Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Any thoughts
11-03-2012, 06:23 AM,
2012 Any thoughts
There hasn't been too much on December 21, 2012 of late. Has anyone heard anything new. I bought a 2012 DVD by doc marques. Haven't watched it yet. Do you think anything will happen?
11-03-2012, 08:15 AM,
RE: 2012 Any thoughts
All I have to say is Y2k. Now, there may be a market for 2012 survival kits, although it is getting rather close for that market to close. I know people who still have a Y2k kit. Heck, I know a guy who has one of these:

[Image: 454661409_15eaef5ccc_z.jpg?zz=1]

He offered it to me for $12. As cool as it would be to have 50 year old biscuits in a can... Erm... CIVIL DEFENSE ALL PURPOSE SURVIVAL BISCUITS!!@!@@#!@#! in a can, I had no idea whereto put it. In the end, I think 2012 will go the way of Y2k, and any kits/bunkers/crystals with special electro-magnetic/multi-dimensional/[insert other New-Age buzz-words] will become as entertaining as a can of Survival Biscuits.

...Or we all die.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - Henry L. Mencken

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant. - Henry L. Mencken
11-03-2012, 06:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012, 06:24 PM by CharliePrime.)
Global Warming hysteria, Jesus' impending smack-down of evil, Machine-gunning zombie hordes ...basically, people love THE APOCALYPSE because your credit card debt goes away and you don't have to show up at your boring-azz job on Monday.

This is why I LOVE zombie movies. My big investment in firearms pays off. I get to take over Brad Pitt's house and inherit his motorcycles. The number of stupid people I'm forced to deal with everyday is reduced by 99%.

This is why the 12/21/2012 Apocolypto meme is so popular with the new age space bunnies.

It features the "authenticity" of Native American "wisdom" because it's non-Christian and non-European. It's vague enough to mold into whatever you want. Unappreciated 'Cultural Creatives' get rewarded, while evil financial bullies and polluters get the smack-down. You get to enjoy psychedelic drugs if you want. It's quite good as far as these things go.
11-03-2012, 07:19 PM,
CharliePrime Wrote:It features the "authenticity" of Native American "wisdom" because it's non-Christian and non-European. It's vague enough to mold into whatever you want. Unappreciated 'Cultural Creatives' get rewarded, while evil financial bullies and polluters get the smack-down. You get to enjoy psychedelic drugs if you want. It's quite good as far as these things go.

Very true and you highlight the personal motivations of the promoters of these kinds of ideas which also displays their childishness, sorry, their 'inner child'. The 'apocolypto meme' and its manipulation has been used throughout history. Only time will tell what promoting 2012 achieved for the powers that be but taken at face value, it seems to maintain the distractions required for covert societal management while implanting ridiculous ideas in peoples heads that will take years for them to overturn if they do at all.
11-03-2012, 09:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012, 09:48 PM by deathstickboy.)
Astrologically speaking, Winter Solstice 2012 is when we are officially across the threshold between the Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius. The Age of Pisces began around 2000 years ago, and that is why we have a Jesus fish that is decended from an ancient astrological/geometica/alchemical symbol, the Vesica Pisces.

Also, some believe that this period is also the ending stages of what is called the Kali Yuga in hinduism, and one look at that definition indicates its not an inaccurate depiction of the last several thousand years.

People well versed in occult symbolism could tell you that its fairly obvious that the dominant cult running the world banking system is in fact this ancient (oldest even) fertility cult, known as "Inanna/Kali" most commonly, the owl at bohemian grove and on the dollar bill being a symbol of Inanna (to keep it brief).

The movie "Eyes Wide Shut", which Kubrick was allegedly killed for, showing a depiction of the modern day practices of said cult, and its connection to what is known as Operation Monarch "Beta Programming" in regards to the sex slaves of the elite members of society who participate in these cults.

The end times mass psychological programming is about managing this change in human consciousness as different cults, or groups of powerful occultists, vy for control of the dawning "new age" which at this point is largely upon us and some would argue being held back by TPTB in terms of technological advancements in terms of energy production that could eliminate most of the inequality and false scarcity that dominates the economic realities of the planet.

Ideas like "The Technological Singularity" might be far fetched in some sense but things like zero-point energy and advanced nano-technology, could change the entire frame of reality as we know it, and they are not so far away from being realities.

Just because things haven't changed for a very long time doesn't mean they can't.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
11-03-2012, 10:06 PM,
(11-03-2012, 09:46 PM)deathstickboy Wrote: ...showing a depiction of the modern day practices of said cult

Stereotype much?

