Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hello, i'm new. lets get down to business.
10-25-2012, 05:41 AM,
hello, i'm new. lets get down to business.
I decided, why not?

Normally, I flame my facebook with links to movies, articles, government websites/documents, rants...you know, the usual things you would expect to see on someone's faceyspace if they were trying to wake friends/family up.

I am in desperate need of intellectual stimulation with like-minded individuals. So, taking a break from the owellian social network tonight. I'm curious, how many of you do this as well? Any have you alienated close ones or even have success stories in awakening minds? please share.
10-25-2012, 01:48 PM,
RE: hello, i'm new. lets get down to business.
Most of my friends/family are aware of the epidemic corruption and how it's getting worse, but at the same time don't give a shit. They shrug their shoulders, say to me, "What can I do about it?", and then think I'm loony for caring or thinking I can do something. IOW they are ignorant sheep who think they know history but don't.

Many times one person was all it took to radically change history. It only takes one person to blow the whistle on corruption, but it takes many to care enough to want to fix it (which we already have), and only a subset of them with the spine to actually do something about it.
[Image: randquote.png]
10-25-2012, 03:21 PM,
Hello projectlucky!

Well I live among the worst braindead zombie-proles you can imagine,so consequently I have few friends.I sometimes feel these stupid people consciously want to be ruled/exploited/raped,whatever you want to call it.
And I've come to the conclusion that they're not worth the time.
I keep my family out of this and be extremely "normal" with/around them and so I have a very healthy relationship with them.

Anyways,CheersEatdrink007!
10-25-2012, 03:24 PM,
(10-25-2012, 03:21 PM)nitink Wrote: I live among the worst braindead zombie-proles you can imagine,so consequently I have few friends.

If you're looking to hang out with people of like mind, you can use the internet to find people/orgs in your area.
[Image: randquote.png]
10-25-2012, 04:35 PM,
Welcome to concen projectlucky. I spare no one from my take on what is going on around us. Cognitive dissonance, make waves!
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
10-25-2012, 06:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2012, 06:38 PM by Swordfish.)
Nitink quote
"I keep my family out of this and be extremely "normal" with/around them and so I have a very healthy relationship with them."

I guess thats as "normal" and "healthy relationship" as it can be in the home of a self confessed racist and white supremacist? see http://concen.org/forum/thread-47390.html
Remember you are unique
...just like everyone else.
10-25-2012, 06:53 PM,
A_poke Swordfish... trolling once again I see.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
10-25-2012, 07:49 PM,
Silva - being an idiot again?

Dont accuse me of trolling just because weve crossed swords before and I can present a better and more cohesive case than you.
- or perhaps you support this guys views?
Remember you are unique
10-25-2012, 09:21 PM,
(10-25-2012, 07:49 PM)Swordfish Wrote: Silva - being an idiot again?

Dont accuse me of trolling just because weve crossed swords before and I can present a better and more cohesive case than you.
- or perhaps you support this guys views?

Nope not being an idiot. Just pointing out your useless trolling bullshit.
I guess you dont like it very much. I dont need to support someones views to point that out. Seeing you jump to unjustified conclusions is no surprise either. You can go ahead and reply but you'll not be hearing from me unless you have something actually worthy of real discussion.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
10-26-2012, 03:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012, 03:26 PM by nitink.)
@Yeti:Thanks for the adviceIdea!

@Swordfish:

"I guess thats as "normal" and "healthy relationship" as it can be in the home of a self confessed racist and white supremacist?"

Well Swordfish,I'd normally ignore your provocative "tactics",but I'll bite(because I feel like).

I'd describe myself as:
1)A deeply religious person-I'd easily be the most religious person on this forum.
2)A White Nationalist/Supremacist sometimes also Nihlist/Misanthropic/Misogynist.
3)A Metalhead.

Now my family know none of the above,because I don't wear a Nazi uniform,and I don't exactly play Black Metal(my favourite) in my living room.

But I do care for my family(see point1^^),and our happiness is important for me.So I do pretend to be a braindead zombie-prole around them.
You have a problem with that??

And you think just because I declared myself a White supremacist,I'd have a dysfunctional family?
And you called me a narrow minded individual earlier?

You make me sick.
YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE!
10-26-2012, 06:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012, 07:30 PM by Swordfish.)
Quote:I'd describe myself as:
1)A deeply religious person-I'd easily be the most religious person on this forum.
2)A White Nationalist/Supremacist sometimes also Nihlist/Misanthropic/Misogynist.
3)A Metalhead.
Okaaaay.
Where to begin:

I'd describe myself as:
Are you aware that Jesus was a Jew and that he was not white? Note: All the people mentioned in the bible have dark skin and the native people in your country are not white. As a humourous aside, Nitink is an Asian name...

Fine, so as well as being a stated racist and with an unwarranted belief that you have some kind of "supremacy",

Also (based on your comments):
You reject all distinctions in moral or religious value and repudiate all theories of morality or religious belief? Note: Bit of a mismatch with your religion isnt it?

