RE: "Mob rule" is the answer
(01-15-2013, 12:40 PM)macfadden Wrote: blabcocks your bollocks, fool
and still no answer from the pompous one........ what a surprise
[Image: siolflag.gif]
01-15-2013, 01:30 PM,

01-15-2013, 01:55 PM,
really? is that all you can do? petty trolling nonsense?
weak sauce.. truly truly weak sauce........
i will await your answer however i don't really expect a sensible one unless you copy/paste it from somewhere as usual
01-15-2013, 02:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2013, 02:23 PM by macfadden.)

01-15-2013, 03:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2013, 01:14 PM by pax681.)
wow macfadden is seems you have shown your true colours.

unable to formulate and concise response to a simple question you have resorted to the only thing you know...
childish and churlish attempts to get a rise... trolling.
to be honest i find your attempts to be hilarious in the profoundly childish, petty way.
just goes to show what the mighty intellect you think you have .... isn't.. you're just a pompous wee basement dwelling troll who cannot answer a question and this resorts to petty trolling for a bite.... you're a sad wee chappie
01-15-2013, 09:00 PM,
RE: [split] "Mob rule" is the answer
Thread split due to trolling and flaming.
Keep it on topic, macfadden.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-16-2013, 12:26 AM,
cheers for the move ES.
Now.. just more of your infantile muppetry macfadden.. with the profile pic and the copy and paste quote...
which in essence show what a truly infantile wee troll you are.
i am genuinely laughing at it, in fact my good lady was also laughing at you.. emphasis on AT.
are you ever going to answer the question.. what would you do... if the area where you live was being and had been subjected the the things Scotland has been? are you even capable of doing it?
i suspect not and that ,as i said earlier, it'd just be a copy and paste and contain no original thought what-so-ever..
you are an utter buffoon who is incapable of actually having an intelligent debate as you have proven in these exchanges time and time again
01-16-2013, 01:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2013, 01:33 PM by pax681.)
well looks like macfadden HAS NOTHING.. he has been on these forums posting and has been avoiding this thread like the plague.
seems you are really just a simplistic wee troll with delusion and pretensions of grandeur.
son... you're just a dumbass troll
at most you only ever post sentence sing your own choice of words... the rest is copy and paste as you seem to be actually incapable of genuinely original thought.
you also are one of those who psychologically masturbate starting a thread and then keep posting and replying to yourself... this is because no-one can be bothered with your shit as you are incapable of debating or discussing ANYTHING at all without trolling.

this thread is proof enough that you are a cowardly, pathetic little troll incapable of reasoned ,logical debate who is incapable of answering a simple question.. sad...sad...sad...little...boy
01-16-2013, 10:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2013, 11:06 PM by macfadden.)
Well that settles it, I copy and paste so therefore your organization isn't neo-fascist. Your logic is flawless... as always. Lulz.

How much time and energy does a person really want to waste debating an idiot? It's just not worth it. I've presented all the relevant fact and information necessary to make the point. But I'm sure you could spend weeks arguing the merits of your fascist fraternal order.
01-16-2013, 11:56 PM,
and there we have it, an NON ANSWER from the "man" that promised an answer.
you are a pretentious little muppet.
you are utterly incapable of an intelligent answer to the simple question posed to you.
and yes, you DO always copy and paste stuff, never any of your OWN work or research.
you make me laugh macfadden.. you make me laugh a LOT.
you are beyond pathetic .. truly beyond it little man
01-17-2013, 11:31 PM,
[split] "Mob rule" is the answer
Oh STFU, you are not a Palestinian, fool. Scotland's citizens are hardly downtrodden. You're a twit.
01-18-2013, 12:54 AM,
Enough with the flaming outside of Fists of Fury.
Split again and warned.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-18-2013, 01:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013, 01:06 AM by macfadden.)
pax681 Wrote:oh really? and where would that be? i smell bullshit.. prove it
what languages were beaten out of children?

That's all you got, fool? Language suppression? I'll see your language suppression and raise you a prison industrial complex and a ghetto culture that your cushy Scottish ass couldn't even begin to imagine.

pax681 Wrote:who were driven out of their homes, history denied, culture made illegal, children. women and men murdered, deported?

Over a century ago? You got anything a little more recent, say in the last 60 years or so? Didn't think so. Scotland has an enormously high standard of living, top of the charts, fool.

pax681 Wrote:UK society far more democratic?? really.. explain the McCrone report and why it was hidden from the people?
explain why the Cunningham amendment was democratic(40% rule) when the turnout was actually higher than the general election??

We don't even get referendums, fool.

pax681 Wrote:nice try but unless you can validate your claims about your area.. i call BS....

You are a spoiled whining ingrate, fool. Scotland doesn't hold a monopoly on suffering, it's not even in the top ten, not even the top 100, you're funny. The shit you're bitching about is a joke to me, I wish I had Scottish problems.

pax681 Wrote:oh and if it is America...the ONLY way that i can see those claims would be in any way valid would be if you were a Native American as it most certainly DID happen to them in SPADES..

Lulz. You don't know jackshit about America. Don't tell me about America, fool.

pax681 Wrote:however seeing as how you never post supporting posts by Mexika on THIS VERY SUBJECT..i somehow doubt it.

That's because Mexica is another bigoted, pig ignorant, extremist moron. I got close family that live on a Native reservation, Mexica definitely does not reflect the views of most Natives.

pax681 Wrote:So.. macfadden.. prove your case with reference to claims that what is happening to Scotland is happening to you and your people where you live.
otherwise those claims can only be seen as hot air.....

You're claims are nothing but hot wank, fool. I don't have to prove a damn thing to you or anyone else.
01-18-2013, 01:43 AM,
macfadden, stop avoiding answering the question.
you claimed that what happened to Scotland and still does to a certain extent, which is documented fact, happens where you live...
i asked you to prove it..... you can't... you are quite silly.
And no Scotland doesn't have a monopoly on suffering and all that has happened however ... Scotland MATTERS to me, i am a Scotsman, i LIVE here and want better for EVERYONE who lives here.
but back to the topic... you claimed it is the same case for you in your area.. i said.. prove it.. and off you go again...
pathetic.... just plain pathetic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Marines' 'Poster Boy' for Suicide Prevention Kills Self JFK 6 1,389 03-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Last Post: macfadden
  [split] Slavery macfadden 39 2,952 02-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Last Post: macfadden
Exclamation [split] Server Bandwidth Overage Charges Epinnoia 141 22,530 11-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post: poopoopoogoo
  [split] Jimmy Savile BBC Paedophile Sex Ring - IMG INT Negentropic 17 5,041 10-28-2012, 07:36 AM
Last Post: geogaddi00
  [split] Should ConCen pay $220 unlimited or $150 1TB? Swordfish 29 6,522 06-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Last Post: yeti
  [split] Your signature means your Luciferian! overcomer 12 2,761 11-24-2011, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Antisthenes
  [Off topic split] Four Corners - The Forgotten Man Castiel 5 1,656 04-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  [Flamer split] Linking climate change to the Japan quake/tsunami Melchor 39 9,388 04-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Last Post: ^v^hooters ex
  [split] DNA Evolutions Death Knell Mami 0 752 02-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Mami
  [split] The Men Who Killed Kennedy -Full set itsaname 1 1,305 01-30-2011, 11:02 PM
Last Post: pax681