We don't all engage in such silliness.

Only the old farts really still care about such things.
11-04-2012, 01:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012, 01:37 AM by R.R.)
deathstickboy Wrote:Winter Solstice 2012 is when we are officially across the threshold between the Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius. The Age of Pisces began around 2000 years ago

Nobody knows when The Age of Aquarius will begin and proposed dates can range from the late 1800's to 2600.

deathstickboy Wrote:Also, some believe that this period is also the ending stages of what is called the Kali Yuga in hinduism, and one look at that definition indicates its not an inaccurate depiction of the last several thousand years.

Who are 'some'? The kali yuga is said to last 432,000 years and is generally said to have begun around 3000BC when Krishna is said to have left the Earth. Do the math, 2012 does not indicate the end of the Kali Yuga.

deathstickboy Wrote:The end times mass psychological programming is about managing this change in human consciousness

What change in human consciousness? It seems for the last 6000 years at least, (civilized) human consciousness has consisted of believing in nonsensical fairy tales given to them by the people who rule over them in order for those rulers to become a leisure class that actively pursues knowledge and technology. Scientific pursuits require labour and that is the role of the masses. Hinduism explains it pretty much with its caste system.

deathstickboy Wrote:some would argue being held back by TPTB in terms of technological advancements in terms of energy production that could eliminate most of the inequality and false scarcity

'Technological advancements' owe more to inequality than anything else. Instead of worrying about occult symbols maybe you should study how important inequality has been throughout the history of civilization because, just like modern times, ancient times were also about small elites living in luxury at the expense of the masses. That also means that any similar system in the future will be no different.

Unfortunately studying slavery and labour isn't anywhere near as exciting as studying magical symbols and powers and ancient prophecies.
11-04-2012, 03:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012, 04:15 AM by fireballs.)
interesting trashing session
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/martin-ball-interview-pt-2-beyond-terence-mckenna-2012-and-other-new-age-myths-154/

article here
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/how-darwin-huxley-and-the-esalen-institute-launched-the-2012-and-psychedelic-revolutions-and-began-one-of-the-largest-mind-control-operations-in-history/
History's 3rd dimension is always fiction
Competition is a sin
11-04-2012, 04:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012, 04:55 AM by deathstickboy.)
(11-03-2012, 10:06 PM)CharliePrime Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 09:46 PM)deathstickboy Wrote: ...showing a depiction of the modern day practices of said cult

Stereotype much?

We don't all engage in such silliness.

Only the old farts really still care about such things.

Oh look, someone pretending to be in the know on a conspiracy forum, how cute.
Love

Quote:Nobody knows when The Age of Aquarius will begin and proposed dates can range from the late 1800's to 2600.

You talk as if it was based on something shrouded in mystery and not observable in the heavens. Yes there is dispute about the dates, ultimately they don't matter much as they are just systems of measurement that we make up in order to track the patterns of the earth's movement.

The constellations do over lap by enough to make the "transitionary period" at least a few hundred years.

The Winter Solstice 2012 being the halfway point of said over-lap, but don't quote me as I'm sure that is up for debate also and I'm not actively observing it myself.

Quote:Who are 'some'? The kali yuga is said to last 432,000 years and is generally said to have begun around 3000BC when Krishna is said to have left the Earth. Do the math, 2012 does not indicate the end of the Kali Yuga

Hindu's are renowned for exaggeration and hyperbole. Icon_biggrin

Its worth noting there were/are no fixed times to these ages and also no fixed order in some interpretations. Hinduism is far from a uniform religion.

Taking the cyclical concept of the great year into consideration and loosely equating it to the hindu's wheel of dharma, with 4 ages in each "turn of the wheel", it would work each age out to be around 6000 years, which is much closer if you want to "do the math" about the supposed departure of a supposed demi-god. LOL

Its all very obscure and its not an argument that can be solved or made sense of with some quick google/wiki-ing.

These concepts about the dawning new age are/were important to high level occultists for some time now, much of Crowley's work had to do with it as well.

Quote:What change in human consciousness? It seems for the last 6000 years at least, (civilized) human consciousness has consisted of believing in nonsensical fairy tales given to them by the people who rule over them in order for those rulers to become a leisure class that actively pursues knowledge and technology. Scientific pursuits require labour and that is the role of the masses. Hinduism explains it pretty much with its caste system.

