Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Control talk in the USA - Word on the street…
01-11-2013, 04:56 PM,
Gun Control talk in the USA - Word on the street…
With the recent shootings, and politicians, and celebrities popularizing the advocation of gun control/restrictions... the video responses on youtube and elsewhere have really been heating up more and more each day.. especially since Jones's appearance on the Morgan show, as most of you know...

This is the original video that James Yeager put out yesterday on youtube. He quickly deleted the video and put out a new one, retracting only the "I'm going to start killing people" line…

I'm not sharing this to advocate his stance… just posting it so you hear what some folks are saying….

He quickly went on to make a follow up… since the first one ruffled so many feathers…

here it is…

Here's a recent upload from patriot nurse…. I've never seen her so riled !!

and some more word on the street….

Please post any similar gems you find....
01-11-2013, 05:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013, 05:52 PM by SiLVa.)
RE: Gun Control talk in the USA - Word on the street…
Some people need to know when to keep it to themselves.
That James Yeager guy for one...way to put the scope sights right on you and your family.
People should have BEEN ready for this. This is not something new. We know that our gun rights are always under threat. Take a stand politically and philosophically but physically taking a stand is not going to stop this from happening, not yet. Those advocating it are not thinking clearly.
This is like Poker. The dealer is talking shit right now, the othe major players are trying their best to get in your head, what you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO is go and reveal your hand before the actual cards are dealt.
I really hope people dont make the mistake and attempt to make their stand at the front door, like some bullshit Hollywood movie going out fighting a gun grab. You will more than likely get yourself killed.
That last guy had the right idea. Hide the guns. Put them away somewhere safe and secure, so that when the fighting really starts, there can be a rally point where you meet up with others of like mind that you've been preparing with and now have at least a formiddable chance to win in a possible firefight.
A lot of this gun grab talk is just posturing. Why would the administration tip their hand? Why tell us they are planning to take executive action? Have they ever done that before? Seems like they are trying to provoke something to happen that may give them more reason to actually do it.
I think people, especially in the alternative media/conspiracy community need to learn how not to be manipulated by the mainstream media.

Unless you already have a fortified compound where you can make a real stand-off not a death sentence for you and your family then by all means, defend yourself. But all this talk, right now, is just talk and in my experience they dont give us a heads up. They just make it seem that way to manipulate us to get a reaction.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
01-11-2013, 05:53 PM,
Excellent points silva! Very well said...
01-12-2013, 06:01 AM,

01-12-2013, 08:14 AM,
(01-11-2013, 05:44 PM)SiLVa Wrote: That James Yeager guy for one...way to put the scope sights right on you and your family.

Oh, he's definitely under the heat now….

From the young turks today...

Quote:State Suspends Permit Of Man In Gun Control Rage Video

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security has suspended the handgun carry permit of a local man who threatened to "start killing people" to protect his Second Amendment right.

In a statement released Friday officials said they had suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response based on "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public".

On Thursday, a video of Yeager angrily claiming he would "start killing people" if President Barack Obama moved forward with gun control measures began to go viral on the internet.

"The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety. Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail," Commissioner Bill Gibbons said.

Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, a company that offers training to civilians in weapons and tactical skills, has multiple certifications with several different types of weapons. Officials with the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security were explicit in stating that the Yeager was not a Department of Safety and Homeland Security certified instructor, nor is his school department certified.

According to officials Yeager can seek a review of the department's decision in the general sessions court.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20566009/dept-of-safety-suspends-handgun-permit-of-local-man-after-gun-control-rage-video

Lastly for now...

01-12-2013, 09:43 AM,
That last one was as great voice of reason.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
01-12-2013, 01:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013, 01:47 PM by CharliePrime.)
Interesting stuff! I don't hang out with the 2A crowd anymore, so I'm ignorant of the goings-on in that community. Thanks April.

I like Silva's poker analogy. We need to be more sophisticated, to employ more sophistry and cunning.

In Texas we have a history of actually shooting BATF agents when the come to grab guns. It's an ugly, unpleasant business, best avoided if at all possible.

I disagree about hiding guns. If I had a pick-up truck, I would mount my AR15 on a gun rack in the back window for everyone to see when I parked at Wal-Mart or Home Depot. People, and especially cops, need to be acclimated to seeing them as the normal part of life they are.
01-13-2013, 04:02 PM,

01-13-2013, 07:49 PM,

Check this guy out on Piers Morgan. I dont agree with his position on everything he said but he totally handled Piers.
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
01-17-2013, 04:59 PM,

Here's a glimpse of the divide in america…

This is one of my friends posts on Facebook from yesterday….
if you don't use Facebook…. you should know that receiving 40 plus likes on a post is a big-ish deal…

I would have showed you the comments… but they all sucked. What also sucks… is that I grew up with half the people that "liked" her post….

[Image: FBobamapraise.jpg]
01-17-2013, 07:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2013, 07:31 PM by SiLVa.)
This is an extremely serious & sensitive issue with a lot of people. Im pro 2nd amendment but I could care less about the NRA. Their ad wasnt even that bad in my opinion. Unfortunately its resolved to this low of a level using kids and all but the NRA didnt start this. If the President is going to use other people's kids to push his agenda, I dont see how its unfair for the NRA to do the same with his kids. Its not constructive but it does make a valid point. Its a shame these media shills feel the need to feed into emotional dramatic discourse instead of actually discussing the actual issues.
This is only the beginning. This 2nd Amendment issue will be an interesting thing to watch over the next year or so. This could very well be the last straw for a lot of people and thats not going to be good.
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
01-18-2013, 01:06 AM,

01-18-2013, 01:29 PM,
(01-17-2013, 04:59 PM)April Wrote: http:// http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=7HGCYaCGRi0

This InfoWar to win the hive-mind is getting intense.

That was one of the most intense Appeals to Emotion I have ever seen. "Fringe...sick...unbelievable..."

Sometimes I think the only solution is divorce. People who allow themselves to be manipulated by this type of rhetoric should move to an area where they can have the type of government they want and deserve.
01-18-2013, 03:00 PM,

I saw this on dprogram yesterday. I used to go to school with this guy (He was an enormous dork) in a town near where hes mayor now. Hes not kidding. The folks he is talking about are very real and theres alot of them in the area.
02-01-2013, 06:02 AM,
Life's about to change for people in New York! Undecided

They passed a serious gun control bill which is being called the "Safe Act." Barf

Residents have a year to comply with the super harsh unconstitutional restrictions...

The people of Erie County, New York got to have a Q & A session with the state on Tuesday and it was pretty intense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atlantis: Plato's Allegory of Social Control? R.R 0 892 07-21-2014, 09:08 PM
Last Post: R.R
  Assault on W. Street mexika 0 630 11-21-2013, 07:04 AM
Last Post: mexika
  State of Mind: Psychology of Control mexika 0 785 08-16-2013, 06:23 AM
  UNFPA - Global Population Control mexika 0 680 07-12-2013, 07:21 AM
  6 Corporations That Control Your Perception mexika 7 2,476 06-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Last Post: thokling
  The Word is - NO - mexika 1 564 04-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
  MSM ABC News Special 1979: Mission Mind Control macfadden 0 1,171 01-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: macfadden
  How Banks Control the World Through Debt mexika 0 814 11-27-2012, 10:56 PM
  Talk to Al Jazeera: Rabbi Dovid Weiss: Zionism has created 'rivers of blood' TriWooOx 0 894 10-27-2012, 01:43 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
Video Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: Wall Street [Season 2, Episode 3] FastTadpole 0 1,148 11-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole