Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primer Fields Pt. 1 - Torus Universe
01-22-2013, 11:11 AM,
Primer Fields Pt. 1 - Torus Universe
Quote:In this video series the currently accepted theories of physics and astrophysics are shaken to the core by a radical new theory of the fundamental forces in all matter.

You will be amazed as a magnetic model of the dome at CERN is used to create a 100 mm diameter plasma Sun with a 300 mm diameter equatorial disc of plasma around it!

All the plasma videos are actual footage with no enhancement or manipulation other than speed. In other words, this is real thing. Hard to believe, but it is all true.

starts slow and somewhat intransparent, but builds up nicely and finally adds a lot of information to the Torus science (as featured in "Thrive") and the electric universe theory.

Highly recommended!

PS: Can somebody give me a written html code for embedding videos here, or -even better- can some admin fix the code buttons as they don't work for me since the relocation to the new server (Windows XP, Firefox 18.0.1).
Thanx!
01-22-2013, 03:24 PM,
RE: Primer Fields Pt. 1 - Torus Universe
I fixed it for you. Our software subroutines (buttons) don't work in all browsers, Firefox for one.

FYI When you want to post a youtube video
type two sets of opening and closing square brackets

[ ] [ ]
type "youtube" between the 1st set of brackets
type "/youtube" between the second set of brackets
cut the number out of the youtube url and paste it between the two sets of brackets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI&feature=player_embedded
put this number between the 2 sets of youtube brackets [ ]9EPlyiW-xGI[ ]
I didn't put youtube or /youtube inside the example above because it would be executed as code and all you would see is the video screen.

Then your video will be posted.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
01-22-2013, 09:17 PM,
Like this:
Code:
[youtube]9EPlyiW-xGI[/youtube]

Thanks for the very interesting video, Krise. It's very cool to actually see on a small scale what the night sky shows.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-23-2013, 12:04 PM,
Thanks Easy, thanks Ico!
For the buttons: they still don't work for me. When clicking any of them, I get (undefined=undefined) in square brackets. Also, the [close tags] command appears, but now no button will do anything when clicking it.
Hope this helps to figure out the problem!?!
01-23-2013, 12:24 PM,
We are aware of it and have to do some updates to hopefully resolve it. It's been quite annoying to the MyBB community.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
02-05-2013, 01:44 PM,
Part II released:

Again, a must see, if you want to know how galaxys, pulsars and super novas are created, or how saturn got his rings. Detailed analysis how matter behaves in a magnetic field and how everything in the universe can be explained without 'dark matter' or 'dark energy'.
Great series!
02-12-2013, 11:46 AM,
and Part III:

Quote: Published on Feb 9, 2013

This installment of The Primer Fields explains the dual nature of light and other electromagnetic radiation.
02-13-2013, 11:16 PM,
Part 3 was very interesting as it solves the peculiarity of the dual slit experiment and the perceived wave-particle duality of light. It does make sense of many unanswered questions that arise in the standard model. However, this series leave me with one very large question and another completely untouched area.

The question is: What gives rise to the bowl shaped magnetic fields?

The untouched area is radiant energy.
The magnetic fields existence does explain how there are no electromagnetic transverse waves but does not touch on longitudinal waves nor transmissions using that method. Given the superluminal velocity of longitudinal transmission and their highly unusual lack of interaction with most matter, it would seem that there is yet another phenomena going on. Tesla and his peers suggested it was a gaseous aether that carried these longitudinal waves and these forms of energy do behave like a gas in many ways. If we take the Primer Fields explanation of smaller and smaller concentrations of energy, then what level of concentration is radiant energy given it's differences in behavior from conventional electromagnetic energies?

02-14-2013, 12:32 AM,
Interesting point Easy Skanking
The mesh he uses to render the bowl is quite misleading, the "rings" are also not helpful and imply a certain "closedness" and lack of 4 dimensional motion, his whole model seems flat and cancels out the discussion of the longitudinal waves you mention.
History's 3rd dimension is always fiction
Competition is a sin
02-14-2013, 01:10 AM,
The producer did say that he was limited by the software he was using for visuals, so I will give him that much. Wink

I do tend to look at the mesh and other shapes as a general representation of the shape of the fields. Since one thing we do know about energy is the inverse square law, the fields will interact with all other fields since that law can never go to a value of zero. Since the graphics represent a magnetic field, it will have field lines of greater strength and areas of lesser strength. That magnetic flux density (B field) is measured in Teslas and the strength is the H field measured in ampere per metre (A/m). He did mention that the shaped plasmas were not a perfect sphere, so I extend that out to all of the field contained energies. There are no perfect shapes but he chose to give a more solid shape in order to make it easier to visualize.

This is only the third out of seven parts, so maybe more explanation is coming. I'm really enjoying this series so far..especially since this would mean there are no black holes! Eat that Einstein and Hawking!!! LOL

02-14-2013, 01:59 AM,
I hear you, even in 3dsmax, Maya, etc. the basic mesh for a torus (and other round solids) is the most square, uneconomical and inflexible. Too bad, since for a layman it would be way easier to visualize magnetic flow, for the creator of the graphics it would mean less computing power for a more accurate model (even adding field lines of variable strength would be no great deal with a good foundation). Although I'm not surprised, sometimes I have the paranoid feeling the choice of squareness is on purpose Wink

I am really curious to where this series is heading too, just hopefully not a slick salespitch for funding, but we will know that at the end of part 7
History's 3rd dimension is always fiction
Competition is a sin
02-14-2013, 11:02 AM,
Quote: The question is: What gives rise to the bowl shaped magnetic fields?

The untouched area is radiant energy.

same here! But it is interesting that Walter Russell's 19th century explanation for the universe also premises two magnetic fields (resulting in what he calls 'anode and cathode') and inert gases to get it going. His primal substance is "the creator's still white magnetic light", which might also be called radiant energy. Maybe a hyperdimensional swirling effect polarizes this energy and brings about the magnetic fields (one enforcing another of opposite polarity to keep the balance) and by compression also the first gaseous matter.
And maybe this happens all the time and in all different sizes, resulting in simple electrons popping up from the aether in the same manner as whole galaxys.
Excited to see whether the Primer Fields guy will touch on these subjects in the coming parts...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ancient Destructions - Electric Universe Series vagabonder 0 651 05-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Last Post: vagabonder
  Electric Universe Watchdog 8 1,476 01-28-2014, 03:52 AM
Last Post: April
  Time of the Universe is slowing down drew hempel 0 856 07-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post: drew hempel
  Second chance for Large Hadron Collider to deliver universe's secrets drummer 1 965 12-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Last Post: kingamoth
  "Dark Flow" Discovered at the Edge of Known Universe waxzy 1 783 10-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Electric Universe drew hempel 3 1,112 05-21-2008, 02:07 AM
Last Post: B4Time
  Huge Hole Found in the Universe mothandrust 0 529 08-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  The Universe As A Hologram mothandrust 1 570 02-15-2007, 01:58 AM
Last Post: blove8.
  Theory Of Nothingness, Electric Universe, Big Bang.... inca 0 518 11-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Last Post: inca
  Electromagnetic Fields Concentrate Radon Decay Products SerialExpLain 0 431 10-19-2006, 10:31 PM
Last Post: SerialExpLain