The emerging change in human consciousness. I know that sounds airy-fairy as fuck but I'll expand on what I mean by that.

First of all, occultism and astrology are a major aspect of what the ruling class pursues and uses against the masses so lets not forget that.
As for "non-sensical fairy-tales" I wouldn't completely disagree except to say that its more like the masses have been given carefully crafted mythologies designed to make them better slaves, and occultism and astrology played major roles in designing these highly effective methods of mass mind control.

They now seem like nonsensical fairy tales to the mind of a modern day "rational atheist skeptic" who has fallen for the other side of the coin in the emerging new age, which is to throw the baby out with the bathwater in regards to all things occult and declare it all superstition and nonsense.

However the reason those fairytales were effective in the first place is because they contained truths and hinted at mysteries that play on realities about human consciousness and psychology that are not fully understood/accepted in mainstream secular modern society.

Quote:'Technological advancements' owe more to inequality than anything else. Instead of worrying about occult symbols maybe you should study how important inequality has been throughout the history of civilization because, just like modern times, ancient times were also about small elites living in luxury at the expense of the masses. That also means that any similar system in the future will be no different.

Unfortunately studying slavery and labour isn't anywhere near as exciting as studying magical symbols and powers and ancient prophecies

I'm sorry but right here you go from being annoying to being a complete and utter cunt.

Technological advancements and their effect on equality is certainly up for debate, but that isn't the issue here is it?

Do modern vehicles make humans more free and equal because many/most of us can go anywhere on the planet within a few days, or less free because we have to buy fuel and pay taxes while we do it? Are cars and airplanes inherently detrimental to freedom or is it just the economic system arbitrarily set up around them which reduced the freedom they could provide?
What about firearms? What about the internet? How can you even begin to assert "the future will be no different" as if you could know, you tragically cynical or just maybe arrogant fuck?

How can you assert that no change can occur in an open system? That is asinine.

Your simultaneous dismissal of my knowledge and interests coupled with your assertions make me remember why I missed this place so much.
At the very least don't come in the religion and occult section and tell me not to study it you cunt. LOL

Go fuck yourself. Thumbup

So, getting back to changes in human consciousness without being air-fairy about it, now is the first time that I know of, in which the majority of the people on the planet conceivably can or have the ability to see images of the planet, solar system, and galaxy, and can accurately know and visualize the physical reality of our existence in that way.

There is more real knowledge now, in the minds and via our technology of print and digital information, than there has ever been to our knowledge.

The internet is still a long way from mass technological telepathy, but it certainly changes the way we communicate, and think.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
11-04-2012, 06:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012, 06:10 AM by R.R.)
Wow just wow.

Seeing as though you can react in such a manner, I think I'll have fun annoying you further.

deathstickboy Wrote:Your simultaneous dismissal of my knowledge and interests coupled with your assertions make me remember why I missed this place so much.

Your assertions make me remember why advocates of such nonsense need not be taken seriously. Why would you 'miss' this forum? Do you derive satisfaction from people agreeing with you and praising your claptrap? You are not to be taken seriously if you cry and swear because someone asked you relevant questions regarding your faith.

deathstickboy Wrote:The Winter Solstice 2012 being the halfway point of said over-lap, but don't quote me as I'm sure that is up for debate also and I'm not actively observing it myself.

What? But you said:

deathstickboy Wrote:Winter Solstice 2012 is when we are officially across the threshold between the Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius.

Make up your mind. Is the 2012 Winter Solstice the beginning of the Age of Aquarius or the halfway point meaning that it technically began long before 2012? Doublethink. But I guess its ok if you're not observing it. Or just making up rubbish.

deathstickboy Wrote:Taking the cyclical concept of the great year into consideration and loosely equating it to the hindu's wheel of dharma, with 4 ages in each "turn of the wheel", it would work each age out to be around 6000 years, which is much closer if you want to "do the math" about the supposed departure of a supposed demi-god.

It would but you don't give any reason to accept your position as opposed to any other position that one can create by picking and choosing whatever parts of an idea that they want. Cyclical concepts of time are pretty clear that the 'ages' are not equal in length either so each age can't be 'around 6000 years'. Again you are simply making stuff up and you are constantly being shown to be a moron.

deathstickboy Wrote:These concepts about the dawning new age are/were important to high level occultists for some time now, much of Crowley's work had to do with it as well.

LOLLOLLOL

deathstickboy Wrote:As for "non-sensical fairy-tales" I wouldn't completely disagree except to say that its more like the masses have been given carefully crafted mythologies designed to make them better slaves, and occultism and astrology played major roles in designing these highly effective methods of mass mind control.

