Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirituality in Today's Society
03-01-2013, 05:01 AM,
Video  Spirituality in Today's Society
Check it out, it's my first video. Hope you all enjoy, much love.

Alone we are nothing. United nothing can stand in our way
03-02-2013, 07:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2014, 05:28 AM by Orwell63.)
RE: Spirituality in Today's Society
03-03-2013, 02:44 AM,
(03-02-2013, 07:27 PM)Orwell63 Wrote: I have to admit, it does say "unleash the beast," right on the Monster can. (I do like to get a Low-Carb every now and then, as well as Gatorade - Fierce Melon.) However, I have never associated that with any kind of superstitious Devil-worship or anything.

People have been conditioned (as I'm sure you are well aware of) to not make these assciations. If people did it would be a tough sell.

Also many people recently have become agnostic or athiest. I also believe that this has been manufactured over the past several decades.

Now what would a Satanic community all about control want with people that are detached from spirtuality? I've come to my own conclusions, interested to hear what others think.
03-03-2013, 05:25 PM,
This is just more narcissism wrapped up in false enlightenment coming from an immature person who believes he absolutely must "teach" others because he feels he "woke up".

False saviors don't impress me.

Very unoriginal stuff.

Youtube is packed full of pretentious preachers like you, sorry to say.

I know it might not seem this way to you right now, but you're as lost as all those you're trying to save. The problem with preaching to others when we are not really prepared to speak about spiritual stuff, is that we do more damage than help. Keep these videos handy and watch them in, say, 15 years from now. You'll probably get what I'm saying.

Good luck.
Paix, Amour et Lumiere
03-04-2013, 06:25 AM,
Thanks for the opinion Watchdog. I truly appreciate all feedback negative or positive. Instead of saying that everything that I said is narcisstic could you please tell me what about it is narcisstic.

Also I was about to quote myself in a heated discussion I got into in the past where I called someone a bitch. Turns out that's you (maybe divine intervention Wink), and I now realize that was narssistic. I am truly sorry for what I said you aren't a bitch and I value you opinion just as much as any other living thing.

I'm not sure why you think this is false enlightment though... You don't know what events led to this enlightment and just because you may not be aware of what I'm talking about doesn't make it false by any means. You are aware that there are powerful people hidden by buffers controlling all forms of media, government, monetary you name it. Some people aren't aware of that but does it make it untrue? Would explainning this to someone who is unaware of it's existance any easy chore?

Please don't take this as narcissism because I truly believe with every ounce of my being that I am no better than anything in the universe from a fly to the sun.

Thanks for wishing me luck, I wish you the best. I love you.
03-04-2013, 12:01 PM,
Would like your opinion about this radio interview, son of ft, if you have time..

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/guest-e-a-koetting/
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.” Travis Walton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Persistence Society capob 23 3,056 05-22-2012, 01:10 AM
Last Post: capob
  UK Uncut : Big Society Bail - In Liverpool.... eyeland 0 555 03-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Last Post: eyeland