You have a hatred or mistrust of humankind in general (see comment above)

And finally - you hate women (well that was a surprise to us all - hows that working out for you in your non dysfunctional family?)

3)A Metalhead.

Oh and you are a fan of Black metal, a type of music associated with satanic, misanthropic neo nazis.

Would your deep religious beliefs include those that require you to chant "hail satan" I wonder?
Quote: You make me sick.
YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE!

If I make you sick then thats a plus and for someone who claims your views, hiding them away because you acknowledge how stupid and undefendable they are is by far more of a hypocrite than I could ever be.

Welcome to the forum brainiac

@ silva
Quote:Seeing you jump to unjustified conclusions is no surprise either.

Which unjustified conclusion would that be? The one where someone introduces themself as a racist? Yes perhaps we should consider Hitler and the KKK might not be all bad as well maybe? Please put your brain into gear silva before defending the undefendable.

Quote:You can go ahead and reply but you'll not be hearing from me unless you have something actually worthy of real discussion.
Ah so that will be why you sent me an offensive private message later curiously asking my age ??? Love005 rather than be a man and answer the question. Notice you didnt say which side of the fence you are on regarding this issue?

Its quite incredible that from your perspective someone who defends other peoples right to not be discriminated against by morons (and calling out racists) would be deemed worse than someone who supports this view. Im guessing you arent black or brown skinned?

The headline on the tracker today tells us that someone is trying to shut the site down. A forum which welcomes people with these views is a sure way to achieve this.
Remember you are unique
10-27-2012, 09:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 09:40 AM by nitink.)
First of all I would like to apologize to projectlucky for turning this thread into a *hit-slinging thread-but what can I do,people like swordfish have no decencyDodgy.

"Are you aware that Jesus was a Jew and that he was not white? Note: All the people mentioned in the bible have dark skin"

LOL.*uck you swordfish,I never said I was a christian.

"Nitink is an Asian name..."

You'd better get your etymology right.

"And finally - you hate women (well that was a surprise to us all - hows that working out for you in your non dysfunctional family?)"

Learn to read punk!I said 'sometimes'-and that sometimes never happens around my family.Unlike you people do have something called "restraint".

"Oh and you are a fan of Black metal, a type of music associated with satanic, misanthropic neo nazis.Would your deep religious beliefs include those that require you to chant "hail satan" I wonder?"

Screw you.Like Silva said you just jump to conclusions.I don't even want to explain this.

See you're a narrow minded individual.In your "mind":
Black metal=Satanism.
A person said he is religious=he is a christian.
White supremacist=dysfunctional family.

Like I said you're a Hypocrite.
And a big thanks to "SiLVa" for warning me about trolls like you.
10-27-2012, 10:57 AM,
Quote:
"First of all I would like to apologize to projectlucky for turning this thread into a *hit-slinging thread-but what can I do,people like swordfish have no decency"

Unlike thoroughly decent black, brown, yellow, red and women hating (sorry that should be OCCASIONALLY women hating) knobs like yourself I suppose?

You attempted to align yourself with the views of projectlucky whilst interpreting them in context of a very uninformed world view. My comment was to expose this. Which I did.

Consider it a contribution to making the world a better place to live in.
Remember you are unique
10-27-2012, 12:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 12:45 PM by nitink.)
(10-27-2012, 10:57 AM)Swordfish Wrote: Unlike thoroughly decent black, brown, yellow, red and women hating (sorry that should be OCCASIONALLY women hating) knobs like yourself I suppose?

There you go trolling again.
I do not hate yellow/black/red/blue people.I just hate it when they are in a WHITE country.
Wait a second,hold on!

I figured it out,you're just belong to the aforementioned categories and hate me because of that.
No wonder!
And here I was thinking you actually had something intelligent to add.
What a loser!
10-27-2012, 02:10 PM,
Quote:There you go trolling again
Oh so challenging someone who identifies themself as a racist is trolling, but being a racist is acceptable?

Quote:I do not hate yellow/black/red/blue people.I just hate it when they are in a WHITE country.

Yes good point and very well made. (note: Im being sarcastic)
Perhaps we should ask all them goddam native americans to go back home to their own country ....uh oh, they are already there Barf

Well the floor is yours Cleatus. What is your well crafted plan for the non white, non male population of the US?

Are you so unintelligent to not know that YOU are the immigrant in your adopted country?
Actually dont answer that ...I think it may be a rhetorical question.

Your relatives likely came from the UK - and most of us have scandinavian origins apart from the darker skinned celts - if you aint got white blond hair, YOU are likely mixed race - now theres a thought to occupy your mind Screwy

Quote:I figured it out,you're just belong to the aforementioned categories and hate me because of that.

Hey youre good at this, did you do much thinking to get there?
Yes, Im a female black hispanic asian with a chinese grandfather and cherokee grandmother.
...Unfortunately No you are wrong, but if I was I would be much less concerned about your master race/supremacy aspirations now...

...and I dont hate you, I pity you.
Remember you are unique

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the world is broken ... lets fix it together pliskin619 7 1,377 05-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Lets try this again LatinAmericanView 11 1,704 06-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Last Post: yeti