How do you know 2012, cyclical ages, occultism etc are not also 'carefully crafted mythologies designed to make better slaves'? You are already planning on some change in human consciousness and are convinced a better age is to come meaning you would be a perfect slave if the elites of today remain as the elites of tomorrow. Kind of like how the elites of '2000 years ago' brought in a religion about the 'Age of Pisces'. Whatever truths you think you have uncovered are unfortunately useless when it is combined with the rest of your rubbish. You have already highlighted that historically the knowledge the masses receive are for slave purposes. Everywhere you look you are seeing how the elites want to create a technological utopia and here you are essentially advocating the elites' wishes while thinking you have uncovered some great truths:

deathstickboy Wrote:There is more real knowledge now, in the minds and via our technology of print and digital information, than there has ever been to our knowledge.

Hold on a minute, according to you we are in the kali-yuga; the worst age to be in. If there were ages better than this one then there has been times where more 'real knowledge' was available according to your theories. Anyway even if there is more real knowledge available now, that doesn't mean people are using it or interested in it and, self-evidently, those that are - are pretty stupid.

Anyway I'm more interested in your aggressive reactions because they say a lot about your character and what you have learnt in your journey which is really the point of all this. Quite frankly you have shown yourself to be a very closed-minded, arrogant baby. You think you have uncovered some great unknowable truths but you have not. You also seem to derive some holier-than-thou attitude from your 'knowledge' but in reality you are masking a deep ego-maniacal attitude. You have no humility and your actions are similar to the average sports fan who just got told his favourite player/team isn't all that. So much for a 'change in consciousness'.

Whatever dude, you can fuck yourself too. I'll be back in two months and laugh at you when nothing happens on 'Winter Solstice 2012'.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
11-04-2012, 06:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2014, 05:45 AM by Orwell63.)
11-04-2012, 01:21 PM,
(11-04-2012, 04:53 AM)deathstickboy Wrote: Oh look, someone pretending to be in the know on a conspiracy forum, how cute.

It's true I'm not good at it. I was bored because there hasn't been much in-depth, interesting discussion of The Occult lately on Concen.

You probably know more about such things than I do. R.R knows more about them than you. I wish you wouldn't curse and piss on people at the drop of a hat.
11-05-2012, 09:45 PM,
LOL This thread.

To answer the original question.

Yes. And No.

Lots of "things" will happen. None of them in the least related to any of the 2012 hype we've been hearing about for 'ages'.

There will be no Apocalypse, no Great Awakening, no Earth Changes in connection with 12/21/12. Though I do predict - in my Divine and Borderline Mystical way - that the majority of those in the Northern and Southern hemispheres of America will get a couple of days off from work and/or school in the immediate aftermath.

Bank on it.
11-06-2012, 02:10 AM,
R.R would i be correct in saying that the Mayans didn't do leap years and that if you worked on that... the actual day the calendar ended was last year in june as i recall someone saying thus making 21 December a moot point and a bit late really?
[Image: siolflag.gif]
11-06-2012, 04:48 AM,
I would say, yea maybe the new age will happen then. At best project bluebeam/fake aleins.

I think something WILL happen. At the very least it could be programming to get people to believe that there will not be any endtimes, if nothing does happen

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With Our Thoughts, We Make the World Solve et Coagula 1 522 09-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lumpino
  Psycho-spiritual Detoxification: Thoughts and Observations Solve et Coagula 0 340 04-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  2012 and the prophecy of Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno) Solve et Coagula 0 557 04-08-2012, 11:17 PM
  The Mayan Lord of Creation and 2012 Solve et Coagula 0 286 02-01-2012, 07:28 PM
  The Mayan Calendar and 2012: Why Should We Care? Solve et Coagula 0 331 02-01-2012, 12:13 AM
  2012: Between Critical and Visionary Thinking Solve et Coagula 0 342 01-30-2012, 05:32 PM
  Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Awakening? Solve et Coagula 0 356 01-29-2012, 11:58 PM
Lightbulb what the Mayan Elders are saying about 2012 Naturalmiztic 1 476 01-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Last Post: ZAIUS
  Solve et Coagula's 2012 (Mayan Related) threads. Solve et Coagula 34 3,098 01-03-2012, 03:46 PM
  Thoughts Have Wings Solve et Coagula 0 387 01-15-2011, 10:55 PM