt buckle, I wonder why?
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
03-07-2013, 07:48 AM,
Yuppers that's certainly a fancy belt buckle .. maybe it's a used belt or perhaps it was from Harry's wing of Buckingham snatched out of his dresser drawer. The belt denotes an association with Masons you say, but QEII also cavorts with other tribes..

.. whether she wants to or nay. Ah sometimes it is tough to be Queen!
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
03-08-2013, 02:59 AM,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Masonic_Hospital
[Image: siolflag.gif]
10-19-2013, 10:13 AM,
apparently the Nurse trained at the Royal Masonic Hospital.
And thus was "entitled" to wear the belt post training anywhere she went after that.
spoke to a friend of mine i went to school with who went on to be a cardiologist and whose wife is a nurse ... trained at.......you guessed it RMH.
She also is entitled to wear the belt but in Lothians NHS they don't wear the dress type uniform but a tunic and trousers so it doesn't fit with the scheme of things here which she is glad of, as when she wore it previously people ALWAYS made strange comments and asked odd questions... understandably though.
I asked her if there was an Eastern Star chapter for the nurses there and she laughed and said no and that i wasn't the first person to ask tha question either... and said that was just what the belt design for nurses trained at the Royal Masonic Hospital.
[Image: siolflag.gif]
10-19-2013, 07:29 PM,
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/kate-nurse-mystery.html

KATE NURSE MYSTERY - updated
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.” Travis Walton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Masonic Symbols and Terms R.R 3 4,619 01-22-2013, 03:10 AM
Last Post: R.R
  Jesters in Congress (Masonic pedophiles) R.R 0 1,429 11-23-2012, 04:33 AM
Last Post: R.R
  Blatant Masonic Temple Right Next To Lenin Statue RealTruthSeeker 64 21,736 03-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Last Post: standvast
  LATEST INFO FROM LEO ZAGAMI ANTI MASON ( at least that's what they say on Masonic Info) Leo Zagami 156 37,083 04-21-2008, 12:16 AM
Last Post: soulinspiration
  Masonic Ideology ephilution 115 24,451 01-02-2008, 01:47 AM
Last Post: horseonwheels